TK
TODD K.
07/19/2018
Great service and quality work.
Provided great service and quality work at a reasonable cost.

Florissant, MO
Chevrolet Camaro
07/17/2018
Quick and Complete!
My appointment made by Mike was very convenient for my schedule,which I appreciated.
Chuck completed my service and took the time to discuss it with me.

MARK/CHARLOTTE L.
07/12/2018
Oil Change and Tire Rotation
Great, fast service and friendly associates. I like the photos of possible problem areas on the vehicle to inform me of the future repairs . I've been a customer for almost 30 years and Jay, Dennis and the team are the best..

JOHN/COLLEEN C.
07/12/2018
Always great service!
Thank you for keeping my daughter’s car safe and running well.

KH
KIM H.
Breckenridge Hills, MO
07/06/2018
I wish I could rate them higher than 5 stars!
These guys are great from the moment you walk in, to the moment your leaving!

TC
TOM/JAN C.
07/04/2018
Great
Always great and honest service.

JASON/ABBY B.
07/04/2018
The staff at Telle took great care of us. They were on time and professional.

JOHN/BECKY C.
06/30/2018
GREAT Service
Major problem which was taken care of quickly, as usual. Diagnosis of the electrical system indicated a I had a defective starter. The technicians replaced the defective item very promptly and everything has been fine. These guys are great. They take great care of you from scheduling through completion of the job. I've been coming to Safeway, and now Telle, for years and will continue to do so. I highly recommend them to all of my friends!!!!

DANIELLE R.
Mitsubishi Lancer
06/25/2018
I loved them, great experience!
Everyone here was so wonderful, especially eric, he was very helpful and knowledgeable. I brought my car in to be diagnosed and all the tests came back okay but i insisted something else was wrong so Eric actually offered up a mechanic to do a test drive with me to really show them what I was talking about and that’s what really won me over. Most shops are all about money and if they can’t fix it, you’re SOL but Telle genuinely wanted to help me out. They got me in quick, they were fast and everyone was friendly. Will definitely be bringing my car back in the future. Highly recommend!

LH
LINDA H.
Chevrolet Corvette
06/22/2018
Great friendly service
I have been taking my cars there for years. They are friendly and know what they are doing.

MARK/JANELLE R.
Mercury Mariner
06/21/2018
Teller Tire and Auto Centers-St. Charles
Staff is friendly, efficient, and professional!

06/20/2018
Great work!
They replaced a started for my vehicle. It was done quickly and they communicated with me the whole time.

Highly recommended

CP
CAROLE P.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
06/16/2018
MY REVIEW" All was great except for the grease
Yes the work that was done was for emissions and the wait was short and the friendly way was very nice. But when I left noticed that there was grease in the passenger side and then on the riders side on the outside of the door was a grease mark. SO who ever did the job wasn't very careful in the manners that were done when they had the car. So next time just be more careful.

WW
WALLY W.
06/12/2018
The very best service at a fair price hands down.

GK
GARY K.
Saint Peters, MO
Pontiac Sunfire
06/12/2018
Good Experience
Everything went well as always here. Only an oil change and tires balanced this time, but very quickly accomplished. Dennis did a good job explaining possible future work that should be done. Especially liked the report I was handed with photos showing possible problem areas. Will be back on Friday for a coolant flush & change. Very confident in their work.

DF
DARRELL F.
Kia Optima
06/10/2018
Through out the years
Dennis, Scott, Mike & mechanics are the best

SHERRY/JEFF H.
06/06/2018
Oil change and brake work
Had an appointment for an oil change. Work was done and thorough vehicle inspection showed rear brake pads had only 1/32 left. Added brake work to service Work and was done quickly and cheaply. Highly recommend Telle Tire.

TW
TORI W.
O'Fallon, MO
06/05/2018
Telle Tire came highly recommended by a friend. Not only was I please with the cost, efficiency and overall job done, but the customer service was fantastic. The gentleman seemed to genuinely appreciate my business and was pleasantly surprised when he extended his hand to shake mine. I would recommend Telle Tire to anyone in need.

MA
MARTHA/CRAIG A.
06/04/2018
Friendly and Caring
We have all of our cars serviced at Telle Tire & Auto Centers-St Charles because I (Mom) trust the gentlemen at Telle to take care of my daughters' cars. I don't have to worry about my girls being stranded on the side of the road, because something wasn't taken care of that should have been. My husband and I take our cars to Telle because they give us the best deals on tires and oil changes. The technicians take care of our tires and the customer service guys are friendly and caring. They go out of their way to make sure that we travel safely. Thanks you guys!!!!

ROBERT/JANE S.
Saint Peters, MO
06/02/2018
service
I will tell you this is definitely the place to take your car. Sometimes other places take advantage of women. I appreciate their HONESTY AND INTEGRITY which is to me is very rare these days. I have already taken my car to them for many years and hope many more are to come. Mike and Chuck can't say enough about these two guys. One word that comes to mind is AMAZING!! Anyway keep up the good work. Thanks much