ZL
ZACHARY L.
Jeep Renegade
05/17/2020
Brkaes
Don’t get me wrong the service is great but this company robbed people. I was quoted for 330 for a brake job. The guy never told me about the labor cost. So 711.00 later is a slap in the face. I probably won’t recommend anyone to do business here.

ROBERT H.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/10/2020
Tallman’s Tire and Autobvcc
Reliable and consistent quality service.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 05/11/2020

Thank you for the kind words Robert. We truly appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

CT
COLLEEN T.
Chevrolet HHR
05/10/2020
Always go above & beyond to fix the car!
Excellent management and employees
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 05/11/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review Colleen. We truly appreciate your repeat business.

CHARLES B.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
05/08/2020
Fast service
They had fast service. They called and let me know what need to be fixed before they fixed. They were all very nice.

BE
BEN E.
04/26/2020
Fast and efficient service
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/27/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review Ben. It's always a pleasure talking with you while your vehicle is being serviced.

BRIAN M.
Hyundai Accent
04/22/2020
NY State Inspection and new brakes
Would like to say that the service was efficient and the job done well.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/22/2020

Thank you for the kind words Brian. It's always a pleasure talking with you while your vehicle is being serviced. We look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

PP
PAT P.
04/21/2020
New battery
I am always so pleased with the service that I receive. In this current pandemic, I was concerned about being exposed since I am the only person who has access to my car. They told me of the precautions being used for the customers (covering car seats, steering wheels, etc.). This eased my mind. I am happy that my car was fixed quickly and, more importantly, safely.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/21/2020

Thank you for having full confidence in us to not only keep your vehicle up and running, but to ensure your safe and health during the visit to our location. We look forward to seeing you again.

RON B.
04/16/2020
They got my vehicle in and completed the repairs in a expected amount of time for a cost I expected
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/17/2020

Thank you for your business Ron. We look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

RD
ROCCO D.
04/13/2020
I received excellent service
I needed a NYS Inspection . I got an appointment quickly and my vehicle was ready when promised.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/13/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review Rocco. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

CT
COLLEEN T.
Chevrolet HHR
04/09/2020
Excellent service always!
Would and do recommend this place.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/09/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review Colleen. We truly appreciate your repeat business.

TG
TONY G.
04/03/2020
Wonderful experience
As usual James and his crew go above and beyond to satisfy customers
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 04/03/2020

Thank yo for the kind words and 5 star review Tony. It's always a pleasure talking with you while your vehicle is being serviced.

RD
ROCCO D.
Chrysler 300
03/26/2020
Tallmans Utica
March 25 appt was to have winter tires removed and front end alignment. Car was taken in at appointed time. All work was completed, as usual, to my satisfaction. Staff is great led by James the store manager. They alerted me to a problem that was covered under vehicle warrantee.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 03/26/2020

Thank you for the kind review Rocco. We truly appreciate your repeat business.

KF
KAREN F.
Yorkville, NY
03/15/2020
Oil change tire rotation
I have always had a good experience at Tallman tires GENESEE st Utica. Mike is awesome.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 03/16/2020

Thank you for the kind words and 5 star review Karen. We look forwards to seeing you again with any future needs.

AW
ADEL W.
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/12/2020
Awesome employee
James is one of the best employees that Tallman's Tire has he works at the 1719 Genesse st in Utica ny.. He is always pleasent and friendly and makes you want to keep coming back for all your auto needs.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 03/13/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review Adel. It's always humbling to see someone talk so kindly about my shop and services provided. We look forward to seeing you again.

Chevrolet Suburban
03/12/2020
Tallman’s Tire and Auto Repair
Excellent customer service. Convenient times and location.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair responded on 03/12/2020

Thank you for the kind review. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.