SR
Sherie/Francis R.
Rialto, CA
Toyota Avalon
01/19/2021
Besides the good work they do, they are very honest about the cost and when your car or truck will be ready for pick up.
The review title says it all, especely the honest part, I am sure ROSE and MARK are very proud of the CARE SHOP.

GZ
Gabriel / Stephanie Z.
Corona, CA
Honda Civic Si
01/18/2021
Quality and customer service!
We love the Care Shop! We bring all our cars here. This shop gives honest answers to your questions and very fair with their prices. They do amazing work and we have recommended them to everyone we know. Mark and Rose are also very kind owners.

RV
Randy V.
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Randy said this business was excellent.

Javier G.
Nissan JUKE
01/08/2021
Excellent Customer Care and Car Care
I have been coming here for years. This is by far the most fair and honest people I know and get piece of mind when they work on my car. I do not feel taken advantage of.

JJ
Jerri J.
Toyota Land Cruiser
12/30/2020
Holiday Service
I can't say enough about the professionalism, service and timeliness of The Care Shop! Mark and Rose are very professional. They are honest, they explain your maintenance issue up prior to service. They are affordable and provide you with options. Mark replaced my windshield wipers and wouldn't you know it rained shortly after I picked up my vehicle. I'd be surprised if you aren't a satisfied customer! Happy 2021 to all!

ET
Emil T.
Corona, CA
Kia Optima
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Emil said they did a good job and the employee who was running the place was helpful.

BR
Bryan R.
Ontario, CA
INFINITI M37
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Bryan said he was happy with everything with the exception that they had his vehicle a lot longer then he anticipated. He appreciates them and recommends them.

MO
Michael O.
Beaver, OR
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Michael said the staff was cooperative, efficient and thorough in every way.

CR
Carri / Derik R.
12/15/2020
Outstanding service
Very professional and honest. Highly recommend.

DT
Deanne T.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Deanne said they were quick and did everything they said they were going to do.

DY
Dylan Y.
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Dylan said his experience at the business was really good and he would recommend them.

11/25/2020
Great people, great service
I came in with a battery problem. Not starting, even after trying to jump start. They had the car going again after a very short space of time, and didn't charge a whole lot. Very honest people. I have been before, and I will be going there for all my car needs.

RO
Raymond O.
11/16/2020
quick and professional
They diagnose the problem quickly and make repairs quick, even when a good amount of work is needed I still get my Jeep back in good time, no waiting a week to find out what the issue is or waiting another week to get my jeep back. Great Service!

GS
Gail S.
La Verne, CA
11/14/2020
On the road again
Once again Mark and Rose came to my rescue. They got my car repaired quickly and back on the road again. Great price and runs like new. I couldn’t ask for anything more.

Sam S.
Chevrolet Colorado
11/11/2020
Great work
We’ve been using the care shop for years. They’ve always done great work. Very reliable.