Tech Tune Auto Service Center

Overall Rating 3.87/5Overall Rating 3.87/5Overall Rating 3.87/5rating 3.87rating 3.87

BV
Barbie V.
Mc Minnville, TN
05/31/2019
Above and Beyond
I found myself in an emergency situation traveling between states. No one else in Bowling Green had the time to help me that day. The female manager of this Tech Tunes understood my plight and made room for me in her busy schedule. What most people would have mistaken for low coolant and needing a Freon flush turned out to be three bad heater hoses that needed replacement. Within 3 hours, I was back on the road to my destination two states away. I am extremely grateful for this Tech Tune location and its superb management staff.

David L.
05/15/2019
LIARS. OVERPRICED. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.
SUMMARY: THEY ARE LIARS. THEY ARE OVERPRICED. TAKE YOUR BUSINESS SOMEWHERE ELSE.

I highly recommend that you read all the negative reviews out there for this place. If I could give zero stars I would. I went in to get my serpentine belt replaced and I knew the alignment of my pulleys was probably off, so I expected to pay a little more than normal. They replaced the belt and tensioner which cost me about $300.

THEN THE MAGIC HAPPENED. I (like a fool) trusted that everything was fine and did not check under the hood. That is until my power steering went out BECAUSE THEY PUT THE BELT ON INCORRECTLY. There is LITERALLY a diagram of how the belt should be routed RIGHT UNDER THE HOOD. So I took it to them and they had the AUDACITY to say the belt WAS put on correctly but my power steering pump was out and said they'd fix it for $505. I had other people look at the diagram and look at the belt to confirm it had been put on incorrectly so TECH-TUNE LIED TO MY FACE. When I went back there (because I was taking it ANYWHERE else), I checked under the hood and they had UNETHICALLY TRIED TO HIDE THEIR MISTAKE AND PUT THE BELT ON THE RIGHT WAY BUT STILL CLAIMED THEY PUT IT ON CORRECTLY THE FIRST TIME. They then charged me about $50 just to check it out after lying to me.

Front desk lady was deceivingly nice. Take your business somewhere else.

And I don't want to hear anything else from tech-tune so don't call me or email me or even respond to this.

AG
A G.
06/13/2018
Never go here
I paid 100 dollars to get an alignment done at this place they the mechanic charged me full price just to give me my car back with a crooked steering wheel now he wants to charge me again to fix his mistake he made DO NOT COME HERE

GB
Greg B.
11/18/2017
Jimmy and his crew rock !!!
Honest reliable service at a reasonable price

GB
G B.
11/17/2017
Jimmy and his crew rock !!!
Honest reliable service at a reasonable price. What more could you ask for ?

RP
Robert M P.
08/18/2017
Most encomptant people I have ever dealt with
Con artist, will rip you off, and laugh about it!

KH
Karen H.
Smiths Grove, KY
10/06/2011
Very Satisfied!
The tech was very knowlegable and through. The whole crew did a great job. very impressed. Will definitly be back and recommend to friends and family.

JJ
I have only one choice. TECH TUNE

LE
LUCINDA E.
09/06/2011
I arrived at 8am and was getting back in my car at 8:20am. They have extremely fast service excellence.

MJ
MIKE J.
08/25/2011
Regular Oil Change
The gyus were thorough, did the job quickly, and looked like they enjoyed what they were doing

ADRIAN S.
08/25/2011
car maintenance
tech tune is a reliable and friendly auto-service center

AH
ASHTYNNE H.
08/10/2011
wonderful service
i will continue to go to tech tune. wonderful service, good prices, and very friendly workers.

NK

BC
BETTY C.
07/27/2011
Oil Change/Check Up
Very prompt service at a fair price.

SYLVESTER W.