Tate Boys Tire & Service Bartlesville Downtown

KURT C.
GMC Sierra
07/19/2016
Great customer care
The folks at Tate Boys are really interested in being the BEST. I admire the drive and tenacity of this group to solicit feedback and act on it.

07/19/2016
Full synthetic - not running Kendall
I was disappointed that a local business is not providing acces to the PHILLIPS 66 / Kendall brands of lubricants. Even when I requested that they find that brand the sales person did not seem interested in helping me out. Also, I found it very distracting that the sale person had so much "dip" in his mouth he could hardly talk.
Brian C. from Tate Boys Tire & Service Bartlesville Downtown responded on 07/25/2016

Kurt --

Thanks for speaking with us on the phone.  We appreciate you letting us know where we came up short.  Although we hate that we missed with you here, we are thankful you let us know so we can fix it.  We strive to make every customer experience outstanding, and we will learn from this and improve.  We look forward to helping you again in the future!

SCOTT H.
Volkswagen Golf
06/02/2016
Better than other times
You discovered that I as missing a lug bolt, which is good. However, this should have been addressed previously. I have not removed any wheels, so in all likelihood, one of your employees failed to put a lug bolt on (or else did not tighten it properly) previously. You took care of the problem on this trip, which is good.

Of course, there have been many issues at the Eastside store, which is why I seldom use them. One of your employees did not tighten the lug nuts on my nephew's pickup once, which nearly caused my parents a life-threatening wreck! So, I am always on high alert when I come to Tate Brothers. The downtown location gives better service than the Eastside store.

CAROL S.
Dewey, OK
Mazda MPV
02/29/2016
car repair
My air condition now is barely working and it was working BEFORE I brought my van in to be serviced.

MARY B.
Mercedes-Benz C280
12/01/2015
Same Tire Keep Going Flat
Service is friendly but I purchased 4 tires in August for a vehicle I don't drive much because it's a 2nd...but when I do want to drive it the same tire goes flat just by sitting in the driveway. It is such a hassle for me to get air pumped into the tire to drive the car over to Tate's for 'repair'. If tire goes flat for a 3rd time, I feel I should get a replacement.

JO
JOSH O.
Collinsville, OK
08/04/2015
Tire light still on!!!!!
Brought my car in due to my tire light ( low air pressure) being on and to go ahead and get a rotate and balance. My tire light was still on when I picked up my vehicle so I called to inform them and was told that the light will go off after about 4 miles or so. 60 miles later, the light is still on.

JENNIFER/CHRIS L.
GMC Acadia
11/20/2014
Incomplete job.
Went in because I had a low tire and when putting air in tires realized the last time they rotated them they did not sync the display in the car back to match the tires. So took it in and ask that they check all 4 tires air and then to also sync the tires. They said they checked them all and completed the sync; but after driving off realized that they way over inflated one tire and didn't inflate another one near enough. Had to have my husband fix the air after I got home which most people would have drove off and assumed they were all fine since they said they checked and fixed all of them. Glad I checked the display and used a tire guage to verify - I was not a happy person with the serice this time! I have also had a couple of other previous experiences also when they have told me they checked all of the tires and clearly did not. They did however get the tires synced to my display this time.

BW
BILLY W.
Chelsea, OK
Chevrolet Silverado
03/01/2014
Got in real quick good price but.......
When I woke up this morning I had a flat tire on the drivers side. I had 2 tires mounted an balanced yesterday and now one is going flat.

CURTIS and SHERYL H.
Ford Cab & Chassis
02/18/2014
I like Tate's because of the convenient location and ability to charge and pay the next month
This time when I picked my truck up there is oil all over the mat and carpet in drivers floorboard . Not what I wanted to clean since the truck had just been detailed inside ::
Brian C. from Tate Boys Tire & Service Bartlesville Downtown responded on 03/08/2014

Mr. & Mrs. Howard --

Thank you for coming back in so we could correct the problem.  We apologize for our mistake.  We never want a customer to leave without total satisfaction.  We look forward to serving you again in the future.

TD
TIMMY D.
Chevrolet Silverado
01/13/2014
great no appointment needed kinda place
where do i start! I was mad at the TateBoys for some time due to a tire mishap at the bartlesville store on the highway! I was told to buy a new tire due to a manufacture defect! So i went to the downtown store and got it all covered thanks to Drew(you guys need to get him back) plus he even got me a new rim that was cracked from the factory. So I don't go to the 75 store! The oil change was fast and I have no complaints besides not resetting the oil life indicator!
Brian C. from Tate Boys Tire & Service Bartlesville Downtown responded on 01/23/2014

Timmy --

Thanks for being our customer.  We are so glad Drew was able to help resolve the previous problem.  We are also pleased that we were able to quickly perform the oil change and tire rotation on your last visit.  Sorry we didn't get the oil life indicator reset properly - that is something we always strive to do and we are sorry we fell short of meeting your expectations on this.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle again soon.