Business Solutions

Sat
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sun
closed
* Eastern Time (US & Canada)
1905 Black River Blvd Rome, NY 13440

GMC Sierra
12/21/2013
verified customer Verified Customer
Good and Bad
They were able to get me right in - I bought two new tires. They called me back to explain that the idler arm nut was loose and needed to be tightened. They asked me if they wanted me to do it and said it would take 20-30 minutes. I agreed since they already had everything pulled apart. Less than 10 minutes later, they came and told me my truck was done. When I looked at the bill - they charged me for 30 minutes of labor related to tightening the nut. I questioned this, but paid the bill anyway. It took them 5 minutes to tighten the nut and I got charged 30 minutes of labor. Not too happy about that. Overall the service was good though.
Recommended
Net Promoter® NPS®, NPS Prism®, and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Satmetrix Systems, Inc., and Fred Reichheld. Net Promoter Score™ and Net Promoter System™ are service marks of Bain & Company, Inc., and Fred Reichheld.