Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair - Utica 1

JEANETTE S.
Hyundai ELANTRA
02/19/2021
Going south
Everyone who works at Tallmans is friendly, knowledgable and fair. It's always a must stop for me when I go on a trip knowing that the Techs will keep my car and therefore me safe.

VO
VICTORIA O.
Sauquoit, NY
Subaru IMPREZZA
02/13/2021
Customer satisfaction
I had some major work done - 4 new tires front brakes a rotor & ball joint totaling 2,000.00$. They also said I could use a new battery at a cost of 150$ I found I could get a cheaper one by50$ but the price was not negotiable, disappointed with that. With the review I see you also give a AAA discount that was never mentioned, again disappointed. My car is running well and am pleased with it but think the AAA discount & battery negotiation would have made me a more satisfied customer

LD
LINDA D.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport ES
02/12/2021
The location & staff courtesy
Tallman employees are professional, courtesy, customer loyalty.

HO

RD
RAY D.
Audi A3 QUATTRO
01/30/2021
Good the 2nd time I only believe if the manufacturer recommend a certain weight of motor oil that oil should be used

LF

JASON W.
Kia RIO
01/22/2021
Best service around!!
James is the best manager hands down!

LW
LEROY W.
Binghamton, NY
LeRoy W.
Great service. Honest & Professional Assessment.
I’ll be back!
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair - Utica 1 responded on 01/21/2021

Thank you for your business Leroy. We look forward to seeing you back for your new set of Nokian tires.

JN

TH
TINA H.
Mitsubishi Outlander GT
Poor service
Go with one issue and pick up next day and drive off and whole new problem exists that wasn’t there before drop off

JAMAL W.
Honda RIDGELINE
Mechanical skills

AD
ANN D.
Rome, NY
Subaru FORESTER
Excellent Staff and service
I was very impressed with coming to Tallmans tires in Utica New York. I have never been there when I walked through the door they made me feel comfortable and I only had to wait about a half an hour to have a tire put on. Excellent service from the time I answer the door until I left.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair - Utica 1 responded on 01/21/2021

Thank you for the kind words Ann. We truly appreciate your business and are pleased that you chose us to do your business with.

KAYLA B.
Chadwicks, NY
Subaru OUTBACK 2.5I
01/16/2021
Great customer service and Fair price
This is the only place I trust with my vehicle. Very knowledgeable, friendly and trustworthy.
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair - Utica 1 responded on 01/21/2021

Thank you for the kind words Kayla. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.

SJ
SHAWNA J.
01/16/2021
I am always taken care when I need my car to have some TLC
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair - Utica 1 responded on 01/21/2021

Thank you for the kind words Shawna. We appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you again.

JJ
JENNIFER J.
Waterville, NY
Ford FIESTA S
Steve was great
James M. from Tallman's Tire and Auto Repair - Utica 1 responded on 01/21/2021

Thank you for your business Jennifer. We look forward to seeing you again with any future needs.