Latest Review about 1 month ago

AT
ALLEN T.
06/23/2021
Car problem was fixed
The issue with the car AC was properly diagnosed. And oil pan gasket leak was fixed in a timely manner.

JOHNNY F.
Needville, TX
06/19/2021
They are very Helpful with what ever your needs are
I’ve been taking my vehicle to Bruce for many years and he is always Honest with me on what my vehicle needs. He does not try tell sell you parts you don’t need.

BRUCE H.
Richmond, TX
Nissan Sentra
06/14/2021
They don’t upsell
Friendly staff, good work, fair prices. They will tell you what can wait, what can’t, and let you decide what you want done if that is what you need. I have been using them for several years

JJ
JARVIS J.
NEEDVILLE, TX
Chevrolet Camaro
06/10/2021
Good service fast and good quality

Humble, TX
Ford Econoline Wagon
06/08/2021
Ms.Amy
. ....

Ford E-150
06/03/2021
Great service as always!
Never disappointed with our fleet services provided.....Super Tech is great and the owner Bruce makes sure we are taken care of.

HC
HECTOR C.
Chevrolet Sonic
05/20/2021
Profesionales
Se comunican con el cliente

EB
ERICH B.
Richmond, TX
Chevrolet Avalanche
05/12/2021
A/C crashed
I had a great experience with Bruce at Supertech. I thought I was going to need a new compressor for my Chevy Avalance after it quit working and I tried trouble shooting it myself. After a quick analysis Bruce found a minor fix. Nice to find an quality shop Ina sea of sharks.

EG
ERIC G.
Toyota Tundra
05/11/2021
They're honest, they work really good and the price is fair.
I had problems with my Toyota Tundra and they found out that one of the u-joints was not working correctly. If I had gone to another place they were probably going to tell me that all 3 of the u-joints were not working so that I had to pay more money. I appreciate there honesty and they worked really well.

Ford E-150
04/28/2021
Great place for a car repair
Fast, friendly, honest, reasonably priced are not often words used to describe an auto repair garage. All of these are appropriate for Super Tech. This place is GREAT and I would recommend them to anybody I know!

Thanks for the great service!!

BART S.
04/28/2021
Fast and friendly service. Bruce and team Rock !

AH
ART H.
03/10/2021
Always done right ✅
Good care fair rates

ROBBY M.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/12/2021
Bruce is great to work with. Up front and no BS.
Bruce does what he says, and stands with his numbers.

MARCOS G.
12/02/2020
Best mechanic in Houston!!
Bruce has been our mechanic for about 10 years now. He has never let us down. Honest and hardworking team. It's a long drive for us, but it's well worth it.

Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
11/25/2020
Fast, friendly and reasonable
Waited on me right away and changed the starter on my Toyota Tundra the same day