LH

TOM M.
Toyota Venza
09/19/2018
Trip to Telle Tire
Once again a visit to Telle Tire and received great and timely service

CD
CAROL D.
09/19/2018
The staff is what keeps me coming back. Mike is fantastic! I feel like family and know I can trust them with all my vehicles.

DK
DEAN/MARY K.
Dennis Budde
Things are changing. We were faithful Safeway customers. We could trust the team. Don't know the team now.

MIKE/CAROL B.
Dodge Dakota
front end work
you guys did a great job on my truck. I didn't realize how bad the ball joints were until I got the truck back and drove it. thanks to Dennis and the gang.

RT
RODGER T.
The empoyees
Fortunately,or unfortunately, as the case may be, employees and their actions , abilities, and attitudes are what generally creates one's impressions of a place of business. Safeway's and now Telle's are the kind that makes it great.

JOHN/JANET R.
09/15/2018
Replace Battery
Our battery went out on Saturday night and would not jump with cables. Had to get a ride home with our friends. Came back on Sunday afternoon left the cables on longer and got SUV to start then left at Telle for them to look at on Monday. The battery had to be replaced. Another job well done.

MARK/NANCY B.
Buick Enclave
09/15/2018
Repair cooling system thermostat housing
Trustworthy and reliable.

JOHN/JANET R.
09/09/2018
Blown two right tires
The convention center overpass east side side walk has a right angle that protrudes into the round about lane northbound over the I-70 overpass. The two passenger side tires hit the 6 inch high concrete curb and blew out the front tire and flatten the back tire. Telle replaced these tires under their road hazard policy. Additional work was performed: replaced right front tie rod, aligned and balanced both newly mounted rear tire, returned spare to under the van and all this was accomplished with in two days. We are very satisfied with there timely work.

09/09/2018
Fast
In and out for an emissions test in less than 10 minutes. Great staff

WS
WARD S.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
09/06/2018
Keeps My Car in Good Working Order
It's important to have a shop that will tell you what you need to hear, when you need to hear it. In my case - about compromised rear brakes. Whatever the cause - the easy way out of squirting a little oil on the caliper parts and calling it good was going to leave me stranded someplace I probably didn't want to be stranded. Fixing the problem was not cheap but it was cheaper than a wreck by a long shot. So it's important to be able to rely on the folks who see the car with each oil change.

SHARON M.
Honda Accord Coupe
09/05/2018
Customer care, efficient work, reasonable prices.
My dealer’s service department found that I had a nail in the tread of one of my tires. It would cost me $45 to have it fixed. Took it to Telle and it was $25.

DOUGLAS/BRENDA P.
Lincoln MKS
09/05/2018
Superior Tire Service
Telle Tire, formerly Safeway Tire, has been our go to location for tires and other services. True the name has changed and there are new employees learning the ropes, it still provides the best service second to none. My family and extended family depend on this service organization.

08/30/2018
Excellent Customer Service
I dealt with Mike while my truck was getting worked on and he went above and beyond to get me the best deal. His customer service is top notch. Highly recommend to anyone.

TH
TEDD H.
Metairie, LA
Acura TSX
08/30/2018
Very friendly
Diagnosed the problem immediately and kept me informed throughout the repair process.

Nissan Versa
08/27/2018
Help in an emergency
My car window got stuck down on my drive to work so I called Dennis at Telle, St. Charles, right away. He had me drive straight there & gave me a ride to work. My car was repaired within 4 hours & for $250 less than the dealer quoted. So thankful for their kindness & for getting me in same-day before the rain came! They always do a great job too & I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

KEVIN M.
08/25/2018
Good service.
I have been going there for all my vehicle repairs for years. The reliable service, friendly and knowledgeable staff are
the mark of their business. They are like good neighbors.

SHERRY/JEFF H.
08/20/2018
Tire Maintenance Visit
Brought my car in for a leak in tire. Telle found a nail and fixed it quickly. They are always courteous and professional. I highly recommend them.

LP
LARRY P.
Toyota Avalon
08/15/2018
friendly, accuate, knowledgeable
First time at this store. Will be a regular customer.

TC
TOM/JAN C.
08/11/2018
Great job
Everyone is nice, and we can always count on a good just b!