Sun Devil Auto #28

Latest Review about 2 months ago

Mark S. on 08/29/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Great work. Have used them for 3 major repairs"
Mike and team rebuilt my transmission,replaced my radiator, and now my water pump. They had me towed for free,worked with my budget,on time with repairs completed. No issues!!! Highly recommend them to friends.
Service Date: 08/29/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017 07:04 AM
TRACY F. on 09/14/2011
"Great Service"
They provide a detail estimate and are always friendly Will always go back
Service Date: 07/30/2011
Review Created: 09/14/2011 01:08 PM
GLORIA D. on 09/13/2011
"Another excellent experience!"
As always, Mike and his staff were there to save the day -- I can always count on them to fix the problem with my car in a fair, quick and reasonable manner. I just don't find the same kind of service anywhere else. Thanks Sun Devil.
Service Date: 09/12/2011
Review Created: 09/13/2011 05:10 AM
RON D. on 09/06/2011
"Sun Devil Auto - Window Tint / Oil & lube"
The 6800 S Higley Road address is a great location to have your auto work done in a friendly and professional atmosphere.I would recommend this location to anyone who needs work done.
Service Date: 08/25/2011
Review Created: 09/06/2011 09:02 AM
RAYMOND B. on 09/02/2011
"Simply Awesome "
I learned about Sun Devil Auto through my mother's commute/work car (a 2005 Honda Civic). Sun Devil Auto (store #28, in Gilbert, AZ) did, and always has done a great job on my 2005 Chrysler Sebring. I have taken my car there for oil changes, a new battery, and a new timing belt. Unfortunately the record heat of 2011 killed my battery. I purchased this battery NEW in FEB 2010 and paid for labor, and though I didn't know exactly what the issue was, there were no questions asked! The guys removed the fender, and replaced it with no charge! They honored the warranty, so I couldn't ask for or say more! Additionally, they advised me that my radiator hoses were bad, and were willing to work with me as far as how I was able to pay for it. In this economy, this is hard service to come by, much less beat (just make sure you are good for the $$). They also do a run-down of other things on your car that should be considered. -My front brakes are one of them. Needless to say they have grown a great reputation with me, and I will be a return customer to get my brakes done too! Speak with Brian (think he may be the manager) if you decide to go here. Excellent & timely service and as long as you are willing to work with them, they will return that right back. I can't speak for other locations, but this store in Gilbert is awesome and a must for the Gilbert/Queen Creek/Johnson Ranch Residents.
Service Date: 09/01/2011
Review Created: 09/02/2011 08:22 PM
ROGER B. on 08/06/2011
"ballman"
Oil change. Done on time and was treated well
Service Date: 06/29/2011