06/08/2021
I brought my Tacoma in for the major 200,000 mile service, and while Cal was replacing the timing belt, he found a coolant leak and fixed it as well as getting everything else taken care of.

Sure am going to miss Cal, since he is going to be retiring soon!

ME
Mr./Ms. E.
Springfield, OR
06/03/2021
Years of service
We can trust it will be fixed right the first time and they know our vehicles.

05/27/2021
First Time Visit
Everything went smoothly. No complaints.

WM
Will M.
Toyota Prius c
05/22/2021
Location. Quality, friendly, efficient service
Thorough, Reliable. Honest. Have had both my cars worked on over many years. A little spendy, but I trust this garage. I'll continue to bring mt vehicles to them.

Jim B.
05/12/2021
Always excellent service
I've asked Sun Automotive (Campus) to service my vehicles for many years and have never been disappointed. They do excellent work and communicate well. Thank you.

05/08/2021
wrong numbers on oil change
I received an estimate from you for work on my Tacoma. You stated "as per the window sticker" I had driven 81,704 miles since my last oil change.

This is totally WRONG! You said I had112,125 when the last oil change was preformed and now have 193,830.

If you will check your records you will see that you did an oil change at 189,123 miles on 11/19/2020

You have great service, but need to check your records rather that go by and OLD, OUTDATED window sticker.

Virgil Glaspey

Michael P.
Honda Civic del Sol
04/30/2021
They know what they are doing..
I wouldn't go to anyone else but Sun Automotive.
I have a bunch of stuff I need done, and I'm going back.

6 stars.

Doug D.
04/16/2021
Through attention to detail Nikki was able to significantly reduce the cost of the extensive maintenance I had done in preparation for a cross-country trip.

Suzuki Aerio
03/16/2021
Excellent service as usual
Niki at Sun Automotive campus has once again provided excellent service! No surprises, fair prices, and incredible turn around time. I like to work on my own cars when possible but when I can’t, I go to Sun.

Jim H.
Volvo V50
03/13/2021
Always reliable
I have been taking my car to these people for a number of years. I’ve always found them to be straightforward and dependable. I really trust her judgment.

BL
Bart L.
12/10/2020
The people at Sun Auto make it great.
Trustworthy is how I would describe Sun Auto. I have been with them for decades and have always been 100% satisfied. Not only do they keep me safe on the road, but every visit is a chance to say hello to some really nice people, who treat their customers like old friends. They give me complete confidence that I am driving a safe vehicle.

11/20/2020
Prompt service!
I recently took my Toyota Tacoma in for service. Oil change, fluid changes, and air filter.

The guys at Sun did it while I waited! GREAT, prompt service!

PT
Pat T.
Nissan Quest
11/13/2020
all I can say is... Good
As I indicated in the title. GOOD very GOOD. I was actually thinking about going to a chain garage for my brake job. I am low-key ashamed to admit that. SUN is the frikken best.

10/21/2020
Dead Battery Rescue
Always cheerful, always helpful, always excellent mechanics! Thank you for being part of my Eugene community!

Shane C.
Dodge Durango
08/25/2020
Straight up get the job done!
Wasn't one issue from the beginning to the end I told them BOYS exactly what I was needing they were very open and understanding they listen to my every word I can't think of any better way be. Or some other Place to get a Pro Repair.
Sun Automotive campus