NZ
Nestor Z.
10/31/2019
First service @ Tequesta Tire Co
I had a great first experience at Tequesta Tire today. Their team is amazing. Both Chris and Jim are true professionals and trustworthy. I'll certainly be coming back. This is a hidden gem. Highly recommended.
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you so much for giving us a chance to earn your business!  We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you back soon. ?

TP
Tom / Lisa P.
Great Place
I’ve been bringing my 3 cars here for about 10 years. They’re very reliable, I trust them and their pricing is very fair. It’s the only place I take my cars for service.
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for the continued service. We really appreciate it!

Mike B.
Full tire replacement
You are an absolute moron if you don’t use Tequesta Tire for your local tire needs. My wife had a nail in her tire and after visiting national chain stores who tried to sell her 4 new tires she found Tequesta Tire and they were able to patch the individual tire immediately. Several weeks later I replaced all 4 tires for my car. They provided an honest assessment and a good price. Keep business in the VOT!!!!!!!!!
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you! We appreciate all of our customers! ?

AC
Anthony C.
Chevrolet Corvette
10/26/2019
Thank you for the great job!!
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 10/29/2019

You are welcome and we appreciate you!

JudyLee B.
10/25/2019
great service!
The guys are friendly and take care of my car quickly!
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you so much.  We appreciate your business!

G
G.
Riviera Beach, FL
Nissan Titan
10/25/2019
Honest and straight forward.
This family owned business has been around for quite a few years. 99 percent has been straight forward and good to deal with. The non dealer shops are hard to find. They are always good with approval before getting into the repairs.Not the cheapest but good and cheap don’t fit in the same line. You may not always like the call but it is what you need.
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you to the Boys Scouts of America!

MN
Michael N.
BMW 128i
10/23/2019
They took me and performed service in under an hour with no appointment. Great work. Recommend highly.
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 10/29/2019

Thanks Michael! We appreciate your business!

Rochelle M.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/23/2019
Trust, knowing they do what say there going to do,and get it done sucessfully!
Trust, knowing they do what say their going to do, and get done sucessfully!
They have serviced my car now for almost 3 years have never dissapointed me!
Its a family operation, maybe thats the key to their success ,cause they treat me like family.
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you Rochelle! You are family!

NR
Nirio R.
Land Rover Range Rover
10/23/2019
Chris and his service and fair concern
The service was fast fair and very knowledgeable I liked the final outcome of my new tires. Very understanding, Chris was great
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 10/29/2019

We thank you and our staff thanks you!

John W.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/23/2019
Second visit as great as the first.
I found this local business after using tirerack.com. Turns out they're right in my backyard. This is a great company with people who care about your vehicle as if it were their own. I had tire installs, balancing and alignments on two different vehicles and couldn't be happier with the work, the price and the staff.
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you John, we are glad you came back!  We really appreciate your business and look forward to your continued patronage.?

Rekha S.
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Rekha said they are courteous, timely and have reasonable prices.
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your comments.

10/21/2019
Enrique
Excellent prices, very responsive, courteous, take the time to talk and listen to customer.
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you so much.  We appreciate you.

GL
Gina L.
10/19/2019
Great service, even better staff!
I don’t have one bad thing to say about this place. Any time I pop in I feel I never wait long, the staff is beyond friendly and the prices are the lowest in town! They do so much more than tired and oil changes, which is convenient and trustworthy. Highly recommend!
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 10/21/2019

Wow Gina thank you so much! We appreciate your business and delighful comments. Much gratitude! ?

10/18/2019
New to area - pleased with service!
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you! We hope you will continue to come back!

Chevrolet Chevy Express
10/17/2019
The best mechanic in northern Palm Beach hands down!
These guys hand my service can back to me in 4 hours!! Unheard of for me and my industry!
Great job and highly recommend them!
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 10/21/2019

We always try to get our customer's service vehicles back on the road as soon as we can, like your van! Thank you for your recommendation. We appreciate it!