HO
Hans O.
05/18/2019
great place!
I have been going to this place for over 30 years and I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Tempe, AZ
05/14/2019
Great trustworthy service.
This place is the best - our child is attending college in Phoenix and has a car that has been serviced several times here. We are out of state and it has been easy to correspond with Jim each time. We get a detailed report texted to us with a link provided to show the service performed and condition of the car. Jim has been very helpful, and saving us money I'm sure. This business is honest, trustworthy, reliable and above all very helpful to our child. I wish this business was in our town and state!

Jason P.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Jason said Brian and a certified technician quickly inspected his vehicle and resolved his issue efficiently.

Mickey L.
Avondale, AZ
Chevrolet Colorado
05/12/2019
The best personalized service I've ever received.
The team is accommodating, explains every detail and makes recommendations that are clear and helpful. The work is performed quickly and I couldn't be happier. I truly appreciate their professionalism and friendliness.

LP
Larry P.
Dodge Journey
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Larry said this business had a bunch of good guys who do a good job.

LP
Laurie P.
05/02/2019
update
Thank you.

HS
Heidi S.
Hyundai Tucson
04/29/2019
service review
Great service, professional high-quality repair work at a reasonable cost. I've been coming here for YEARS!

CP
Charles P.
04/26/2019
Odyssey van oil change and sliding door repair.
Always feel comfortable taking our cars there. First class place. Thank you, Car Repair Co.

Jack A.
04/25/2019
Always professional analysis......top-shelf !
The place has a " neighborhood feel " to it.....the see a problem ; they explain it....they fix it.....

DU
Dorothy U.
Jeep Cherokee
04/22/2019
As always, Jim and the crew came to my rescue pronto when my radiator hose blew, late in the day, saving me from missing an important engagement the following morning. Thanks, guys, you're the best.

HO
Hans O.
04/16/2019
best place to take your car for repairs
Very professional and they don't do anything that isn't necessary just to pad the bill.

YM
Yvonne M.
04/09/2019
Great Customer Service
I have been going to Car Repair for 30 years, and will never go any place else for my car repair! They are a local neighborhood gem with old fashion, honest values. They are a place that I can trust to do the best work on my vehicle, which is getting up there is years! Thank you!

MF
Maureen F.
Tempe, AZ
Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Maureen said they did a good job.

Nissan Murano
04/03/2019
Reliably the Best
Most recently had issue with leak of fluid from area of passenger side front tire. Got appointment quickly. Car issue was under warranty, when determination of the cause was made. They fixed the issue, no extra charges. Everything was explained to me. Thanks so much, I am always pleased with the way my car issues are handled and explained, and trust I am not being ripped off.

James C.
Arizona
Buick LeSabre
04/03/2019 Category: Service
James said the staff at this business had good communication skills, and his vehicle is running fine.

CL
Chuck L.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Chuck said the service was good, reasonably priced, and completed quickly.

Litchfield Park, AZ
smart fortwo
03/29/2019
Managment & service.
Jim was very helpful in getting my car back on the road. The service team was also outstanding.

Robyn R.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Robyn said the staff found the issue that she's been dealing with for 2 years and fixed it the first time around.

TW
Trina W.
Chevrolet HHR
03/18/2019
Awesome Service
Hey everyone i have to give a BIG shout out and Thank you to Jim and the guys at Car Repair Company. I went in without an appt because I was having some trouble with my brakes and they not only fit me in but got it done in a timely manor. I got an oil change too. Thanks for everything . I would definatly recommend them if you need your car fixed.

Marci S.
03/14/2019
Car Repair Company is a very honest crew of people
I have done business with Car Repair Company for decades. I have also sent friends and family members to this shop. They are honest, skilled, well informed, and will listen to your concerns.