VB
Valeri B.
12/10/2019
Quality professional auto repair!
I’m shocked and pleasantly surprised to find a credible auto repair shop. Accommodating, thorough and honest. They tell you what you need now and what can wait. I’ve lived in the area for a long time. I’m so glad I finally found them!

GL
Gary L.
Tempe, AZ
Honda Civic Si
12/09/2019
Quality Work from a Place You Can Trust
The staff is trustworthy and knowledgeable and will not overcharge for repairs.

12/05/2019
Warm reception, make you feel like they really care about your car. Knolegable technitions,
I have been having my vehicles serviced at Car Repair Company for 16 years. Would not go any where else. I have never had one complaint about there work.

SL
Samantha L.
12/04/2019
1000000 STARS
Very trustworthy and it shows they really do care about providing great service. Explained extremely well in depth what was wrong with my car and how they were going to fix it, costs, timing etc. They even offered to drop me off at my home while they fixed my car. As a first time customer they won me over and from now on I will only go to them for my car services. Thank you so much!

Phoenix, AZ
12/03/2019
excellent & honest servicd
I’ve been a repeat customer here due to the excellent service and communication. Highly recommend.

PA
Patricka A.
Cave Creek, AZ
Cadillac CTS Sedan
11/27/2019
Awesome Per Usual
Taking my car to Car Repair Company is always painless. The team is honest, thorough and competent.

Jane B.
11/23/2019
The best!
Friendly, fair, efficient. Thanks for keeping my car on the road, safe and well-maintained.

Jack A.
11/21/2019
local business w/ a neighborhood feel....
Consistent quality service ; accurate diagnostics & professional mechanics. Shane is our go-to guy .....

HO
Hans O.
11/16/2019
Best Car Repair!
These guys are the best!

WL
Wayne L.
Oldsmobile Cutlass
11/16/2019
AWESOME TEAM of PROFESSIONALS
Mr. Atkinson and team are without a doubt, the best Karen and I have ever had for maintenance and repair of our vehicles. The care and craftsmanship on our vintage OLDS CUTLASS are outstanding. we trust Brian and the guys with ALL are cars, if they will have them to work on. Karen and Wayne L.

Joey L.
Honda Civic Si
11/12/2019
Great Job
Good explanations of car problems. Straight forward an transparent about prices and service.

VK
Victor K.
Maple Ontario
Chevrolet Cruze
11/09/2019
Urgent car repair
The owner Jim and his team helped us with the car repair in a timely manner. He was understanding to our needs and completed the repair efficiently given the circumstances that we had an urgent situation.

Katie M.
11/09/2019
Excellent service. Kind, honest, and professional people work here. I’m happy to have found it! Thank you!

Joan B.
11/07/2019
The best!
From the time you call for an appointment to the time you drive home you can expect courtesy, informative diagnostics, precision technicians, quality products and a warm friendly smile. Wouldn’t think of going anywhere else.

Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
11/06/2019
Very good!

Khalid B.
Lexus LS 430
11/05/2019
LS430
What can I say, people running that auto shop are amazing. They are super nice, honest, and professional. I am now a fan for life!

KQ
Ken Q.
Ram 2500
10/25/2019
Best neighborhood garage around
A refreshing business experience. These guys will help you warranty things out before they just replace it and charge you. I’ve been a loyal customer for over a year and don’t see a need to look for something better.

Marci S.
10/22/2019
I was stranded!
I was stranded with a dead battery. Car Repair Company called me a reliable tow truck, received the car at the shop, did a diagnosis and fix and got me back in my car that same morning. Very trustworthy.

Travis B.
Ford Fiesta
10/22/2019
Always the Best
Jim is always such a help and Brian handles customers with so much care. Although these are car guys, there's none of the stereotypical bravado when coming here. Just honest great work.

Lee S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/11/2019
A little extra vigilance...
I made the decision to keep my 17 yr old Hyundai Santa Fe with relatively low miles. This presents some problems with rubber & plastic parts as they crack or break, develop holes, etc. Some parts are no longer available at local parts stores. Brian went out of his way to locate the part I needed and only found it available through Hyundai -- and it still needed ordering. That means a second check in & movement by the technician -- all extra time & effort. Part came in a few days later. All fixed. Going forward, especially with an older vehicle , it's good to know a repair shop will spend the extra time & effort necessary to complete a repair.