Latest Review about 7 years ago

DON/MICHELLE H.
Gilbert, AZ
08/25/2011
Road trip tune up
The staff at Sun Devil on Val Vista in Gilbert, AZ are and have always been very courteous and helpful in maintaining the three cars for my family. Estimates are on the mark without surprises. I had an idler arm replace a little over a year ago and go figure - it had to be replaced again after the 1-year warranty. The supplier declined to honor an extension of the warranty however the staff worked out a reasonable cost for replacement solution.

JOHN S.

ERIC/BILL G.
Gilbert, AZ
07/20/2011
Good Service - room for improvement
Although I was happy with the service, the new management hasn't provided employees with the training/tools to ring up a transaction in a reasonable amount of time. It seems ALL the counter staff has changed, the manager or assistant had gone home and the people left couldn't log on to Car Care One to get authorization for my payment. Good thing I wasn't in a particular hurry.

If the subject comes up i would recommend for the service, but I'm not a person to recommend anything on my own.