Nissan Xterra
08/09/2020
Always friendly and honest in their recommendations.
Always friendly and honest in their recommendations.

Janice D.
Cave Creek, AZ
Jeep Gladiator
08/08/2020
Great mechanics
Excellent shop very organized and clean shop, Great communication with owner , quick turnaround on repair and work done was exactly what was estimated . Very satisfied with repair . Brad Danis

GK
Greg K.
08/08/2020
Great People! Great Service
Excellent work! Fair priced and transparent with cost and repair. Highly recommend

08/07/2020
Great place
These guys are friendly and honest. They get the job done quick.

Phoenix, AZ
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
08/03/2020
JIm is one fine dime!!
Jim is so delicious I want to sop him up with a biscuit!! I love when he checks my oil with his big dipstick!!

Alex B.
08/02/2020
Nicest, fairest, most trustworthy, and best mechanics I've ever come across. Best shop in the greater Phoenix area located just south of Old Town Scottsdale.
My mother has had the Car Repair Co. work on her vehicles in South Scottadale for 15 years and she has always been satisfied. As her son, I followed in her footsteps and couldn't be more happier with the way they've treated me with the most upmost respect. Growing up without a father has made me car illiterate and these guys never take advantage of me and and take their time explaining in detail over the phone and in person what work needs to be done, how it's done, and never cheat me out of my money. They are completely fair to me about their pricing, they dont screw me over and they get me back on the road without having to come back during the same time frame in which I originally hired them. Nicest guys in the business and will never go anywhere else ever again.
Thanks guys!
-Mr. Boston

Jim S.
Ram 1500
07/31/2020
Honesty and transparency!
Brian does a great job of communicating. Jim runs a high integrity outfit

RA
Richard A.
Tempe, AZ
Chevrolet
07/30/2020
65 Corvair
The guys at the shop are great people to deal with and have went above and beyond to help get this car back in running shape

Mesa, AZ
Chevrolet Corvette
07/30/2020
Trustworthy
I love coming here because they fix my car super fast and it is also affordable.

AC
Amy C.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
07/29/2020
Quick, good deal and trustworthy
Reliable and reasonable service!

Jamie K.
GMC Yukon
07/27/2020
Service you can trust
I’ve been taking my car to the Car Repair Company for years and I’ve always felt like I had good service at a fair price. They are knowledgeable and always do a great job.

Phoenix, AZ
Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/27/2020
Love these guys!
Jim and Brian and Angel ... are there for my transportation and me! Keeping track of it's 'health' so I don't have to! Making sure I get to where I need to be while they take care of my wheels! Love these guys!

BW
Ben W.
Ford Edge
07/24/2020
Good shop
Requested service was handled promptly and courteously,as usual

CG
Chris G.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/23/2020
In these times and with the requirements to wear a mask I was concerned with taking my car into the shop for an oil change. I postponed it then finally called to ask how things work. They happily scheduled me at a time when I would probably have the waiting room to myself and the staff wore masks. I got in and out in under an hour.

Chrysler Sebring
07/22/2020
Horn problem
Great customer service and honesty