Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5rating 3.75rating 3.75

Doug B.
08/14/2019
Stay away.
Stay away!!! Thought they were ok at first. Boy was I wrong. I've now had two major repairs done there and they will never touch another car of ours. Totally screwed up the first major repair sending my wife home with no transmission fluid in the vehicle. I though maybe it was an honest mistake. Took another car there for work and they put it back together using parts that aren't right for the car! My nice little sports car now has its back end in the air instead of being level because they used the wrong springs. And they say they can't fix it. No refunds no working with you. Told the store they would be losing all my business (we have multiple vehicles) they're exact words "ok" there lack of concern should tell you all you need to know about how much they value customers or quality work. Just find another shop.

DON/MICHELLE H.
08/25/2011
Road trip tune up
The staff at Sun Devil on Val Vista in Gilbert, AZ are and have always been very courteous and helpful in maintaining the three cars for my family. Estimates are on the mark without surprises. I had an idler arm replace a little over a year ago and go figure - it had to be replaced again after the 1-year warranty. The supplier declined to honor an extension of the warranty however the staff worked out a reasonable cost for replacement solution.

JOHN S.

EG
ERIC/BILL G.
07/20/2011
Good Service - room for improvement
Although I was happy with the service, the new management hasn't provided employees with the training/tools to ring up a transaction in a reasonable amount of time. It seems ALL the counter staff has changed, the manager or assistant had gone home and the people left couldn't log on to Car Care One to get authorization for my payment. Good thing I wasn't in a particular hurry.

If the subject comes up i would recommend for the service, but I'm not a person to recommend anything on my own.