Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair - Utica 2

Camden, NY
Ford MUSTANG
03/06/2021
Mustang to go!
Referred to Tallmans by a tire outlet who didn't have the no~touch equipment for the custom Mustang wheels. Tallmans told me to come down and they got me right in even though it was late afternoon. Did an excellent job in a timely manner.

RJ
RICH J.
Amsterdam, NY
Volkswagen TIGUAN
03/04/2021
Quality trained people that treat their customers correct
Quality people they treat your customers correct service team very knowledgeable and respectable place was very clean

MIKE P.
Not Specified
03/01/2021
Quick service
Took care of me quickly

JACOB C.
Volkswagen PASSAT
02/19/2021
They were kind and efficient
Happy with their service

SD
STEPHANIE D.
Toyota Highlander LE
02/18/2021
Great quick service
I went to tallmans before my work day as my tire was leaking air. The employee was very polite and was able to get me right in. I was done in just under an hour which was great for me because I did not have an appointment. I will be going to this business again if I have any other issues.

ST
STEVE T.
New Hartford, NY
Subaru CROSSTREK
02/05/2021
Convenient and professional service
Professional attitudes and very good service.

TASHEL B.
Chevrolet MALIBU
02/02/2021
Broken tailpipe
Arrived at 11:30 am with a broken tailpipe. Muffler Tech had just left for lunch. Manager put truck on lift and gave me an estimate. Tech returned, fixed (New muffler / tailpipe), and I was out the door at 1:30 pm at a reasonable price.

MICHELE G.
Cassville, NY
Jeep CHEROKEE
02/02/2021
Made an appointment
Showed up for appointment gave my information to the man. He said 35 minutes - I asked with an appointment? When I called they knew what I needed and I’d be waiting. I’m not sure why you’d make an appointment if you have to wait anyway. So I left and will not go back or recommend to anyone.

FB
FRANK B.
Ford EXPLORER
01/29/2021
Macanic
Professional and work performed in a timely manner

EG
ERIC G.
New Hartford, NY
Nissan ALTIMA
01/29/2021
Good place.
Good workers and convenience for me personally. On time and easy to get appointments.

NC
NICK C.
Hyundai SONATA
01/28/2021
Excellent Customer Service from All employees
I did not realize how bald all my tires were until (of course) my area was hit with the first major snow storm and my car was skidding all over the road. I called Tallmans and explained my situation and they gave me options for purchasing new tires and got me in immediately. And the most surprising thing to me was that the price of the tires was reasonable. THANK YOU!

TL

SCOTT M.
Honda CIVIC
01/20/2021
Fast and Friendly Service
Great people with friendly helpful attitudes. Fast service and a very reasonable price!!!

RP
Renato P.
Little Falls, NY
01/19/2021
Very Satisfied Customer
Can always expect great service, very accommodating and polite! Called to make a service appointment for the next day and thought I might be pushing it but as always Bill got me in at the exact time I was looking for.

BZ
BRUCE Z.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/18/2020
Low tire
Took care of problem in no time! Will not hesitate to go for other work.