Dave, Kellie, Brenda M.
05/30/2020
Wonderful customer service
Bryan and his team always provide great customer service as well as professionalism, knowledge and general all around service to our family. They did a great job servicing the Ford Fusion for my daughter. Sun Auto on campus in Eugene is highly recommended!!

EM
Ed M.
Ford Transit Wagon
05/22/2020
Mirror Replacement
Estimate provided immediately. Parts ordered. Work completed within three days. Cost about $80 less than estimate. The staff is friendly and professional.

Dave, Kellie, Brenda M.
Chrysler 300
05/05/2020
Wonderful auto service experience- great customer service. Great mechanics!!
We have the vehicles that we take to Sun Auto (Campus) and have been taking them there for a while. First off, Bryan is a remarkable service advisor. Very professional, knowledgable, and friendly. He explains everything is great detail and takes the time to answer questions and concerns. I've seen ratings before that says Sun Auto treats you like family- and they do. They are very customer service oriented. The mechanics always do a great job. Our vehicles are always in top notch shape. Thanks Sun Auto!!!!

KE
Keith E.
04/27/2020
Always excellent service
As always, excellent, personalized service from Sun's Campus branch.

ME
Mr./Ms. E.
03/11/2020
We are confident our vehicle will be fixed properly.
We appreciate the knowledge Brian and his crew has and will share to figure out whatever situation with our vehicle.

SP
Sarah P.
03/10/2020
Honda CRV service
Each time for service, the team communicates and updates very well with what's going on with the car. I really appreciate that. They talk about what's needed, what's recommended and talk to you about the options. Very good service indeed.

02/13/2020
GREAT service!
We started up our 4-Runner, and the battery light came on, so we drove directly to Sun Automotive.

Thank goodness we made it that far without the battery going dead!

Turns out we had a "shredded" fan belt.

The guys were kind enough to get new belts , and install them while we had breakfast near by.

Fabulous service for just dropping by!

RF
Rob F.
01/10/2020
Very clear communication and I trust your decisions.
I enjoyed working with you again. I trust your analysis and decision making.

JE
Jim E.
Kia Soul
10/23/2019
Prompt scheduling, good information on service to be performed and recommended future service. Prompt shuttle, friendly people.

10/18/2019
excellent service!
We recently brought in out '97 Toyota 4-Runner(which we bought new in '97) And had Sun Automotive check out a problem we were having with the electric door locks, and the radio not working.

Sun Automotive discovered it was just blown fuses, and only charged us just over $60. for all the checking and diagnostic work they did!

We were so happy, we brought the crew a box of doughnuts!

GREAT bunch of guys!

10/08/2019
Prompt, friendy srevice for my oil change
Got my oil changed and new windshield wipers installed while I had Breakfast near by.

Brian called, and said my Tacoma was ready, while I was on my way back to the shop from Breakfast.

GREAT service! THANKS guys!

Stan B.
Butler, NJ
09/20/2019
Sun Automotive
I’ve been taking my Toyota Highlander to Sun Automotive for five years.
I’ve been to a lot of service stations in my 69 years, but this one is the best!
Great communications. Great service.
I recommend these guys to anyone/everyone if you want good care for your vehicle.
Stan B. Southwest Hills

KE
Keith E.
06/08/2019
Always excellent service
We've been using Sun Automotive's Campus Branch for the seven or eight years and have always received excellent, honest, and reliable service.

06/05/2019
new starter for my Tacoma
I had you guys put a new starter in my '04 Tacoma. I's got 176,000. miles on it an was due.

You had my new starter installed by the time I got breakfast, and walked back to your shop.

GREAT PROMPT service!

Virgil Glaspey

05/24/2019
starting problems W/my 4-Runner
I was having problems with my vehicle not starting. I called Sun Automotive and they were able to get me in that very morning.

I went down the street and got breakfast, and when I got back they had it figured out! They installed a new starter while I waited!

I was back on the road in less than two hours total time, including getting breakfast! What FABULOUS service!!! GREAT bunch of guys!

THANKS again! Your loyal customer, Virgil Glaspey