KEVIN M.
04/18/2019
Timely, knowledgeable and great service.
The service is always top notch and you're treated very well. No problems here.

SUE M.
04/17/2019
Great Customer Service
I couldn't open my cover over the gas cap so I went directly to Telle Auto Service in St Charles. I was worried because I leave in a few days for New Orleans. No problem as usual. Eric came out to the car & fixed the problem I was so grateful and not a dime was charged since I have been a customer for so long. Those few minutes meant peace of mind for my trip and Eric was so friendly. Thank you again, all of you, for helping this widow feel so safe every time I bring my car in. AND I recommend this business to all my friends

Foristell, MO
04/17/2019
Great Quick Service
Had a slow leak in my tire and they where able to help with that issue. I was in and out in 15 min!! Awesome friendly team there

DALE M.
Saturn Ion
04/16/2019
Always excellent
Anytime I need assistance your staff always go out of there way to help. I can’t tell you how much it is appreciated.

JONATHON/JESSICA F.
04/16/2019
Professional service is all we ask for.
I had recently went in to have an issue looked at for my 2016 Chrysler Town and Country mini van. The automatic sliding door was stuck shut and I couldn't manually open it or remotely. Telle tire looked at it and fixed it. It worked for couple of weeks and then the problem returned. I had them look at it again and upon further investigating they had determined it was an actuator that was causing the door to be compromised and not allowing it to open. Luckily we had purchased an extended warranty which covered all over expenses and Telle Tire and Auto was nice enough to waiver the deductible for the returned visit.

Thanks to Eric and the guys at Telle for fixing the problem and showing professionalism during the process.

Buick LeSabre
04/13/2019
The only way the service could be better would be if it was free, other than that, perfect.

TERRY S.
Hyundai ELANTRA
04/13/2019
Timely service
Satisfied customer. Have worked with them for years.

KH
KIM H.
Breckenridge Hills, MO
04/10/2019
Always great
Always great customer service and completed work!!

AN
ALLAN/JAMIE N.
Pontiac Vibe
04/10/2019
Quality Trusted Service
I have trusted Safeway (and now Telle) with the care of my cars for many years. They are always helpful, honest and thorough in the repair process. I never feel that I have been overcharged for service.....which is something you cannot say for services from car dealers! And guess what - they will even happily take your used oil (in our case, a quart jar of nasty lawn mower oil) for recycling.

WS
WARD S.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
03/30/2019
Keeping the Wheels Rolling
Time for the 165,000-mile maintenance - the guys let me know I'd already covered some of the items in recent visits so no need to pay extra for that, thanks. Also added in an a/c system check and, man, does it c the a now - brrr! So ready for summer road trips, purring along.

DK
DEAN/MARY K.
03/30/2019
Pay for what you get.

PK
PAM/TIM K.
Chevrolet Colorado
03/29/2019
Oil change and tire rotation
Friendly service writers quickly get you checked in. The techs let you know if any issues are found the work is performed in a timely manor always right the first time. They have you back on the road in no time. I've been a customer for over 20 years and have trusted them to perform service on all family cars and trucks.

MIKE D.
Nissan Maxima
03/22/2019
Got what I needed done
called Telle Tire spoke with Denise first thing in the morning and he was able to book appt for 3:30 and I was taken right in and they performed emission test and I was out the door in 20 mins. Can't ask for better serve than that. Thanks Guys.

Mike

STEVE/ANDREA W.
03/20/2019
Dependable service
Telle St. Charles always is dependable in servicing our cars quickly and correctly.

JOHN B.
Acura TL
03/20/2019
The Employees
service finished when promised. everyone is the best..price is fair and no hidden charges

PF
PATSY F.
03/18/2019
Do good job and very nice
Trust Telle to do what is needed and not always find something else just to come up with more charges. They are courteous and do little extra things to help a senior lady like myself. After doing state inspection, I mentioned new license plates which i’d Have trouble putting on. They offered to do it for me after I obtain them. Much appreciated!!

RACHEL R.
Saint Peters, MO
Chevrolet Colorado
Awesome customer service
The guys at this place do an awesome job. My tire popped after a couple weeks and they replaced it for free. It was still under warranty. Dennis drop my car off at work after it was fixed because I wasn’t gonna make it in time before they closed. This location is the best and I will never go anywhere else.

MA
MARTHA/CRAIG A.
Excellent Customer Service
I dropped my daughter’s Camry off because it didn’t start until the guy came from AAA. He got it started but we weren’t sure how, so we called Telle Tire. Dennis told us to bring it in. They kept it overnight and replaced the timing belt(which we had planned to do later that week) as well as fixing the starter(which was the reason why the Camry wasn’t starting). All the guys at Telle are kind and they care about my family and keeping us safe. Thank you Telle Tire!!!

KH
KERRY/MARY H.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/16/2019
tires and brake service
As always good service and completive price on a set of tires and brake work. Also posted items that will need attention in future. Provided a vehicle to finish my errands of the day

EM
EMILY M.
Honda Accord Coupe
03/15/2019
Always dependable
I will continue to have Telle service my tires because they provide great work and customer service. They’re always willing to work to get me in and out as soon as possible and DJ Is always super friendly and great to work with!