CN
CAROL N.
Saturn VUE
05/23/2018
Always Polite and Honest
I have been a customer here for many years. They have always been up front, nice and honest about timing and quotes.

Florissant, MO
05/22/2018
Friendly, responsive, great work!
Telle staff are great. They got me in same day and offered to take me back to work if they couldn’t finish quickly. They were finished in 5 minutes and my time away from work total was less than an hour.

BG
BILL G.
Buick LaCrosse
05/17/2018
Great customer service and very friendly.
I quit using the dealership because of lousy customer service. Telle is 1000 times better. They treat you as family and are very honest. There is no comparison.

MELINDA W.
Chevrolet Cruze
05/12/2018
As Always good!!
These guys are GREAT! A mistake was made on a scheduled appointment, but they went above and beyond call of duty to make sure to reschedule and as always proper care to my vehicle was done!!!

JOHN H.
05/11/2018
Friendly, professional, knowledgeable service
I know I can come here to discuss a probl3m and get an honest answer. I’m comfortable knowing that only the necessary services will be performed. Never worry about getting add-on charges or surprises.

Ray M.
05/09/2018
Fair prices and quality service.
I am very pleased with my interaction with Telle Tire. Fair prices and quality service and great personnel. I have a 35 year relationship with Dennis and he is a person of the highest character. Can't say enough how pleased I have been.

JOE/JANET B.
05/06/2018
friend
good price

JIM P.
05/02/2018
Alignment
Quick & great service. The guys at the counter were just super, like always.

04/28/2018
Dennis kept me informed throughout the process of getting my car fixed. The loaner car was very helpful.

RA
ROGER A.
GMC Savana Cutaway
04/27/2018
Fast friendly service
The wheel bearing on my van was becoming very bad. They got me in the next day with a great price. The service was scheduled for an hour but only took 30 minutes. Couldn't ask for better service.

Nissan Maxima
04/26/2018
Awesome service
Very professional and honest service

MIKE/SHERRY B.
Saint Peters, MO
BMW
Customer service
The customer service I receive is first class. Derek was my service advisor and the manager Mike Allen is always listening to what my problems are and they develop a plan for repair that accommodates my needs. Thanks for another great job.

JAN/TIM L.
Chevrolet Pickup
Telle Tire Review
They did the job exactly as expected. Conscientious and courteous service provided.

BA
BOB A.
Wentzville, MO
Great Experience
As always I am very pleased with my interaction with Telle Tire. Fair prices and quality service and as a bonus great personnel. I have a 40 year relationship with Dennis and he is a person of the highest character. I have recommended your shop to family, friends and acquaintances for decades with positive feedback. Can't say enough how pleased I have been.

04/24/2018
Fast friendly service!
Staff have been here so long, they know who you are. It must be a good place to work.

JOHN/CARIE P.
04/21/2018
Fantastic Service
The service is complete and thorough. Technicians are concerned and care about you getting the best service.

JOHN S.
04/21/2018
Great Staff
Dennis and Mike’s personality. They are great to work with.

REV. ALLEN S.
04/18/2018
Thorough and Rapid Help
Since TelleTire is the AAA rep in this area, we got double help with a battery jump and a new battery in what seemed like a matter of minutes. Car working much better and very happy spouse.

MICHELLE/ROBERT C.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/16/2018
Prompt, courteous service
Prompt appointment, courteous professional customer service, good explanation of problems with the car and the planned repair. Always a good experience working with Dennid.

CAROL H.
Toyota Avalon
04/13/2018
Competent, professional and friendly
Excellent diagnosis and repair. I have complete confidence in these guys. I trust them without reservation.