Jack W.
Chevrolet Caprice
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Jack said the staff provide a fine service.

GP
GARY & MARY P.
Kia Amanti
03/29/2020
Take your car to Tablerock.
I brought my car in on a Friday to have a cv axle replaced. I was unable to remove the damaged one on my own. Tablerock Auto offered me a price of about $132.00. This was for labor; I had already purchased the new cv axle. They told me my vehicle would be ready on Monday - which was fine. They called me later on the same day (Friday) letting me know that my vehicle was ready to go and for the amount we had agreed to. I’ve put about one hundred miles on it since the repair and the problem has been fixed; it’s driving fine. Roger, the shop owner, and his staff are polite, friendly and competent. I’ve had my vehicles in there before and would not hesitate to take them there again.

PH
PAUL H.
03/25/2020
Table Rock Auto

DANNY H.
Dodge Dakota
12/24/2019
Great short notice work completion
I had to get an oil change and then have a leaf spring shackle replaced. I brought it in on Monday, they had it done the next morning. Great turnaround and they did very good quality work.
Roger K., Owner from Table Rock Auto Clinic responded on 12/24/2019

Thank you very much for leaving a good review, we appreciate your business.
Merry Christmas!

Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/05/2019
Pack rat repair
Quick efficient repair! Thanks!
Roger K., Owner from Table Rock Auto Clinic responded on 11/05/2019

Glad we could help you out.
Thanks for your business!

ZW
ZACHARY and PEGGY W.
11/01/2019
Fast service and reasonably priced
I brought my car in to Table Rock Automotive because one of my tire sensors wasn't working. The mechanic took my car back to be serviced. The mechanic informed me my tire sensor needed to be replaced. Upon searching Tablerock Automotive was out of stock on the sensors. The mechanic was kind enough to say he would pick some up that night and I was re-schedule to replace the sensor the next day. I appreciate how fast and efficient my repair was. The thing I did notice only one side of my tires sensors were re-set. The other side was --. That was disappoint ing.
Roger K., Owner from Table Rock Auto Clinic responded on 11/01/2019

Thanks for posting such a nice review Peggy we really appreciate that. Sorry to hear the tire sensors on one side are not communicating, please return with your vehicle so we can fix that issue, free of charge ofcourse.

Cadillac DTS
10/30/2019
Tire repair
Tire repair
Roger K., Owner from Table Rock Auto Clinic responded on 10/30/2019

Sorry you had to wait for a while to get your tire fixed, normally we're a lot faster but it was quite busy that day.
Thank for leaving a good review though.

RON and BRENDA S.
10/17/2019
Towing
Thank you for being so prompt in towing my car and the courteous service.
Roger K., Owner from Table Rock Auto Clinic responded on 10/17/2019

No problem Brenda, glad we could help you out!

BK
BOB K.
Cassville, MO
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/15/2019
Random misfire
Chip did a great job as always, tracking down the misfire code after I tried to and couldn't get figured out. If it wasn't for Chip
Roger K., Owner from Table Rock Auto Clinic responded on 09/16/2019

Thanks for taking the time write a good review Bob, we appreciate your business. And yes, Chip is like a magician sometimes, he'll get it figured out even if that means he has study his whole free evening to get to the bottom of our costumers car troubles.

MICHAEL and SANDRA W.
09/15/2019
Good response, over priced
My brakes went bad the morning I was leaving on a road trip. They came out that afternoon and towed it to their shop. Got to work on it right away. Really appreciate that. Was able to start my trip the next morning. I am grateful for the quick response, but the charge seemed very high.
Roger K., Owner from Table Rock Auto Clinic responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a good review, we really appreciate that. I understand the charge for the brake line repair can seem a little high but there is a lot of labor involved and that explains the high labor cost (and on top of that your bill included the tow).
As you can see here on this website: https://www.howmuchisit.org/brake-line-repair-cost/
Our pricing was fairly normal, even in the lower range of what most shops would charge.

DENNIS P.
09/12/2019
2002 BMW 325ci
Went out of their way to make sure repairs were made to insure proper operation of faulty systems. Only repaired what was needed. Prompt service at competitive prices.
Roger K., Owner from Table Rock Auto Clinic responded on 09/16/2019

Thanks for the good review Dennis, we appreciate your business!

09/11/2019
Convenient
They were able to work my car in while I was out of town for the day
Roger K., Owner from Table Rock Auto Clinic responded on 09/12/2019

Thanks for taking the time to write a good review, we appreciate your business!

BA
BRADLEY A.
09/11/2019
Fast service
Fast friendly service
Roger K., Owner from Table Rock Auto Clinic responded on 09/12/2019

Thanks for taking the time to write a good review, we appreciate your business!

CP
CLIFF and KIM P.
GMC Suburban
09/10/2019
Tow and repair
Roger and the team performed well and all is in working order again. I am a tough grader so to get a 5 star something amazing must happen.
Roger K., Owner from Table Rock Auto Clinic responded on 09/12/2019

Thanks for taking the time to write a good review Cliff, we appreciate your business and enjoyed working on that pristine Suburban of yours!

Jack S.
Chevrolet Colorado
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Jack said this was his first service with the business and he had no problems with the service.
Roger K., Owner from Table Rock Auto Clinic responded on 08/08/2019

Thanks for the good review Jack, we appreciate your business!