Latest Review over 4 years ago

JOSIE M.
Dodge Intrepid
03/02/2014
Professional and friendly
They always are friendly, reliable, honest, and quick when you need it.

CAM S.
Jaguar XJ8
02/03/2014
Professionalism & timeliness
I have always received professional service from Team 1 & I will continue using them for my auto repairs & servicing.

JOHN M.
GMC Yukon XL
02/03/2014
Great Experience
Team 1 isn't as close as I wish it was as I live and work a fair bit away. However, the customer service and quality workmanship makes it worth the drive. They also have WiFi so even thought I'm away from the office, I'm often more productive as less distractions!

Cheers!

CRYSTAL M.
Cumming, GA
Toyota Matrix
12/30/2013
Honest and reliable!
RJ and the rest of the crew always do their best to be thorough and honest. They are reliable and our cars always run great.

JZ
JORDAN Z.
Atlanta, GA
12/30/2013
Honest, Competent, Friendly
The guys at Team 1 are really great to work with. I have used them for many repairs and they have always given me good service. They are friendly and open and believe it is worth the time to help their customers understand exactly what they are doing to the customer's car and why. This is the only mechanic I will go to or refer my friends to.

Chevrolet Avalanche

Always friendly, great service

UW
URSULA W.
09/11/2013
I always can count on you
The oil change was done right away so I was able to wait and didn't need a driver. Great job!

DAVID M.

TT
TAL T.
09/06/2013
Fast service
Todd told me to come at 2pm. I was out by 2:45. Great service.

Chevrolet Avalanche
08/31/2013
Clean and very knowledgable
Services were completed as promised and on schedule and our options were explained very well. We have been very satisfied customers for over 15 years.

JIM F.
Dodge Durango
08/01/2013
These guys are the best. I have been coming here for over ten years and they keep my vehicles in top shape!!

Toyota Matrix
07/29/2013
Honesty and integrity
I have been working with Team 1 for over 10 years and have always been more than satisfied. Though I have spent a lot of money over the years they have saved me even more! You can't put a price tag on piece of mind and trust !

RANDY R.
Suwanee, GA
Chevrolet Silverado
07/23/2013
they know what they are doing
repaired ac after dealer wanted an arm and a leg. Dealer also was about to replace good parts they said were bad.

MEREDITH G.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
07/17/2013
Awesome!!
Still the best place to take your vehicle!!!

JZ
JORDAN Z.
06/17/2013
The only place I'll go.
My family's been using Team 1 for decades now. They are competent, friendly, HONEST, and love their work. They are the only mechanic shop I can recommend with 100% confidence.

CHRIS C.
06/17/2013
trustworthy and years of great work
Team 1 has always performed quick, reliable and quality service for my vehicles for over 6 years.

JOSE P.
06/15/2013
Another good service experience
Team 1 is my new go to car service place. After 6 years of going to one that makes use of Christian in it's name, new ownership and less than satisfying service level, plus higher prices prompted me to ask around. I am grateful for finding Team1

HB
HAL B.
06/14/2013
honesty and integrity of owners
They do excellent work at a reasonable price