Latest Review over 1 year ago

RK
RICH K.
06/16/2017
2008 explorer
Disappointed that the cost to determine problem and replace a fuel pressure sensor was as high at $680. I realize you absorbed some costs even at that. So much for hi-tech equipment for testing. Never the less if engine light stays off and car passes emissions test, I appreciate getting the problem taken care of.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 06/23/2017

Rich..

Thanks for the response to our service.. i am sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with our diagnostics, service
to your explorers emissions issues.
I know that sometimes it can be frusterating to pay for repairs, diagnostics that dont seem to have any apparent value, other than
getting the check engine light to go out. Especially when the car
is running good.
We are glad to hear that the cel has been off, since the repairs, and that the vehicle passed emissions.
hopefully you wont any other issues with the vehicle any time soon.
We do appreciate your business.
Clayton Carlson-Owner,
And staff here at Tdc Auto Repair, Inc

KC
KAY C.
Plymouth Grand Voyager
05/01/2017
You guys are great.
My key still get stuck. I have to beat it to get it to turn.....
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 05/03/2017

Kay..
Thanks for the positive review... however, I am not pleased to hear that the key is still sticking. We will get the van back over
here and try and solve this issue.
Clayton Carlson

DON L.
Chevrolet Astro
03/27/2017
Work speaks for itself.
My van had started backfiring really bad, and we had no idea why. My dad took it for a spin and we immediately took it down to TDC and had them look at it. It was a Friday, so they said that they wouldn't be able to get to it until Monday or something. They let us know what was wrong and said that they would have it fixed a day or so later. It took them an extra day to fix it, but when we got back to it, it ran great, and they notified us of a few extra issues that need to be looked at, and explained how much and were very informative with all the questions I had. All in all, took good care of my van and I.
Thanks TDC.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 03/29/2017

Don,
Thank you for the nice review. We opologize for taking longer than expected to take care of you, and your vehicles concerns.
We are glad to hear that you are pleased with how the repairs turned out. We look forward to helping you with any of your future car concerns.
Clayton and Staff at Tdc Auto Repair

LN
LEEANN N.
Oldsmobile Bravada
03/23/2017
Good work and honesty
The business that I have done here has been satisfying. They do a good work and are honest without being pushy for you to buy more. I will keep bringing my car here.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 03/27/2017

Leeann,

Thank you for the opportunity for us to address your concerns about your vehicle. We look forward to serve you again in the future.
Sincererly.
Clayton and Staff at Tdc Auto Repair.

CK
chris k.
12/16/2016
Honest Service
TDC was very up front and gave me the exact price on all the repairs before they did the work.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 12/17/2016

Chris.
Thank you for the positive review of our service, and your
experience with us. We make it one of our goals to provide an
honest and up front approach with all our customers.
We look forward to all your future service needs here at tdc.
Sincerely.
Clayton and staff at Tdc Auto Repair.

KC
KEN C.
Chevrolet Pickup
09/06/2016
Fix my situation same day I called
They were awesome I called in the morning they got my truck in and I was out by 5
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 09/07/2016

Ken.

Thanks for nice review.
We are glad to have been able to solve the issue your truck was having in a timely manner.
And also appreciate you coming back to give us a report back on how the truck is now running.

Sincerely
Clayton and staff at Tdc Auto Repair.

MICHEAL M.
06/10/2016
Honest, efficient and timely
I can always count on Ron to get the job done.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 06/13/2016

Mr. Marro.

We appreciate the nice review.
And are blessed to have been able to have Ron come work with our team here at tdc auto.
He definetally is an asset for us.
Sincerely
Clayton and Staff at tdc auto

JAN W.
Veradale, WA
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/04/2016
I was very pleased with the service. I felt that my car was in very capable hands and everyone was very helpful.
The employees are good about taking time to check things out on my car. Whenever something is wrong I feel it's a safe & honest shop to go too
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 04/12/2016

Jan.
Thank you for the nice words.
We strive to provide a pleasant experience at out facility.
We look forward to many more years of taking care of you and
your vehicle.
Sincerely
Clayton and Staff at tdc auto repair

Sam H.
01/20/2016
You seem to be doing good work for me
20.00 labor to replace the back up lamp was too much; but I think you're good people anyway.
Clayton C. from TDC Auto Repair responded on 01/25/2016

Sam,

Thanks for the response back.
We will make it up to you on the next service.
We use the labor guides to bill out repairs accordingly.
We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle, and
strive to provide a positive experience for all outr customers.
Thanks for giving is the opportunity to do this.
Sincerely
Clayton, and the Staff at Tdc Auto Repair.