Joe P.
01/14/2021
Subaru Forrester check up
Jim and Brian are great. I go here because I trust them. Friendly and honest advice. Fair prices and quality work. They only repair what’s needed and advise on the best course of action for the next few months.

PC
Peter C.
Hyundai Tucson
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Peter said he enjoys the company at this business. They do a good job and they did not take long.. He enjoys the service and stated anybody would like it.

HS
Helen S.
12/23/2020 Category: Service
Helen said she has been going to the business for 15 years and the staff always treated her nice, they do good job and she is very pleased with them.

Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/10/2020
car service
These folks do good work at fair prices great to work with

Kyle M.
12/10/2020
From phone call to completed service was probably less than an hour. I called and explained I had a headlight out and Jim told me to come in, arrived 20 minutes later, and they took care of me right away, and I was out of there maybe 15 minutes after I arrived. Super friendly, quick, and easy.

12/07/2020
Upfront and Honest Business Practices
Brian kept me informed of every step of the way of what was happening in my vehicle's maintenance. I knew I was in good hands.

Mary D.
Kia Soul
11/30/2020
They make me feel like family and they’re always honest!
I am so thankful for Jim and his crew are associated with them for many years, and I’ve never been dissatisfied not once! They go above and beyond and they are patient to understand my needs very satisfied customer.

KQ
Ken Q.
Ram 1500
11/26/2020
Routine service
As always great service at the car repair company. Both Jim and Brian always make me feel like I’m a valued customer they explain things to me and they never let me down. The price is right the service is great and there’s a trust factor that can’t be beat.

SG
Steve G.
11/21/2020 Category: Service
Steve said it is great customer service. They are super up front with him. Other businesses seem to try to get more out of one than is really needed, but this business does not. They are pretty honest.

ND
Nora D.
11/19/2020
Very helpful !
Thank you for your service ! You are always so helpful !

Tom M.
Toyota Tundra
11/19/2020
Local, friendly, professional auto service you can count on!
Car Repair Company have been servicing my vehicles for nearly 20 years. Whether it's scheduled service or the occasional emergency, Jim and the staff have always taken good care of me and my rides. No BS, just good service with a smile and a thank you!

LT
Lance T.
11/13/2020
EXCELLENT
The best!! Thank you so much. Definitely found our new place for all car repairs.

BN
Bill N.
Buick Riviera
11/12/2020
Prompt and accurate service!!!
Brian was able to fit me in his busy schedule the next day, Shaun showed me where my problem was and recharged my a/c system promptly.

Dave P.
Dodge Charger
11/12/2020
Fast and friendly service.
I appreciate that Brian provides accurate estimates and explains our options in detail so we can make an informed decision. I trust that they are providing quality service at an honest price. They get repairs done quickly and provide overall great customer service!

Shawn B.
Phoenix, AZ
Always On Your Side
Jim spent time running down the warranty on my battery to see if could get a replacement for free. Didn’t even think that was an option when I brought it in. Job was done quickly without an appointment. They are the best!