Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

EB
Erin B.
12/26/2017
Great experience
I just bought a brand new 2018 Sequoia from Teton Toyota. The service was great, the price was great, and they got me in and out of there quickly. My sales rep Justin Coates was friendly and great to work with, Aaron Carter the General Sales Manager was professional and kind, and the finance department got my paperwork together and we were in and out of there in no time. Great experience!!!

TJ
T J.
08/26/2017
Chris Caldwell was great to work with. He was very patient and had great customer service. Made gas buying less stressful.

Michael H.
08/25/2017
Had a great experience
My wife and I went to Teton Toyota and purchased a van and the sales staff was awesome to work with. Christian with Teton Toyota went above and beyond to take care of our needs with purchasing a vehicle. We will be using them when it comes time to purchase a new vehicle again.

MT
Myra T.
03/13/2017
On second thought
Failed to replace windshield wipers and vacuum car. Saw the previous car get vacuumed. Disappointed!

CZ
CHERYL Z.
Ammon, ID
TOYOTA RAV4
12/10/2016 Category: Service
Fantastic customer service!
I always found going to the dealer for service to be an awful experience. I'd have to leave my car for the entire day, or at best stand around in a dingy customer service area just off the maintenance bay. At Teton it was pleasant, comfortable, warm, clean, and quick. Everyone was courteous and helpful. You have a loyal customer in me!
Doug S., BDC Manager from Teton Toyota responded on 12/21/2016

Thank you for leaving us such a great review, Cheryl. We appreciate your business!

ES
ERIK S.
12/10/2016 Category: Sales
Very Personable
Great sales staff. Willing to work within my budget.
Doug S., BDC Manager from Teton Toyota responded on 12/21/2016

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Erik. We appreciate your great review. Congrats on your new Toyota Corolla!

NC
NANCY C.
Twin Falls, ID
TOYOTA 4RUNNER
12/10/2016 Category: Sales
New 4Runner
The sales staff and business manager were friendly and easy to work with.
Doug S., BDC Manager from Teton Toyota responded on 12/21/2016

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Nancy. We're glad to hear everything went well, and we hope you love your new Toyota 4Runner. Congrats!

TROY B.
Pocatello, ID
LEXUS IS 350
12/10/2016 Category: Service
Nice people
Always a great experience at Teton Toyota.
Doug S., BDC Manager from Teton Toyota responded on 12/21/2016

Thank you for the 5 star review, Troy. We appreciate your business!

CG
CHRISTOPHER G.
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
12/09/2016 Category: Sales
Helpful on a budget
My salesman was very helpful at finding me a vehicle that met my needs but was in my budget. They offered a reasonable amount on my trade too. I also liked that I didn't feel pressured.
He was even cool with using a test drive of one vehicle I was considering to visit the dealer's other lot to check out a similar car to compare them.
Doug S., BDC Manager from Teton Toyota responded on 12/21/2016

Thank you for doing business with Teton Toyota, Christopher. We're glad to hear everything went well, and we hope you love your new Toyota Highlander. Congrats!

SR
STEVEN R.
Ririe, ID
TOYOTA RAV4
12/09/2016 Category: Service
Oil Change
They took care of my oil change and chipped windshield all in one visit. I appreciated that they took my to and from work.
Doug S., BDC Manager from Teton Toyota responded on 12/21/2016

Thank you for the 5 star review, Steven. We appreciate your business!

VM
VALERIE M.
12/08/2016 Category: Sales
Works with each person...
Great at finding exactly what you want or need :-)
Doug S., BDC Manager from Teton Toyota responded on 12/21/2016

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Valerie. We appreciate the great review, and we're glad to hear everything went well. Congratulations on your new Toyota Corolla!

MATTHEW C.
Victor, ID
TOYOTA PRIUS V
12/08/2016 Category: Sales
Great sales team...Great Value!
Highly recommend shopping and buying from Teton Toyota...Ask for Tyler!
Doug S., BDC Manager from Teton Toyota responded on 12/21/2016

Thank you for doing business with Teton Toyota, Matthew. We appreciate your kind words, and we hope you love your new Toyota Prius. Congrats!

RL
RAMONA L.
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
routine maintenance appointment
I have always had great service in the past on all of my vehicles. I was not real happy with this visit however. Normally when you pull up they come out to see what you need and yes I did have an appointment, no one came out so I went into the service department the lady that was working in there that day was on the internet and did not even realize I had walked in until I said something to her. She had to go find paperwork to make sure I had an appointment then told me it would be approximately 1 hour which I didn't have a problem waiting that is how long it normally takes. In the past everyone has always been so friendly and provided great customer service after this visit I'm not so sure anymore.

BW
BRANDY W.
Monteview, ID
TOYOTA CAMRY
Customer Service
When my scheduled service was not completed when I needed it, the Teton Toyota team made sure that I was taken care of with a rental car, that they paid for and they also fixed a rock chip in my windshield.
Doug S., BDC Manager from Teton Toyota responded on 12/21/2016

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Brandy. We appreciate your kind words, and we're glad to hear our team treated you well. Take care!

BR
BRIGHAM R.
Ammon, ID
TOYOTA SEQUOIA
12/08/2016 Category: Service
Usually, it has been a good experience- but a week after getting the oil changed we checked the engine coolant fluid and it was essentially empty. This causes me to wonder what else is forgotten.
See above

CARL W.
Irwin, ID
TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
Great Service, great people
I made an appmt to get my vehicle serviced, I was greeted and moved ahead of those that did not make an appmt and was taken care of, very good, and completed in a short period of time. Great job!
Doug S., BDC Manager from Teton Toyota responded on 12/21/2016

Thank you for the 5 star rating, Carl. We appreciate you!

STANLEY M.
Service review
Good service, friendly and helpful
Doug S., BDC Manager from Teton Toyota responded on 12/21/2016

Thank you for your kind words, Stanley. We'll see you next time!

SANTIAGO M.
TOYOTA PRIUS
12/07/2016 Category: Service
Great Customer Care with Friendly People.
It's always great to visit Teton Toyota. Friendly people and great customer service. The same can be said of their sales staff.
Doug S., BDC Manager from Teton Toyota responded on 12/21/2016

Thank you for the 5 star review, Santiago. We appreciate your business!

WR
WILLIAM R.
Tetonia, ID
TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
Service Review
Wonderful waiting room while service is being performed. Highly trust the sercice staff at Teton Toyota at this point. Love the vacuum and car wash.
Doug S., BDC Manager from Teton Toyota responded on 12/21/2016

Thank you for the great review, William. We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. If there's ever anything you feel we can do better, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks!

SF
STEVEN F.
HONDA ACCORD SDN
Vehicle service
Best dealership around. Great people that know how to treat a customer.
Doug S., BDC Manager from Teton Toyota responded on 12/21/2016

Thank you for the 5 star rating, Steven. We appreciate you!