JIM/DEBBIE M.
Maryland Heights, MO
11/05/2018
There is never any misunderstanding of what needs to be performed.
This visit was to correct the electric motor for one of my power windows. It had become intermittent. Dennis assigned the job to his best electrical tech. The problem was fixed in super quick time at a very competitive cost. Your St.Charles team can't be beat.

MA
MARTHA/CRAIG A.
11/03/2018
Great Folks
I love bringing my vehicles here for oil changes and new tires and any other repairs they need.

RP
RALPH P.
Mazda CX-7
Great Customer Service
I had a low beam bulb go out on my Mazda CX-7 and I needed to drive the car that night during an ongoing rain on a dark two-lane highway. On this model, replacing the low beam bulb requires accessing the bulb through the wheel well panel - poor design. This is not something I would normally do myself so I called Telle Tire and Dennis saw to it that I was worked into a busy schedule. I took the car in at our agreed upon time and twenty minutes later I was on my way with a new bulb installed. That night, I was really happy to have full capacity headlights as it was wet, dark, and nasty outside. This is excellent service in short order. Thanks Dennis for helping me out without an advance appointment.

JERI/BOB G.
Great place to Bring Your Car
I have been coming here for years. The name has changed but the people and service are the same. Honest, straight forward people who take care of my automotive needs.

KG
KEITH/MARLENE G.
Everything is great
Everything is great

WA
WINNIE A.
Saint Peters, MO
11/01/2018
Everyone is accomodating and friendly, and the work is good.
I started going there because of someone else's recommendation, and am glad to pass that recommendation on.

STEVE/ANDREA W.
11/01/2018
Always honest and reliable in their work on our car.
Fixed our car quickly and were honest in what needed to be fixed.

MARTY/LISA B.
Weldon Spring, MO
10/31/2018
My overall experience was great. I had all four tires rotated and balanced and a 4-wheel alignment. My car drove great after that - I could really tell the difference. And the timing was great; they took me right on time and I was back on the road in a relatively short time with car that drove like new; a smooth ride and my car tracks beautifully.

LR
LARRY/JESSICA R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/31/2018
Friendly people. Professional. Work done on time. Been a customer for years!

AA
ANDY A.
10/30/2018
information
don't know much about telle tire, but the people that are from previous Safeway tire that are still at telle now are great ,after many years of repairs on my cars and trucks . I hope telle can maintain that type of work that Safeway gave me with repairs and tires.

JOHN/BECKY C.
10/29/2018
Great service as always. These guys are fantastic when it comes to taking care of your automotive needs. I've been doing business with these guys for 40+ years an they always do a great job. I highly recommend them.

MATT M.
Pontiac Grand Prix
10/27/2018
Called in and was able to get the car in quickly. Also, I was given a loaner car while my was being worked on. All work was completed as promised and the car was ready on the next day.

I have used this car repair place for many years and would recommend it to anyone.

KH
KERRY/MARY H.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/26/2018
Radiator flush
As always they were timely on repair and checking other items like a nail in tire and exhaust gasket Everything was explained and the need for repair or wait on items Also very friendly as always

JIM K.
La Barque Crk, MO
10/26/2018
Timely care & concern.
Was treated well at a fair price & reasonable time.

BG
BILL G.
Buick LaCrosse
Customer Service
Great friendly staff. They are honest and provide wonderful service for my auto.

RON/TRACEE W.
Saint Peters, MO
10/25/2018
The people who work there
As always the team at this site did an outstanding job

ASHLEY B.
10/25/2018
Quick and professional with no aggressive upselling bullshit. Answered my questions and didn't patronize or treat me like a helpless woman, just a person with a car. Will be coming back.

STEVE/KAREN M.
Nissan Murano
10/24/2018
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service as always. All the personnel were professional and knowledgeable. This is why we use use this location for all our automotive work.

GH
GLORIA H.
10/20/2018
Very little wait time for my tire rotation. They also honored a coupon for oil changes, which I really appreciated.
I have been a customer of Safeway Tire and now Telle Tire and Auto center for many years. I've always had good service at a reasonable price.

STEVE/KAREN M.
Jeep Compass
10/20/2018
Knowledge, friendly and reliable.