Telle Tire & Auto Centers - St. Charles

JOHN A. on 12/16/2017
"Outstanding Service (As Usual)"
I was in a pinch for time, and Dennis Budde was kind enough to work me into the schedule, even though the appointment calendar was full. Dennis got my vehicle in on short notice, and Lindsey, the service technician, was thorough as usual in making the repairs. This is a big reason why Safeway--and now Telle Tire--was so successful in developing a loyal customer base. If you have people of integrity who care about their jobs and their customers, and are knowledgeable in what they are doing, then you have a formula for success.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Service Date: 12/14/2017
Review Created: 12/16/2017 05:12 AM
JIM/PEG R. on 12/15/2017
"Trustworthy & reasonable pricing"
Dennis is the ultimate professional , very knowledgeable & has a friendly demeanor
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 12/15/2017
Review Created: 12/15/2017 08:40 PM
JOYCE M. on 12/15/2017
"Mike & Chuck"
Mike and Chuck are the best. They are always friendly, helpful and patient. I am always pleased with the service when they are involved.
Vehicle: Acura TSX
Review Created: 12/15/2017 08:03 AM
GEORGE D. on 12/14/2017
"Safeway/Telle "
Management, greeters, workers, and workmanship can't be beat!
Vehicle: Buick Lucerne
Review Created: 12/14/2017 06:19 PM
ROGER/AUDREY R. on 12/14/2017
"New name same reliable service."
I have been coming to Safeway/Telle for many years and I always get great service. I have known Dennis Budde for all those years and I trust him when it comes to my car.
Review Created: 12/14/2017 06:33 AM
RON/TRACEE W. on 12/14/2017
"Working with the team"
Scott does a great job as usual
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Review Created: 12/14/2017 04:34 AM
TOM K. on 12/13/2017
"Great people to work with."
They don't oversell but they do overperform. Knowledgeable and nice are two words to describe the team. Great prices and fast service. I recommend them to everyone I know. They had a sale on tires, a great sale on tires and I brought in my truck. They said I still had enough tread for the winter and to check back in the spring. They don't want to sell me my next set of tires, they want to sell me tires for the rest of my life. And they will!
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Review Created: 12/13/2017 05:12 AM
MARTY/LISA B. on 12/13/2017
"Tire balancing and battery replacement."
As is the norm with Telle: fast and efficient, top quality service with very reasonable prices. I had a tire out of balance which they quickly re-balanced and they also found the battery needed to be replaced; it was under warranty so it was a no-cost to me replacement. They did not have the required battery in stock but within a matter of about 10 minutes the new battery was delivered and I was back on the road very shortly after that.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Review Created: 12/13/2017 03:13 AM
WILLIAM S. on 12/10/2017
"Mike"
I have been going to Safeway for years. Although Dennis and Scott are great. I will always deal with Mike. It's a pleasure dealing with him on a professional and personal bases. Everyone I send there I have them ask for Mike. Not only am I able to call and ask for him, I have his cell.
Vehicle: Ford Police Interceptor
Service Date: 12/08/2017
Review Created: 12/10/2017 07:15 PM
JOHN/BECKY C. on 12/02/2017
"GREAT Products and Service"
Scheduled appointment and what needed to be done with Dennis. Great service and recommended the product that absolutely meets my needs. They installed a set of 4 Pirelli All Season Radials and performed 4 wheel alignment. The car drives and feels as good as when brand new. Overall, great service as they ALWAYS offer !!!

I've been buying automotive products and service from these guys for 40+ years. They treat you right and stand behind the products they provide 100%
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 12/02/2017 04:33 PM
BRIAN/LINDA B. on 12/02/2017
"Great service - safety suggestion"
In for an oil change, technicians recommended battery as well which I expected. Appreciate that Safeway (now Telle) will give suggestions for immediate or upcoming services without being pushy. I can plan out my car care months in advance. Have been using them for more than 15 years for four vehicles and often recommend them.

Safety Warning / Suggestion: When servicing the car the headlights are checked, which is good. Where it becomes a problem is for vehicles with automatic headlights. After service the light switch is generally put in the "Off" position as opposed to "Automatic". With automatic headlights, most drivers are out of the habit of checking the light switch and can easily forget to turn on their lights. I had this issue the other day and was nearly hit after dark because my lights were off. I can't believe I'm the only one that has had this happen; my wife has noticed the same.

Two recommendations (and suggest doing both):
1) Add to the service checklist the position of the headlight switch prior to service, and to return it to that same position after service.
2) For all vehicles put a note in the car (sticky note on the windshield, steering wheel, dashboard, etc. - where the driver will immediately see it) to the effect of "During the servicing of your vehicle, the headlights were checked for proper operation. Especially for those drivers that use automatic headlights, please verify the position of your headlight switch prior to leaving the Telle facility. We care about your safety."
Vehicle: Nissan Rogue
Review Created: 12/02/2017 12:32 PM
TERRY/JOANN G. on 12/02/2017
"Great Place."
A place where I f from feel I get honest, efficient service. The staff provide a friendly atmosphere, taking time to explain what needs to be done and when to my vehicle. I am happy that when Safeway and Telle became one that nothing changed except for the better.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 11/30/2017
Review Created: 12/02/2017 08:35 AM
WALT/DEBORAH B. on 12/01/2017
"Your staff"
New car, first time in for inspection, ill change and general look over.Scott and Dennis on the front end were great and provided a lot of info on our new vehicle. The technicians also worked hard to get the car done with minimal downtime even though we found some issues that needed attention.
Vehicle: Chevrolet HHR
Service Date: 12/01/2017
Review Created: 12/01/2017 08:50 PM
NANCY G. on 11/30/2017
"Staff, convenience, efficiency"
Just in for a tire rotation. In and out easily in a minimum amount of time. I'm happy with the tires I purchased from them. Nice caring staff.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry Solara
Service Date: 11/29/2017
Review Created: 11/30/2017 01:20 PM
BRENT/ERICA D. on 11/30/2017
"Great customer service "
Friendly and fast service.
Review Created: 11/30/2017 06:32 AM
KEITH/MARLENE G. on 11/30/2017
"Excellent"
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Review Created: 11/30/2017 02:05 AM
Shirley G. on 11/30/2017
Shirley said she recommends the business.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/30/2017
Peggy C. on 11/30/2017
Peggy said she was satisfied with the service and staff. She has used them many years. The service is always great.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 11/28/2017
Review Created: 11/30/2017
KEVIN M. on 11/29/2017
"Good service."
Great service as always! These people work hard for you and watch out for you and your vehicle. Trustworthy and efficient.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 11/16/2017
Review Created: 11/29/2017 02:19 PM
Sally S. on 11/29/2017
Sally said Dennis tells her exactly what is wrong with her vehicle.
Vehicle: Dodge Stratus