Mike M.
09/25/2019
Always great service at a good price.

Donald B.
Roanoke, TX
Nissan Pathfinder
09/14/2019
Honest prompt quality workmanship
Fair prices. Honesty do not try to sell you what you don't need. Prompt attention to get you in and out as soon as possible. Have gotten to know Mr. Bill there is no one I trust more with my car.

Juan S.
09/10/2019
Awesome Service
Great experience. They tested my vehicle and found the problem fast instead of trying to just guess. Did not try to over charge and they are very honest. I would highly recommend and would go back with any other needs I may have in the future.

RY
Roger Y.
09/07/2019
Excellent customer service and fair prices
Great service and they only do what your vehicle actually needs. They don’t try and sell you something you don’t need.

Richard M.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/07/2019
Awesome customer service at a fair price.
Awesome customer service at a fair price. Very knowledgeable staff, repairs completed very quickly. Staff Very friendly .

Roanoke, TX
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
08/30/2019
Repairs
I highly recommend them for all your vehicle repairs! Great people to do business with! I am so glad I switched to The Fathers Wrench!

Kelly S.
08/21/2019
Convenient and knowledgeable
I work right next door to the shop, so it could not be more convenient to drop off my car, walk to work, and pick it up later in the day. Bill’s knowledge of auto repair is extensive. His work is complete and speedy. I would recommend The Father’s Wrench to anyone!

ED
Earl D.
Chevrolet Camaro
08/21/2019
Excellent as always
Regular customer, sad to say, but the price I pay for driving the wheels off of cars. I couldn't ask for a better more trust worthy team and family to diagnose and repair my families vehicles. I will not take them anywhere else if given the choice.

Rodney G.
Weatherford, TX
Honda Accord Crosstour
Super price.
Had a local Weatherford mechanic which we have used often price out our job at $960. The same job by Bill was $under $600. It was worth the trip from Weatherford to have it done right and price great.

TT
Tim T.
Haslet, TX
Trusted Mechanic
Bill and team know what they are doing and are transparent throughout the entire process. Highly recommended!

GC
Glenn C.
Mitsubishi Lancer
Best Service Ever
We don't use anybody else.

Trudi B.
Nissan JUKE
08/13/2019
Honest and reliable
Thank you so much for looking over my daughter’s car. We really thought something was horribly wrong but after you checked it out you were so honest and didn’t find anything like I was afraid of. We appreciate you taking time to check our car out.

HJ
Helen J.
Mesquite, TX
Chevrolet Venture
08/13/2019
A wonderful Christian business.
A great shop for most anything that needs repairing on a motor vehicle. Friendly. Fast. Knowledgeable. Reasonablely priced. Will go back when I need anymore repairs on my van.

CK
Chad K.
07/28/2019
Very prompt service.
Highly recommend for any service on your vehicle. Very reasonable prices, professional and very prompt. Great place!
AMY J., Co- Owner/ Service Writer from The Father's Wrench responded on 08/08/2019

Thank you Chad for the five stars. It was an honor for us to have your business and trust in us. Your Jeep is important to us, because you drive yourself, friends and family in that Jeep.

Amy Jackson
Co-Owner/Service Writer
817-439-9100

RD
Randy D.
07/21/2019
Repaired AC
Repaired very quickly and a good price!

Sandy C.
07/21/2019
Repair
Fast and friendly also the price was not bad. Like that the next my car was ready to be pick up.

John W.
Chevrolet Cruze
07/17/2019
Perfect Business Owners
When you want something done right and with care. You definitely only need to choose. They define a good business that cares for there clients. Just moved and already found my mechanic for next 20 years. Family Proud.

Jeep Patriot
07/16/2019
Fast Friendly service!
The staff in the shop and the front office were fantastic!
Great value!
You get that feeling that you’ve gone to your uncle’s garage...that uncle who can fix anything and really takes care of you as family

Kimberly S.
07/12/2019
Service is great, friendly and prices very reasonable
Great friendly service! Recently moved to Texas from Florida, needed a tag plate mounted to the front bumper of my Jeep Grand Cherokee. The team at The Father's Wrench worked me into their schedule, provided prompt friendly service. While waiting I was offered coffee and friendly conversation. I would highly recommend The Father's Wrench for your auto service, repairs, etc. service was great and pricing was very reasonable.

John W.
Toyota Sequoia
07/11/2019
Fantastic honest mechanic
Finding a honest auto repair shop is like finding a needle in a haystack, I found the needle in My fathers wrentch!