01/18/2020
Honest &Trustworthy
Was a referral from a friend. Father's Wrench is the only shop I allow to service my vehicles.

IS
Ida S.
01/16/2020
Hit the Jackpot
After being in this area for 1-1/2 years And having to drive 45 min to an hour to get to someone I trusted and felt like would be honest with an elderly woman about diagnosis and cost of repairs for my vehicle I found The Fathers Wrench and felt like I had hit the jackpot.
I would recommend Bill and his crew highly.

NS
Nelda S.
01/11/2020
Bill Jackson has an awesome attitude and the power of God behind him to run a great business.
I purchased a 2008 Chrysler Town & Country van in September 2017 from Burleson Ford. I had to replace one of many car parts beginning that very month as I was sold a vehicle that should have went to auction. Auto Zone on Beach and Timberland put me in touch with Bill. At that time he was a mobile mechanic. Bill is a lifesaver. He has helped me out in numerous situations. Many times he didn’t charge me for labor and his cost on parts because he knew I was in a bad situation. Bill has a infectious personality and a huge heart. He and wife Amy are the best.

E
E.
Chrysler 300
12/28/2019
Pretty nice guys
I liked the way you treated me

RD

Don S.
Chrysler 300
12/19/2019
Don S.
great place to have your car repaired.fast and very economical.friendly
AMY J., Co- Owner/ Service Writer from The Father's Wrench responded on 12/27/2019

Hi Don,
          We would like to thank you for the review and hope you will come to see us again when you need anything further.

Amy Jackson
Co-Owner/Service Writer
817-439-9100

TD
Tommy D.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/13/2019
Awesome service
I had our hyundai at The Fathers Wrench for a tune up. Bill and Nick were awesome!! And even though my throttle body took a crap when cleaned they were very diligent in getting it repaired. Also I was not expecting the extra cost so they were very gracious and allowed me to pay at a later date for the extra cost of the parts and repair. And the knowledge and respect that they have is very satisfying as well. I would HIGHLY recommend taking your vehicle to The Fathers Wrench for any kind of service you may need.

Sean B.
INFINITI QX56
12/07/2019
Great New Car Check Experience!
Bill and his team took great car of our family. We purchased an older vehicle, called prior to ask if he could fit us in, and he worked with us. Nick, one of his techs, did an extensive look at the vehicle and fixed the issues quickly. Very grateful for Father’s Wrench. Will definitely be back.

Silvia H.
Dodge Avenger
12/06/2019
HANDS DOWN BEST MECHANIC!!
Best mechanic I’ve ever met him and nick was very professional and made me feel very welcoming and are nothing but honest, dependable christian men! And the pricing is very affordable! Compared too all the other “high end namers” GOODYEAR-PEPBOYS ETC...keep up the great work!

Hi Silvia,
     Thank you so much for the review we are pleased that you were happy with our service and hope you will return when anything else is needed. Ps we still have your new airbox..

Amy Jackson
Co-Owner/Service Writer
817-439-9100

AJ B.
North Richland Hills, TX
11/29/2019
Great service and friendly personal
These guys are great and fast friendly service they really make you feel like family and are always up to sharing the word of God while fixing your car and include you in on what's wrong with your car and what it will take to fix it I love them

EM
Ester M.
Roanoke, TX
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/19/2019
Friendly and professional
Just like I was told by the person who referred me to them, they are honest and professional. They took me in even without an appointment and fixed my truck after everything agreed upon.
I will come back for sure.
Keep up the good work

Dan W.
Grapevine, TX
10/16/2019
Great mechanics with fair prices
Honest and fair. That is exactly what you need from a mechanic. The Father's Wrench models this business structure and are also very good mechanics. Thank you for taking care of our car!

Mike M.
09/25/2019
Always great service at a good price.

Donald B.
Roanoke, TX
Nissan Pathfinder
09/14/2019
Honest prompt quality workmanship
Fair prices. Honesty do not try to sell you what you don't need. Prompt attention to get you in and out as soon as possible. Have gotten to know Mr. Bill there is no one I trust more with my car.

Juan S.
Keller, TX
09/10/2019
Awesome Service
Great experience. They tested my vehicle and found the problem fast instead of trying to just guess. Did not try to over charge and they are very honest. I would highly recommend and would go back with any other needs I may have in the future.