Ron B.
Volkswagen Golf
12/12/2019 Category: Service
Ron said he can trust this business, the staff is honest with him about the work that needs to be done, they are a pleasure to deal with and they take care of him really well.

John S.
Land Rover LR3
11/26/2019
Excellent work per usual.
Mike & Co. always come through providing the best service at an honest price. I’ll continue to trust Sun Valley Imports for years to come.

Paradise Valley, AZ
11/24/2019
The Best
Fabulous service - good communication, thorough workup and detail of necessary service items, prompt delivery of vehicle.

TT
Tacy T.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
11/23/2019
Another good visit
I am so glad I found this place as they are honest and trustworthy and take very good care of my 2002 Mercedes.

VS
Vanessa S.
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Vanessa's partner. He said the staff provided great service that exceeded his expectations.

DE
Daniel E.
Chandler, AZ
11/19/2019
Super customer service. Premium vehicle service.
I have been a customer since 1994. I grew up with having my BMW's serviced at Sun Valley. Steve has always been awesome. He's gone out of his way for me before.
I believe that Jüergen is head tech, as he's been working on my cars for 25 years. I know that when I need a service I am looking forward to or a factory mandated Inspection 1,2, or 3, I can trust them and my special BMW is getting special treatment at Sun Valley Imports.

Michael H.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Michael said he was referred to the business by his friends and he's very happy with the service.

VW
Virginia W.
Maricopa, AZ
Mercedes-Benz S320
11/08/2019
Trust
They do their best for a job well done . They keep you informed about your car.

Virginia w

NP
Nicole P.
Phoenix, AZ
Mercedes-Benz GLA
10/29/2019
Great service, fantastic customer services
This is the first time I been here, Mike was excellent he makes you feels comfortable and not pushy. They took great care of my vehicle definitely will be back.

EM
Eva M.
Mesa, AZ
Mercedes-Benz C250
10/22/2019
This was the best service.
Every time I call or email to make an appointment, the staff at Sun Valley Imports, always are so friendly. They let me know if they have a coupon, or if they are running a special,( to save me money). These guys are all about the customer and doing what is right. I can't say enough good things about this company. They are honest, and are always willing to take their time to explain what needs to be done and how long the service might take. And without fail, they tell me my car will be ready at 3, and sure enough my car is ready. These guys are awesome. I will never take my car any where else. I will be a customer for life.

HW
Hal W.
Maricopa, AZ
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/19/2019
The owners take pride in there work
Great place to have service done They care about you

John S.
Land Rover LR3
10/10/2019
Excellent service per usual.
Can’t say enough about Mike & Co. they always get my service done right and at fair prices, which is hard to find in the Land Rover world. I’ll continue to trust Sun Valley Imports with my vehicles as there simply is no better shop anywhere.

Mark S.
Phoenix, AZ
Porsche Macan
10/09/2019
Excellent service , would highly recommend
A very well run automotive service business, would highly recommend

ZH
Zach H.
Queen Creek, AZ
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Zach said everything about the service was phenomenal.

AH
Aymen H.
10/03/2019
Exceptional service
Special thanks to the entire team at Sun Valley Imports for taking care of and fixing my car. The extra effort they went to by calling the original dealer to understand what had been done to the car in the past helped ensure they made right decisions.. car drives great - thanks so much!

Jeanne S.
09/26/2019
Excellent customer service!
As per usual, I received excellent customer service. I’ve gone to Sun Valley imports for over 18 years & have always felt very trusting of their advice and work completed. Highly recommend!

EH
Erik H.
Chandler, AZ
09/25/2019
Friendly and knowledgeable service for your imports at good prices.
Used Sun Valley Imports for my german cars (MB & BMW) for years. Repairs always completed to my full satisfaction, on time and on budget.

VB
Venise B.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Venise said that they are nice people but they were not honest with her. She had her vehicle towed from the Mercedes-Benz dealer ship to them. They said it would be less there but not in the end by very much. It was about 300 less than the dealer ship but she would've had brand new Mercedes-Benz parts not something rebuilt. It also cost her 200$ to tow her vehicle to them. The people were nice and cordial but a lot of it is about integrity. She would think they would want to establish a relationship with their customers. That was what she was looking for. She will be needing oil changes, etc., in the future, but not with them. She was not expecting to have to come up with $1500 plus the 200$ tow. She would rather get brand new stuff from Mercedes-Benz.

Mike H.
Mesa, AZ
Jaguar XJ6
09/18/2019
Mike's personal attention
The attention to details comes to mind as well as looking at circumstances, not just the repair it was brought in to fix.

PD
Pj D.
09/11/2019 Category: Service
PJ said the staff did a good job with everything and they are honest.