Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair - Utica 2

CYNTHIA L.
Old Forge, NY
Toyota RAV4 LE
05/05/2021
Karen got me in same day
They had the tires I needed had car derived price was right!
Karen G. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair - Utica 2 responded on 05/06/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review.  Tallman's Tire &  Auto Repair values your patronage and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

NZ
NADIYA Z.
Chevrolet EQUINOX
04/29/2021
Wonderful service
Always a great service! Thank you
Karen G. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair - Utica 2 responded on 04/29/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review.  Tallman's Tire and auto repair values your patronage and look forward to working with you in the future.

MO
MAUREEN O.
Whitesboro, NY
Toyota CAMRY
04/27/2021
Fast service
Karen G. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair - Utica 2 responded on 04/28/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review.  Tallman's Tire & Auto Repair values your patronage and we look forward to working with you in the future.

CINDY S.
Nissan MURANO
04/25/2021
Same day service
Steve was able to get me in to have an oil change even though they were closing and if you hours. He was able to provide great customer service although initially it started off a little cold. I think he recognized that an adjustment was needed and he was able to come through. I would have given in five star however the mechanic did not use a paper mat and got greasey foot prints all over my brand new mat

TINA S.
Mazda CX5
04/21/2021
Speedy service
Good work done. Friendky
Karen G. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair - Utica 2 responded on 04/22/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review.  Tallmans' Tire & Auto Repair values your patronage and we look forward to working with you in the future.

PC
PATRICK C.
Honda ODYSSEY
04/21/2021
Service not done on time
I dropped my car off in the morning and asked if it could be ready by 1:00 PM. I was told that shouldn't be a problem but that if they couldn't finish it by then, they'd call me. I arrived shortly after 1:00, as I hadn't heard anything indicating my car wouldn't be ready as promised. I then had to wait around until 2:40 for my car to be serviced. They didn't even start until 1:00, despite saying it would be done by then. They credited me $15, so that helped, but the inconvenience to my day was significant.

TP
TIMOTHY P.
South Windsor, CT
Jeep CHEROKEE
Great!
I was from out of town. Flat tire when I was supposed to be leaving. AAA put on the spare. Tillman’s took me right away. They didn’t try to tell me I needed a new tire (could have since I was not local and needed to get back home). Great person at desk (Karen , I think ). They were able to plug, not gouge me and away I went. Wish they were here in CT!
Karen G. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair - Utica 2 responded on 04/17/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review.  Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair is happy that we were able to assist you and get you on your way.

MARGARET P.
Woodgate, NY
Subaru OUTBACK
04/16/2021
Very professional and efficient!
Karen G. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair - Utica 2 responded on 04/16/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review.  Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair appreciates your patronage and look forward to working with you again in the future.

BC
BRYAN C.
Camden, NY
Mazda RX-8
Amazing staff
Staff was very polite and professional. Great people to work with! Highly recommend.
Karen G. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair - Utica 2 responded on 04/16/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review.  Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair values your patronage and look forward to working with you again in the future.

JESSE H.
Brookfield, NY
Subaru LEGACY
03/31/2021
Friendly and got me in an out quick
My tires needed to be balanced bad , I called every garage there was an they couldn’t get me in until next week , I called Tallmans an they got me in the same day , they got me in an out an did a good job , thank you
Karen G. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair - Utica 2 responded on 03/31/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review.  Tallman's Tire values you as a customer and we look forward to working with you in the future.

CRAIG M.
Chevrolet TRAVERSE
03/31/2021
The staff
I got my vehicle inspected in a timely fashion. Great service. Highly recommended.
Karen G. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair - Utica 2 responded on 03/31/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review.  Tallman's Tire values you as a customer and we look forward to woking with you in the future.

BG
BROOKE G.
Canastota, NY
Toyota COROLLA
03/30/2021
Friendly, knowledgeable staff
My visit was pleasant. I was in and out in a timely fashion. Clean and inviting atmosphere. I felt my money was well spent and good quality work

LP
LEONIDES P.
Hyundai SANTA FE SPORT
03/26/2021
Bueno y Excelente
En mí Experiencia Lo Recomiendo a Amigos y Familiares Son un Buen Equipo de Profesionales
Karen G. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair - Utica 2 responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review.  Tallman's Tire appreciates your patronage and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

SABRI S.
Dodge 2500
03/25/2021
Great service and fast
Karen G. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair - Utica 2 responded on 03/25/2021

Thank you for your 5 star review.  Tallman's Tire values you as a customer and look forward to working with you again.

VJ
VANESSA J.
Chevrolet BLAZER
03/10/2021
The guys are very good at doing work on your vehicle
This is the first time I actually had a problem with the work they have done on my car and I have been using them since my Dad gave me the car...they did a brake job on my truck.. something came a loose...they repaired it..no charge to me but labor...These guys aim to please..not to mention they get your vehicle in tip..top..shape...