LA
Lisa A.
01/16/2020
Went in for an oil change
I had never been to Tequesta Tires before yesterday; I was actually referred by one of their customers. The person I dealt with was Chris, very friendly, polite and professional. I enjoyed my visit and was able to talk about other issues I have with my vehicle, and wasn’t rushed or feel like there wasn’t any interest. He heard me out and was helping me out with the steps I needed to take to getting my car fully looked into by them. I would recommend them to anyone!
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 01/16/2020

Welcome to our family! We genuinely care about our customers and appreciate the kudos. Hope to see you soon! Thanks for the five stars!

BG
Barry G.
Florida
Chevrolet Chevy Express
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Barry said the business is very helpful and he was very happy with the service.
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 01/16/2020

Thank you Barry! We appreciate the five stars and your business.

HM
Hank M.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/11/2020
2014 Honda Civic tires & alignment
Friendly, courteous & professional..
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 01/13/2020

Thanks Hank for the five stars! We appreciate you!

BC
Bob C.
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Bob said the staff provided great service. He added that he asked that a wiper be installed but they did not put one in.
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 01/16/2020

Thank you for the great review! Sorry about the wiper. Come back in and we will put one on for you!

TC
Tom C.
Porsche Cayenne
01/10/2020
Honest and quick service.
Professional quick and courteous service. I checked price of my tires they installed against Tires Plus. Tequesta Tire was $120 less per tire. That plus the friendly attitude is a no brainer for anyone in the market for new tires or tire repair.
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you so much for the five stars. We appreciate your business.

Jaime S.
01/10/2020
I've been going to Tequesta Tire for years. Always received great service & the guys are nice.
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you! We appreciate the review.

Jim K.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Perfect
Good value in today's market

Thanks Jim.

Great reliable service
They always go above and beyond. And extremely friendly and acknowledgeable
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you so much for the five stars! We really appreciate your business. Happy New Year!

GP
Gerardo P.
01/09/2020
Friendly, no pressure, and reasonably priced. Great service!
Went in to have a tire plugged and even though I needed new tires, I wasn’t pressured to buy. I asked for a price on a new set and Chris did his best to find the right type and price. Had my new tires installed A couple days later in a timely manner and no charge for plug. Great shop!
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 01/09/2020

Thanks for the great review and the 5 stars. Also, we appreciate the kudos to Chris. Don't forget to have those new tires rotated every oil change. Check your air pressure every time you fill your gas tank or at least once a month. 👩🏼‍🦳

Michael B.
Loxahatchee, FL
Dodge Challenger
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Michael said they are good.
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 01/09/2020

Thank you for the five stars!

NC
Nick C.
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Nick said that he has used them many times and has had no problems.
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 01/07/2020

Thanks for the five stars!

GMC Canyon
01/02/2020
No one better and more honest than Sean Gardner at Tequesta Tire
As we all know, mechanic shops lack 3 things.
1. Trust
2. Experience of an array if vehicles.
3. Trust that they won't rip you off.

You do not have to worry with this shop. I manage a large company and have been using them for years. They have always been accommodated, every knowledgable, fast and honest. I HIGHLY recommend Tequesta Tire!
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 01/03/2020

Thank you for your kind words.  We really appreciate our customers and value your opinion. Your recommendation means the world to us. 👍🏼

Tequesta, FL
12/31/2019
Excellent Customer Service
Had a wonderful experience getting 4 new tires installed on my car. Staff was very courteous and down to earth. Super happy with the work they did. Will be back again for sure!!
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you so much! We appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you again soon! Happy New Year!

Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW
12/28/2019
Fast and helpful
Very good staff.
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you for the compliment. We appreciate you! Happy New Year!

Riviera Beach, FL
12/28/2019
Excellent service!
Fast, friendly service, done well at a fair price. Will be back!
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you. We really appreciate your business! Happy New Year!