Tate Boys Tire & Service Bartlesville Downtown

Jasen L.
10/27/2016
excellent service.
I was told they would find me a new stock rim for my pickup when I bought a set of tires since one of them were bent. They put my new tire on spare rim.a and did the alignment. I still haven't heard nothing.

JASEN L.
10/27/2016
excellent service.
Friendly people.

SK
SUSAN K.
09/21/2016
customer service
Good customer service. They are always friendly and willing to do what needs to be done. They try to make sure their customers get the service they need and seem concerned about customer safety.

JJ

Big Cabin, OK
Chevrolet Chevy Express
07/05/2016
They work around our Driver's schedule. Thanks
They are prompt and friendly

BRAD B.
Toyota Camry Solara
05/13/2016
65K Service
Timely, friendly service. I dropped off my vcar before work and picked it up at 5:00. it was a hassle free way to have my car serviced.

TAMARA S.
Dewey, OK
04/18/2016
the service is excellant. they always take good care of my car and let me know what is needed if anything and takes care of it quickly.
I really like Tate Boys Tire & Service Downtown. they have take very good care of both my vehicle and me.

AL
ART L.
Hyundai Azera
04/11/2016
Tire rotation oil change
a little slow but overall experience was good

RANDY H.
03/17/2016
Got me in and out in a short time
Did requested job in a very timely manner

AT
AARON T.
Toyota Tundra
02/24/2016
Convenient drop off and pick up from downtown Bartlesville.
I really like Tate Boys, however I was in several months ago (prior to my visit on 2-23-16) and I had them complete some maintenance items, one of which was look at my low tire pressure light (which was continuously on saying I had low tire pressure). After I got off work at 5pm I walked over to Tate Boys, paid and got in my truck to find the tire pressure light was blinking (per owners manual a blinking light means see a mechanic), so I went back inside and asked why it was not off. The employee told me if I drove above 15mph it would reset and turn off. I assumed he was trying to get be out of the store since it was almost closing time but I wanted to follow his instruction. I drove off and it did not reset like he had said it would, so I took it back and they looked it over and said I needed a new sensor. This irritated me because I went in with low tire pressure and between me dropping off my truck and getting it back I was given false information and needed a new sensor. (its kind of funny how it goes from needing new tire pressure to needing an $80 part). Since I was frustrated and it was after closing time I left and thought about going to another mechanic. After awhile I thought that I had always had a great experience at Tate Boys so maybe it was that 1 in a million situation. So I took my truck back in for some other maintenance and to repair the sensor. When I got the results the employee told me I needed to replace two sensors, after my last experience I am unsure of if that is valid or not, but since they already had my truck and the parts in stock I decided to go ahead and have them put the new parts on. I did not think Tate Boys would be like the typical shop that tells customers false information to get them out of the store since it was close to closing time.

(come on driving above 15mph to reset a light? I'm not a mechanic but I know enough to know that is not likely)

I am writing this not to be the typical complaining customer demanding free stuff, but I would like you to be aware my experience because I have always enjoyed Tate Boys.

Even though I had a bad experience I have rated Tate Boys a 4 above and would recommend Tate Boys to others because 90% of my other experience has been great.

I hope you can use this information to improve your business.

Thanks,

ET
ELIZABETH T.
11/03/2015
Professional, Thorough and Responsive
Each time I have my car serviced at Tate Boys - Downtown, the experience is professional and responsive. When my car is ready, I like receiving the text message.

DAVID and ALLISON H.
08/25/2015
Great staff
The staff is always very friendly and helpful. They had my car ready in a hurry. Great products and service.

SONNY S.
Independence, KS
Chevrolet Silverado
08/15/2015
Good service.
Always good service. Friendly employees.

BRAD B.
Toyota Camry Solara
08/05/2015
Convenient Downtown Location
The last two visits the technician has failed to turn off the service warning light.

All service has been done well and on time.

EW
ELIZABETH W.
06/10/2015
Customer service and convenient
Advised in a timely manner how to replace my tire. Text me when it was available. Great to have tire warranty.

PC
PATRICK C.
Pontiac Montana
03/21/2015
local peop[le
I have always used tate tire because they treat you like a person not a dollar sign

DT
DAVID T.
03/20/2015
Great people
Great work, great service, friendly people. Need I say more??

CL
CONNIE L.
03/18/2015
your people/employees
I recently had my oil changed and a belt replaced. this was my first experience at Tate Boys, I will be back. Great experience, great/courtous employees

DON/ANGELA B.