OK
Olga / Marty K.
Lexus ES
07/27/2021
Great service.
Mark's work is very comprehensive even just for an oil change. Mark is very considerate, knowledgeable and his rates are competitive. I have been going to him for years and very pleased with his work. I believe he is trustworthy and would recommend him for car maintenance and repair.

Bob S.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/24/2021
Great People
Work with you and very informative and always a great job on our car

Dodge Avenger
07/20/2021
Have been using care shop for years. Great and reliable work. Service is great.

EM
Elvira M.
Pomona, CA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/16/2021
The Care Shop, is the most honest and reliable service provider I know.
It is very important for me to trust a mechanic.
The Care Shop is such a place.
The owner Mark is always very helpful in addressing my concerns, and will never fabricate a job to be done if it is not needed.
I am send reminders when my car needs servicing, which is very helpful.
I will recommend The Care Shop to anyone that asks me.

BI
Bill I.
Ontario, CA
07/06/2021
I like these guys.
Good service. Professional approach. Mark explains everything fully and clearly.

KK
Kenny K.
Ford F-250 Super Duty
06/19/2021
Awesome
Been going there years The service never changes. ITS ALWAYS AWESOME.

CT
Collette T.
Corona, CA
06/17/2021
Wonderful service and attention to detail
We've been utilizing The Care Shop for almost a decade now. The service and attention to detail are wonderful. All of the employees are courteous, thoughtful, and hard-working. My wife and I have never had an issue with the quality of service. It is always appreciated that Mark will make sure that you actually need a part before ordering a part. I highly recommend The Care Shop.

John B.
05/22/2021
Honest, honest. honest
We are very satisfied with the service we have received on our vehicles. We were long time customers of another recently closed auto repair business, and we have found our go to place at the Care Shop. I highly recommend this business to anyone in need of repair work or maintenance on their vehicle(s)

Theresa - Chuck S.
05/17/2021
The Care Shop charges Fair Prices for Quality Work.
Excellent. Cost and repairs are explained at each step and the mechanics are available to provide details of the repair. The Care Shop is a Quality Shop.

Chevrolet Colorado

Care Shop is the best.

Anthony S.
Nissan Armada
05/14/2021 Category: Service
Anthony said he likes them. He keeps going back. They always do good work on the vehicle.

Charles M.
Nissan Frontier
05/13/2021
Charles Musser
I trust what they say I need for my truck to be fixed!

KK
Kenny K.
Ford Expedition
05/12/2021
Good as usual
Fantastic shop,fantastic people , and fantastic job. Hehehe

Sam S.
05/06/2021
My family and I have been using the Care Shop for years. Great service.