Dwight D.
Corona Del Mar, CA
04/25/2017
Worst Experience Ever with a car repair place
After a year, Tech Age still has my car, a 1949 Dodge that I bought to restore. As soon as I pick it up, if it's ever actually ready, I will retain an attorney and seek relief for a number of items that I will describe after concluding my miserable experience with Rick and crew. After spending thousands of dollars Rick told me my car was "JUNK". Odd that he didn't mention that when I took it in to get an estimate and begin the restoration.Odd that as I paid along the way he didn't tell me the car was junk. But he gladly worked on the junk and charged me a premium. So, I just want to help anyone that might be thinking about using Tech Age to rethink and consider a reputable business. In my opinion reputable is the last word I would ever associate Tech Age with.

CO
Chris O.
California
11/21/2015 Category: Service
Chris said the overall experience was poor. They wanted to charge him $400 for a valve job. He took it to another business and they charged him $125. There was no communication. He did not want the job done. He was told there was no charge and he was on his way. He received a call from Rick and he told him there was a $40 charge for a pressure check. Before he left he was told there was no charge because he did not have a pressure check. They called back and apologized for the inconvenience.

Michael M.
Palm Springs, CA
Toyota Sequoia
08/21/2014 Category: Service
Michael said he went into this business because his air conditioner had stopped working. They said his compressor had stopped working, so they put in a whole new system. After they said they had fixed it, the air conditioner was still not working. It barely even cooled the air at all. He then took his vehicle back for the second time. At that point they told him it might be a bubble in the system or something related. They drained all the air conditioner fluid and then put it back in. It would still not work and cost him $1200-$1300 to get it fixed the first time. They did not charge him for the second time. He will now have to pay again, and take it to a different business. He will never go back to this business and would not recommend them because of this. There was also a very offensive picture or poster on the wall about Barack Obama. He found this to be racist, tasteless, and beyond offensive. It would offend a lot of their other customers and it is not ok to bring politics, or derogatory statements, into a business like this.