jackie c.
Gentry, AR
07/30/2019
Tow from accident
Your driver towed us from accident site and we asked him to tow us home to Gentry at and he said that he could but didn’t want and we had to wait for 6 hours to find some one to tow us and I will never recommend you to anyone
Roger K., Owner from Table Rock Auto Clinic responded on 07/31/2019

Dear mrs. Curtis,

We got called by the highway patrol to clear the scene of an accident on hwy 86 so we went out with two drivers to do that. There we were told to tow it to Golden MO that was just a few miles from where it happened so we did that too. After towing it there it turned out the truck couldnt be repaired on the spot and you wanted it towed to a place that is across state lines hours away from there.
I'm sorry but we are just a local garage with an emergency LOCAL towing service and the place you wanted it towed it to is WAY out of our service area, I just don't have the time and manpower available to do that.
I am very sorry that you had an accident but that was not our fault, we were only called to clear the scene and we tried to help you the best we could.

Roger Krienen
Owner of Table Rock Auto Clinic
417-858-3611

MICHAEL and MARY F M.
Shell Knob, MO
Lincoln Town Car
05/10/2019
nothing
we have taken this jeep there for years,,,,,,,,,you told a potential buyer of this vehicle how bad it was........thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will not be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Roger K., Owner from Table Rock Auto Clinic responded on 05/10/2019

We are very sorry for your bad experience but this vehicle was brought in by a person who wanted to have it inspected and wanted to know if there was something wrong with it.
So that's we did, we inspected the car and told the guy what was wrong with it like every honest garage would do.
We had no idea it was a vehicle we have been servicing for years and even if it was that wouldnt make a difference, we don't lie to our costumers, I'm sorry.

Roger Krienen