Tate Boys Tire & Service Bartlesville Downtown

Trackman K.
Independence, KS
08/08/2018
Very Poor Customer Service
Takes in excess in 2 hours or more when you make an appointment to have new tires put on. Radio ads brag how quick service is a reason to go. More fake news but now on the radio.

KJ
KATHY J.
Owasso, OK
Nissan Murano
06/12/2016
Grease inside car
I dropped my car off for an oil change. The person at the counter was extremely nice and helpful. However, when the service was complete, I picked up my car and there was grease on the arm wrest, steering wheel, driver door and the back of the passenger's seat. I had to take my car and get it cleaned. The place is very convenient to my place of business; but, I will not be using Tate's again. They should be proud of their work and sadly they are not.

DOUG G.
Kia Optima
10/02/2015
Awful Experience
$50 for a $20 belt? $95 in labor to replace it that took 10 minutes? Oil change with tire rotation and didn't rotate the tires? I'm out and will tell everyone!!!

TRACY and JENNIFER S.
Dewey, OK
08/20/2015
Not me
I do not have a crV

SCOTT H.
Buick LeSabre
10/22/2014
did not take me seriously
I took it in twice to see about vibration in car. Alignment shop told me tires are out of round. Tate's denies this. Claimed that balancing tires took care of problem. It did NOT take care of it.

JIM H.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
09/27/2014
brake work
have had my truck i n for brake service at least 6 times. brakes still rub and squeak.

V
Valued Customer
03/06/2014
not trustworthy
not sure why Chuck would tell our employee that we needed to look at getting new tires these tires have only 23000 miles on them. As well they have a tread depth of .240. You have to be able to trust a mans word
Brian C. from Tate Boys Tire & Service Bartlesville Downtown responded on 03/27/2014

Thanks for speaking on the phone with us about this, and for clearing up the miscommunication.  We are always looking out for our customers best interests, and look forward to serving you again.