IM
Isidoro M.
Acura TSX
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Isidoro's wife. She said she had a horrible experience with the business. She brought her vehicle in because it was making a noise. Originally they told her that the belt was no good, but it looked okay to her. It seemed to her that they were playing the guessing game with her diagnosis because when there was no change after the belt was replaced they then said it was the compressor, even though no one ever looked at it. They would not do any work on the compressor since they said it was not covered under the warranty. Since her vehicle is still making the noise, the only way she would be happy is if they refunded her $200.
Your quality car care team a. from Sunrise Complete Auto Service, Inc. responded on 09/11/2018

Sorry your first experience with us was not up to your standard. We did follow all your warranty company procedures and submitted an estimate of repair for the a/c compressor but unfortunately your warranty company does not cover a/c compressor replacement. We did inform you that we would call you once your warranty company processes your claim but they didn't give us an answer until later in the day. In which you had already called us 4 times in the day to get an answer which we could not give you. We don't dictate whats covered under your policy. Your warranty company that you purchase from the car sales lot does! We did show her that the belt was cracked and about to snap off. The vehicle was screeching every time you accelerate the vehicle. We don't guess we diagnosis vehicles at this shop! Your exact price was 165.33 not 200 if you looked at the invoice.

Jenine B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/03/2017 Category: Service
Jenine said that when he called this business they gave her a price but when she went in it was different.

Kia Forte
04/05/2020
Reliable
This was just a routine inspection but every time I go to sunrise they service the needs of my car and also make recommendations of things that I didn't think of or might have over looked that need my attention later on. For example: like the treads on my tires wearing out (something you might not notice right away) or a blown tail light.

Kia Forte
12/11/2018
service
This is a great place to get your car repaired and checked out for potential problems. the staff is friendly and open to questions about your vehicle

ADRIENNE B.
GMC Yukon XL
06/02/2017
Just can't seem to fix my car!!!
I'm not pleased with this place..... I bought my car in to get it fixed months ago... Months later after paying out all this money the problem is still there... Every time the problem comes back I'm being told it's something else that's wrong that's bringing the problem back and putting out more and more money and it's never fixed right...now it's seems like they are guessing about what the issue is and having me pay to get different things fixed which is not cheap to see if that makes the issue go away... I'm constantly told it's a different code but once I fixed one thing... Here they go telling me it's something else.... If I bought my car there in January to get fixed it should be fixed not still trying to figured out or telling me it's something else wrong in June...I works have rather them tell me too just take it to the dealer because we don't knowb what's causing the problem instead of guessing and costing me more and more money

Michael H.
06/22/2015 Category: Service
Michael said they did really good work, but the prices are too high. Would not recommend them because the prices are too high.

KYLE M.
06/19/2019
Great service and friendly people
The service is and was great. It’s just a little too expensive. My work is just down the street so it is very convenient to drop off my car while I am at work. They used to give my work a discount but do not now. I do not think I will return.

CD
Christine D.
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Christine said she had to take her vehicle back. It needed an additional part. They had to order the part. She said generally they fix her vehicle with unnecessary holdups.

LP
Larry P.
Acura MDX
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Larry said the transmission on his vehicle is still slipping but the prices were reasonable.

Morad M.
Chevrolet Forward Control
07/15/2017 Category: Service
Morad said this business is okay.

FL
Frankie L.
Nissan Maxima
09/07/2016 Category: Service
Frankie said it took them over a month to get the work done and he has to go back.

AG
Alfredo G.
04/13/2016 Category: Service
Alfredo said the business forgot to order the parts, which delayed the service 3 days.

GP
GRIMA P P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/19/2016
Recommendation of other mechanics and attempt to do the work to the best of their ability.
I had a problem after the 1st work,but I left the car their and they diagnosed it right and fixed it. I think they did not do the oil change, or they did not put enough oil, because I needed to put 4 quarts of oils the next day.

Jason B L.
01/21/2016 Category: Service
Jason said the business had good people and they were good to talk with, but the prices were too expensive.

OP
Oleg P.
Mercedes-Benz E320
07/11/2015 Category: Service
Oleg said they are nice and professional but have overpriced material for his vehicle.