JOE and PAT W.
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
06/07/2019
Friendly staff
Trust their work. They always give me a good explanation of what they did to my vehicle and why.
Roger K., Owner from Table Rock Auto Clinic responded on 06/07/2019

Thanks for taking the time to write a good review, we really appreciate your business.

Cadillac DTS
06/06/2019
Friendly reliable service
Friendly reliable service
Roger K., Owner from Table Rock Auto Clinic responded on 06/06/2019

Thanks for your good review, we appreciate your business

Darrell W.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Darrell said he is always able to schedule an appointment.
Roger K., Owner from Table Rock Auto Clinic responded on 06/07/2019

Thanks for the good review Darrell, we apreciate your business

SL
STEVE and TERRI L.
Lampe, MO
Honda Fit
05/30/2019
Oil change and tire rotation
Car was taken in right at the appointment time and returned in a timely manner. They filled my propane tank while I waited. Personnel was very friendly
Roger K., Owner from Table Rock Auto Clinic responded on 05/30/2019

Thanks for taking the time to write a good review Steve.
We appreciate your business.

CLAUD M.
Ford Edge
05/24/2019
In time. Grown-ups. Professional
Appointment time was right on time. Professional service (no horsing around). Done on time. Fair price.
Roger K., Owner from Table Rock Auto Clinic responded on 05/24/2019

Thanks for your good review Claud!
We really appreciate your business.

WA
WILEY A.
Chevrolet Avalanche
05/24/2019
Honesty!
My truck had a rear end problem, instead of just recommending total replacement, the mechanic found a way to repair it with minimum expense to me! Otherwise I would be on foot!!! Thank you Tablerock Auto Clinic! And thank you Chip! Wiley A.
Roger K., Owner from Table Rock Auto Clinic responded on 05/24/2019

Thanks for your good review Wiley!
Glad we could help you out.

PW
PEGGY W.
05/23/2019
The people
Appreciated the kindness and professionalism.
Roger K., Owner from Table Rock Auto Clinic responded on 05/23/2019

Thanks for giving us such a good review Peggy, we hope you're going to enjoy your new hitch.

AA
ANITA A.
05/23/2019
Good Experience
This was my first time here; I was very pleased with my experience. I found this auto care shop to be punctual, clean, pleasant staff members, fair with pricing and professional.
I will definitely be a return customer.
Roger K., Owner from Table Rock Auto Clinic responded on 05/23/2019

That is an awesome review, thank you very much Anita!

CHET S.
Chrysler 300
05/16/2019
They do good work, fair and honest
Roger K., Owner from Table Rock Auto Clinic responded on 05/17/2019

Thanks for taking the time to write a good review Chet, we really appreciate that.

DAN S.
05/14/2019
Thanks for loaner!
Great place to do business -
Emergency hose leak!
Got my truck in and out quickly - also got a loaner to run errands instead of waiting in the lobby-
Many thanks!
Roger K., Owner from Table Rock Auto Clinic responded on 05/15/2019

Thanks for taking the time to write a good review Dan, we were glad we were able to help you out so quickly.

RA
RALPH (BUTCH) A.
05/13/2019
Always helpful and knowledgeable.
The service is great. They have always gone the extra mile to ensure the job is done right.
I give them my best recommendation.
Roger K., Owner from Table Rock Auto Clinic responded on 05/14/2019

Thanks again Butch, you're one of our best costumers!

MICHAEL and MARY F M.
Lincoln Town Car
05/10/2019
nothing
we have taken this jeep there for years,,,,,,,,,you told a potential buyer of this vehicle how bad it was........thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will not be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Roger K., Owner from Table Rock Auto Clinic responded on 05/10/2019

We are very sorry for your bad experience but this vehicle was brought in by a person who wanted to have it inspected and wanted to know if there was something wrong with it.
So that's we did, we inspected the car and told the guy what was wrong with it like every honest garage would do.
We had no idea it was a vehicle we have been servicing for years and even if it was that wouldnt make a difference, we don't lie to our costumers, I'm sorry.

BJ
Brenda J.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Brenda said the business was professional and allowed her to use a loaner vehicle while her service was being completed.
Roger K., Owner from Table Rock Auto Clinic responded on 05/14/2019

Thanks for your good review Brenda!

John G.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/02/2019 Category: Service
John said they did good work, were cordial, did what they were supposed to do, and got him out quickly.

CL
Casey L.
Chevrolet Camaro
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Casey said that the place got his inspection done right.