Matthew B.
Aguanga, CA
Ford Police Interceptor
02/09/2019
Wonderful Place!
The people here are great. Very thorough and honest!

EO
Erik O.
Lexus
02/01/2019
Feels like friends taking care of your car
Mark and Rose at the care shop are the most trustworthy people I've ever taken my car to.

Rick M.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
01/31/2019
Great honest service every time!
Have been coming to the The Care Shop for years, love it that they take the time to explain what is wrong with the car and what it will take to fix it. Would not take our cars anywhere else. Whenever someone asks if I know a good mechanic I always recommend The Care Shop!

Sam S.
Lexus ES 350
01/28/2019
Outstanding service
Always great service and reliable work.

Sam S.
Lexus ES 350
01/26/2019
Being using the care shop for years. Always great and reliable service.

AC
Angie C.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/22/2019
Chevy Cruze
I was referred to The Care Shop by a friend since I just moved to the area. They were very professional and I did my homework after getting ripped off quite a few times in the past. Everyone I talked to that had automotive experience told me that was a great price for the timing belt and the other 2 items they felt needed replacement along with it. So I went ahead and booked the appointment. I dropped it off 1st thing in the morning and it was ready at the end of the day, they added another part they felt was needed so paid just a tad over what i was quoted but now have almost a brand new car. So I am really happy.

TF
Tom F.
01/17/2019
owner
The Care Shop always offers incredible service. Mark has always been extremely fair and professional. I would recommend this business to everyone who wants an ethical repair shop.

AR
Alice R.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Alice said they were awesome and very honest. She said the receptionist is very friendly and it was very nice doing business there.

GC
George C.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
George said it was very good.

Tiffany B.
Diamond Bar, CA
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Tiffany said the business always provides exceptional service.

Leticia M.
Ontario, CA
01/06/2019
They Really Do Care!
Finally found a mechanic shop I can trust. They are Honest and very friendly. I no longer have to feel I'm being taken advantage of financially. I can finally recommend an Honorable Mechanic Shop!! Forever Grateful!!

Matthew D.
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Matthew said the customer service is great. He stated they are thorough and he always feels in good hands.

Don G.
Dodge Cab
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Don said he is a long time customer of this business. They are fair and pleasant to work with.

Shawna S.
Riverside, CA
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Shawna said the business was very nice. They took her in short notice, and didn't mess around or up sell her, and they did what they needed to do and got her in and out of there.

AH
Addison H.
Dodge Dart
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Addison said the business was really professional, and really cared about him and his vehicle.

WV
Wendy / Joe V.
Ford Econoline Wagon
12/05/2018
I love the the careshop
They always take care of me

WO
William / Irene O.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/02/2018
HONDA 2017
This was an excellent performance by the CARE SHOP! The key thing for me is the truthfulness of this organization. There are no fabrications for uncalled for repairs, only necessary work is done in an excellent manner. May the good Lord who see's all things continue to bless the CARE SHOP immensely!

Mark G.
Kia Sportage
11/28/2018
Unbelievable service!!
Our car had no power, took it in and it was the plugs and ignition wires. Mark even let us drive it over the weekend before we paid just in case it broke down. Great, fast, honest service!!

Dave M.
Ontario, CA
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Dave said Mark, an employee at this business, was awesome and honest. Prices were fair. If one wants quality service for a great price, they should go to this place.

Janet S.
Rialto, CA
Chevrolet Cruze
11/21/2018
Outstanding customer service. Trustworthy!
I am very pleased with the service provided by The Care Shop. I have been around many years and I am very happy to find an auto service that takes the time to
explain repairs and advise on preventative maintenance. The Care Shop is not like other auto service providers. Mark and Rose are very professional and remember who i am when i come in for service. I will continue to take all of my vehicles for service to this location even if i have to drive fifty miles. I am very pleased to find
a Auto Mechanic i can trust and will recommend their service to my family and co workers.