Latest Review about 7 years ago

RANDY N.
Chandler, AZ
10/27/2011
Brake inspection
The S. Tempe Sun Devil loacation diagnosed my issue, repaired, and delivered my car on time.

DARRELL C.
09/28/2011
Lub oil chang AND CHECK AC only
I will never bring a norther friend to your store, went in for a lub, oil change and tire rotation, plus just a check of the AC. You Drained the AC and recharged it with out asking us. You said the front tires, were bad and needed replacing, also that the car needed a tune up to the tune of 1400.00 $ as it ended up it cost my friend 450.+ for your service. This may be the last time to for me. I hate high handed presser and that is what Jim dose.

DAVID H.
09/07/2011
service
My service was quick and reasonable price.

DARRELL C.
08/27/2011
I have been using SD #3 for many years and ther still the BEST

DOROTHY S.
07/19/2011
Service I can Trust
When I take my car to Sun Devil Auto, I know I am safe following the suggestions of the employees and that they will not suggest repairs that are not needed.

MARJORIE D.
07/07/2011
Great Service!
Had AC issues. They fixed my car same day. Great customer service.