AH
Addison H.
Dodge Dart
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Addison said the business was really professional, and really cared about him and his vehicle.

WV
Wendy / Joe V.
Ford Econoline Wagon
12/05/2018
I love the the careshop
They always take care of me

WO
William / Irene O.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/02/2018
HONDA 2017
This was an excellent performance by the CARE SHOP! The key thing for me is the truthfulness of this organization. There are no fabrications for uncalled for repairs, only necessary work is done in an excellent manner. May the good Lord who see's all things continue to bless the CARE SHOP immensely!

Mark G.
Kia Sportage
11/28/2018
Unbelievable service!!
Our car had no power, took it in and it was the plugs and ignition wires. Mark even let us drive it over the weekend before we paid just in case it broke down. Great, fast, honest service!!

Dave M.
Ontario, CA
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Dave said Mark, an employee at this business, was awesome and honest. Prices were fair. If one wants quality service for a great price, they should go to this place.

Janet S.
Rialto, CA
Chevrolet Cruze
11/21/2018
Outstanding customer service. Trustworthy!
I am very pleased with the service provided by The Care Shop. I have been around many years and I am very happy to find an auto service that takes the time to
explain repairs and advise on preventative maintenance. The Care Shop is not like other auto service providers. Mark and Rose are very professional and remember who i am when i come in for service. I will continue to take all of my vehicles for service to this location even if i have to drive fifty miles. I am very pleased to find
a Auto Mechanic i can trust and will recommend their service to my family and co workers.

Corona, CA
11/21/2018
Wonderful staff
I had to take my BMW 525i to get work done because it didn’t pass smog. When I came in I was made to feel like it was someone I could trust. I had received and estimate for the labor and work but when I went to pick up the car the price was much more reasonable than originally anticipated. The owner was honest and very personal person and helpful.

GH
George H.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
George said they do a great job and he loves them.

GL
Gary L.
Hyundai Accent
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Gary said they are really good. He trusts them and is really glad they're there. He's treated well.

Dale , DaShunda M.
Ram 1500
11/14/2018
We had a dead battery they stayed over until my husband could arrive to get it changed. They always go above and beyond. We don’t trust any one else to take care of our truck.

Ruben / Linda C.
Chrysler 300
11/11/2018
Besides doing the job right, they are honest.
I have recommended The care Shop to others. If it requires a job that they don't do, they will tell you.

MO
Martha O.
11/09/2018
Thank you for the terrific service.
Thank you for the terrific service. I would like to commend you for your honesty

DJ
Duane J.
Ontario, CA
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Duane said the business was really nice and thorough, and he plans on coming back there.

Arun S.
Pomona, CA
Lexus LS 430
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Arun said the business is trustworthy. The staff took care of the issue, and they're satisfied.

Dustin H.
10/30/2018
Honest and excellent service
I went to the dealer with my truck and they wanted to charge me and for things i did not need. I brought the truck over to Mark and explained the need. He said he would take care of it and he did at an extremely fair price. This is my third vehicle The Care Shop has worked on. I highly recommend them.

PT
Peter T.
Corona, CA
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Peter said the service he received was excellent.

Bob S.
Chevrolet Corvette
10/26/2018
The honesty
We have been to a lot of different shops over the years. But not like the Care Shop that is one name that fixs the buiness. Mark and his wife that run it are awesome people to deal with . Honesty is the greatest . Are whole family goes there - with New cars and Classic cars. Thank you for being a great business.

MV
Martin V.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Martin said they are knowledgeable and pretty nice.

MY
Max Y.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Max said the staff was really nice and took care of the problem.

PA
Philippe A.
Rowland Heights, CA
Nissan 350Z
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Philippe said it was an easy in and out.