Jesse B.
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Jesse's wife. She said her husband is very satisfied with the work, They are happy to know that the staff really takes good care of their vehicle and they feel secure about that.

DE
David E.
02/14/2020
Good people make a great garage.
My older 1996 Ram 1500 has low miles and I want to make it last as long as I can. This shop is going to be my go to place for repairs and preventative maintenance. They helped me get ready for my yearly desert camp trip by removing transmission fluid which was overfilled. Peace of mind is what I have now that they helped me out. Mark is a good guy and I recommend the Car Care Shop to others!!!

Rebecca S.
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Rebecca. She said they appreciate the staff for their honesty, thoroughness in checking their vehicle, excellent customer service and communication.

Jessenia R.
Chrysler 200
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Jessenia said the staff are very quick and very accommodating.

Sam S.
02/01/2020
Highly recommend
Our family has been taking our cars to the Care Shop for years. Great and reliable service.

Joyce S.
Toyota Avalon
02/01/2020
Friendly personable and caring owners
Excellent service from knowledgeable mechanics. Both the owner and other mechanic come out and explain any work you may need and what they have done. Never pressure you to have things done that are not necessary. The Care Shop prices are very fair, they saved me several hundred dollars compared to the dealership for the same work with guarantee and genuine parts for my car.

MJ
Mike / Janet J.
Kia Rio
01/31/2020
The owners
The staff is amazing always upfront and fair on pricing very knowledgeable. I won't take my car anywhere else

Sam S.
Dodge Avenger
01/29/2020
Our family has been using the care shop for years. Always provides great service. Reliable, friendly and professional.

SR
Sherie/Francis R.
Rialto, CA
01/23/2020
Besides the good work they do, they are very honest about the cost and when your car or truck will be ready for pick up.
the review title above is accurate, but also mark and rose a very nice and try to explain in detail about your car or trucks mechanical problem.

AR
Amos R R.
Nissan Titan
01/22/2020
Service was good
It took longer than I expected . Longer than the other time I was there. Other than that the service was good.

Debbie P.
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Debbie said they are good, honest mechanics and have an ethical follow through.

KD
Kathryn D.
Toyota Matrix
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Kathryn said this business was very nice, taking her in last minute. They do a good job in a timely manner.

Javier G.
Nissan JUKE
01/15/2020
Great service and great car care
I come here because of the great customer service and care i receive. Mark and Rose and the entire staff are phenomenal and explain everything they have done to my car and what it needs if it does need any additional care. If not, they don’t try and up sell you. Very Honest place.

Stephan H.
Riverside, CA
01/14/2020
Honest, friendly and professional!!
I took my 2012 Beetle in for a check on an oil leak. Mark put the car on the lift and took the time to show me what may be going on. There was a big cost difference between the potential problems. He recommended the less costly repair since it can sometimes masquerade as the costlier problem. He had also just done the same repair on another beetle the other day using a new technique that reduced the labor cost. He was right and all was good. If he was dishonest he could have easily told me it was the higher cost problem but he didn’t. He also keeps current on repair techniques to the benefit of his customers. Very honest, friendly and professional shop. Thanks Mark! 👍😊

RL
Robert L.
01/14/2020
Very Friendly and explains work process
it was very busy on the Monday I went so Mark couldn't spend as much time with me as he normally does. He did call me about my car, which I missed his call, but finally got a hold of him about an hour later. Like I said the shop was busy so I understood.I brought my car in that morning and got it back before closing. Very satisfied with work done and reasonably priced.