EC
Earl C.
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Earl said the technicians did a good a job and took good care of him.

KR
Kent R.
Burleson, TX
Dodge Caliber
11/18/2020 Category: Service
Kent said since he first had the rear end rebuilt , it has been back twice for leaking and other issues.

PR
PAT R.
Keller, TX
11/16/2020
5.9 Ran
Great people to work with, they did a great job on replacing my scheduled transmission oil cooler while I waited.

Daniel G.
11/12/2020 Category: Service
Daniel said the service was pretty good. They got everything done. There were a couple issues after they installed the parts. But they got it all fixed. There was really good communication and great service.

John M.
Baker City, OR
11/10/2020 Category: Service
John said they did a great job. They got him in right off the street. They worked with him. Got him in the same day and got it fixed. They were just very accommodating and did a great job.

Rito c.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
11/06/2020
Felt like a friend
The guys at Diesel Works are great. I felt like a friend when you walk through the door. Just sat and talked about the truck and what I wanted/needed to get done. They took care of it and did a great job. Had it back to me super quick as I was leaving for a camping trip. Went into detail about what was going on and took the time to explain different scenarios to help me make the decision I felt was best. Will definitely be bringing my new diesel back to them in the future

LP
LONNIE P.
Ford Transit Wagon
10/29/2020
Diesel mechanics
I called Diesel works at 8 am to ask when the best next available date to bring one of my fleet vehicles a 2016 ford Transit 350 in for a coolant flush and new brakes.I was told that they would be able to get to it today so i drooped it off at around 11 am. They called numerous times to update me on the progress,findings and recommended repairs before proceeding which i really appreciated.The customer service is top notch. As a Plumber,quick turnarounds on vehicle maintenance is crucial as when the service truck is down it cant generate any revenue.The mechanics flushed my radiator ,replaced all the coolant ,replaced all brake pads and the rotors on the back as well.The job took about 5 hours to complete and i was able to pick it back up by closing time the same day. The repairs totaled just under 1100.00 and im extremely satisfied with their work and service.As a service plumber i can fix almost anything but i let the professionals do what they do to my vehicles !!

FR
Fatimah R.
Haltom City, TX
10/28/2020
Great Place
I took my Silverado 1500 in to get looked at for a check engine light they were able to quickly do repairs and get me back on the road!! HIghly Recommended

HK
Harley k.
Newark, TX
10/27/2020
All way have what I need every time
I went in to diesel Works to have my thermostat replaced and they did it why I waited for it to be done they did an excellent job

VN

Grapevine, TX
Ford Police Interceptor
10/21/2020
Ford F-250 Cab Mounts
This is the 1st time having my truck serviced at Diesel Works. This shop is top notch, very professional and I plan on being a regular customer.

TW
TODD W.
Terrell, TX
10/15/2020
First time customer
Had a great shopping experience with Chris, Mark and the entire Team at Diesel Works, they were able to look over my Ford, pinpoint the priorities of issues I had, what needed fixed and did just that. I would recommend this team to anyone with a diesel vehicle and the true customer care that they provided. I’ll be back for sure !!!

Ram 3500
10/07/2020
Honest Service
I never hesitate to stop by Diesel Works to get work done - always recommends what’s best with full honesty and integrity. Everyone at the shop is always willing to help!

Shane C.
Haslet, TX
10/06/2020
Deleted!
Great service, knowledgeable, and professional.

PM
Phillip M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/06/2020 Category: Service
Phillip said the communication could have been better. But the work got done and the vehicle is running strong.