Latest Review over 1 year ago

LA
LARRY A.
07/07/2017
Great
Just like always GREAT!!!!!
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 07/07/2017

Larry..
Sorry i missed you coming by. but glad to see you were again
pleased with the service we provided.
I hope you are enjoying your summer.

TG
TODD G.
07/03/2017
Great Service!
They always do a great job repairing our cars!
Thank you TDC!
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 07/07/2017

Todd and Candice

Thanks for the kind words,and for giving us the opportunity
to serve you. We look forward to your next visit.
Enjoy your summer.

BC
BENSHOOF C.
Chrysler 300
06/27/2017
Honest Estimates
I like the auto repair work you do on my car, and I tell others when needing auto repairs, go to TDC if you want honest estimates and excellent work.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 06/28/2017

Cavill.

It is always wonderful to see you.. and vist. thank you for the nice review of our company Cavill, We look forward to your next visit, and glad we could contribute to you having a safe family trip.

RK
RICH K.
06/16/2017
2008 explorer
Disappointed that the cost to determine problem and replace a fuel pressure sensor was as high at $680. I realize you absorbed some costs even at that. So much for hi-tech equipment for testing. Never the less if engine light stays off and car passes emissions test, I appreciate getting the problem taken care of.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 06/23/2017

Rich..

Thanks for the response to our service.. i am sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with our diagnostics, service
to your explorers emissions issues.
I know that sometimes it can be frusterating to pay for repairs, diagnostics that dont seem to have any apparent value, other than
getting the check engine light to go out. Especially when the car
is running good.
We are glad to hear that the cel has been off, since the repairs, and that the vehicle passed emissions.
hopefully you wont any other issues with the vehicle any time soon.
We do appreciate your business.
Clayton Carlson-Owner,
And staff here at Tdc Auto Repair, Inc

ROBERT B.
Volvo 960
06/08/2017
Top Notch Service
The guys at this shop go out-of-the-way to do an excellent job of car repair and maintenance! For a small repair shop, this place is "Top Notch".
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 06/12/2017

Mr bauer.

Thanks for the nice review of our shop, and comments obout the staff. We definetely try and provide a over and above service to all of our customers..

Clayton and Staff at Tdc Auto Repair, Inc

DAN W.
06/07/2017
Awesome service
Quality service and works with you!

Dan.
Thanks again for the kind words, and the opportunity to serve you
and your vehicles needs.
Until next time

06/04/2017
Clayton and his crew! They do a great job, get you in and out on time. :-)
Thank you for taking care of me and my Toyota HIghlander. You quickly fixed the tire and I was soon on my way again. You guys are great, and very much appreciated. Pat Allen

Pat,

We are thankful that th tire repair was quick and painless.
Look forward to our next opportunity to serve you.

Mazda Tribute
06/03/2017
TDC is ready to help no matter what, even when they are booked.
We have been doing business with TDC for several years almost ten I believe. When we stopped by randomly with my stepdaughter on an oil leak she had. She used on of the quick lubes for an oil change and apparently they did not tighten the drain plug. Simple fix and taken care of while we left the vehicle with them to fit into their schedule. Thanks again TDC!!!

Richard and Ruth,

Ten Years, Already.. !! Wow time flies when your having car "fun".
Thankfully, there was no engine damage. low oil. etc.
Another quick and painless visit. (i hope).
Until we meet again.

LA
LARRY A.
Mitsubishi Diamante
06/01/2017
Hood
Everything was great as always
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 06/02/2017

Larry.
Always a pleasure to see you... and visit..
Thanks for the nice review..
Until next time...

Friendly, knowledgeable staff
A+
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 05/19/2017

Dave,

Thanks for the nice/positive review.
We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehlcles needs.
We dont take these reviews lighty.
We look forward to the next time you are in need of our services

KN
KEITH N.
05/08/2017
They are honest in their evaluation and can be trusted
I have all four of my cars in their shop over the past several years and would not trust anyone but Clayton and his staff to work on them. They need more than five stars!
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 05/09/2017

Keith..
Thanks
for the nice words, we strive to offer a trustworthy service to all of our customers, and we appreciate it from you, with everything
we have been through with your vehicles.
Looking forward to the next opportunity to serve you.

JOHN H.
05/06/2017
2001 Subaru outback
I always recommend you guys you always take good care of John and I.always very fair and honest thank you always for everything you do for our vehicles
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 05/08/2017

John,

We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle, provide a service that is appreciated.

JN
JIM N.
Veradale, WA
Mazda B2000
05/06/2017
Excellent service every time we come in.
TDC keeps our little old Mazda pickup running great. We couldn't do it without them.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 05/08/2017

Jim.

Thanks again for the opportunity to take care of all your vehicles needs. 300,000 miles on the old mazda.. prety amazing.
It is always a pleasure to see you and get an chance to visit.

05/04/2017
Clayton and his crew! They do a great job, get you in and out on time. :-)
Because of your excellent service of keeping my vehicle in good condition we made it to Bozeman, Montana and back in rain, wind, sleet, hail, snow, and ocassional sunbreaks over 3 passes both directions. Thanks for keeping me safe.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 05/05/2017

Pat.

We are glad to hear that your many trips  to a from Montana were trouble free.
Always glad to hear all is well with you and your vehicle.

KC
KAY C.
Plymouth Grand Voyager
05/01/2017
You guys are great.
My key still get stuck. I have to beat it to get it to turn.....
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 05/03/2017

Kay..
Thanks for the positive review... however, I am not pleased to hear that the key is still sticking. We will get the van back over
here and try and solve this issue.
Sincerely.
Clayton Carlson

Chevrolet Silverado
04/22/2017
The workers and the customer service!
Clayton & Shane do a phenomenal job of keeping to their schedule while still making customers who walk thru the door feel like the attention is focused on them!

Richard.

We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to figure out that weird noise that was occuring.. hopefully we addressed it in a way
that was satisfactory to you... It was a little busty that day, and we appreciate your patience. (as always)

JIM S.
Toyota Sequoia
04/21/2017
LOF
I got oiled

Jim.
Glad we could be of help for you.

your funny.
sincerely
Clayton and Staff at Tdc Auto

Oldsmobile Aurora
04/19/2017
TDC has been very informative
TDC and it employees have been very informative on whats up with my vehicles that I have brought into to, to have worked on. What I think needs worked on they not only have agreed on issues but they have followed thru and have talked me out of work I thought was needed and found the real issue and addressed them after contacting and explaining the issues to me first. Who does that, well TDC does.

Richard.

I too am glad that the transmission overhaul was not needed at this time. We hope we can help you get may more worry free miles out of (the old girl).

04/03/2017
The entire crew; everyone is friendly and helpful.
My left headlight was out and Shane fixed it quickly. I really appreciate TDC service and with a friendly attitude. Thank you!

Pat.

Iam glad Shane was able to solve your issue quickly.

Sincerely.