Juan P.
Arlington, TX
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Juan said the business gave him a discount and they fixed the problem with his vehicle. They did good work there, they were honest people and he would recommend them.

KH
Kevin H.
Frisco, TX
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the place got him in and out in one day, it was kind of an emergency, they were open on a Saturday and they helped him out with the vehicle's death wobble.

Jimmy R.
Haslet, TX
10/19/2019
Professional Service
The explanations of what was done to my truck was clear, easy to understand, and helpful.

David R.
North Richland Hills, TX
10/18/2019
Excellent service. Again.
Had an issue with my 06 6.0. Within 5 minutes, Mark and his team had definitively identified the issue.

2 days later it was corrected and at a very reasonable price. I price checked for the parts that needed to be replaced and was shocked that the charges on the bill were 5-10% less than what I had been able to find online.

He kept me informed throughout the process, asked for approval at each step of the job, and even cleaned up the engine bay after the job was done.

This is my second time using Diesel Works, and I couldn’t recommend them any higher. If you want honesty at a reasonable price, look no further.

TW
Thomas W.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said this business got his vehicle working and they did their job.

Mark G.
09/30/2019
The best diesel shop around
Diesel Works is best shop around. I’ve been to several diesel shop and was very disappointed. I went to diesel work and they were 10 times as good. They will be the only shop to work on my truck.👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿

SA
Steve A.
Baker City, OR
09/30/2019
Professional Work and Outstanding Customer Service!
My wife and daughter were out in Fort Worth at a horse show last week all the way from Eastern Oregon. They discovered and battery/charging issue the evening before they were supposed to leave. I did a quick search and made a call to Diesel Works, spoke to Mark. He was able to get them in first thing the next morning, installed a new alternator, they were and out in a couple of hours and on their way. Professional work and great customer service!

Thank you, Mark & crew!

Diesel Works is on our list! If we ever need the service in the Forth Worth area, we know who to call!

BR
Brandon R.
Amarillo, TX
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Brandon said that when his vehicle broke down on the side of the road, Mark came out and brought oil and took it back to the business. They got it fixed right up and he was really impressed.

GC
Gregory C.
Dallas, TX
09/24/2019
Customer service , and getting my truck repaired quick, great management
Awesome customer service, check engine light was on , they repaired it in quick time , my truck is a beast now, thank you diesel works, great management, great customer service.

DN
DOUG N.
Southlake, TX
Ford F-550 Super Duty
09/19/2019
Personal service and knowledge.
Mark and the team did a great job completing the work and explaining the process in detail. Clearly take pride and ownership in their work. Would recommend to others.

09/18/2019
My visit
Diesel Works is staffed with some super friendly people, mechanics included. My only concern was the broken promises on the callbacks and updates. Unfortunately, there were no less than 7 promises to call me back and/or provide an update and none of them ever occurred. It was always me having to call back in and I get it, they're busy but a promise is a promise in my eyes. Ran into a few issues with time due to mechanics getting sick and that delayed the work on my vehicle but so goes life.

DF
Doc F.
Haslet, TX
09/12/2019
My repair was completed while I waited.
Mark and his team got my hub replaced in less than two hours. Awesome!

DA
David A.
Sanctuary, TX
09/09/2019 Category: Service
David said every time he goes to the business it's always a good experience. He said the staff are knowledgeable.

Brandon B.
09/08/2019
Great job!
My truck needed a repair that other shops either didn’t want to do or didn’t want to take the effort to repair the part. Diesel Works did the repair, instead of just taking the easy route, and just replacing it. They did a good job and saved me hundreds of dollars. I appreciated what they did. Mark was easy to work with.

Michael P.
Lindsay, TX
Ram
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the employees resolved the issue quickly.

LJ
Leon J.
Grand Prairie, TX
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Leon said the business has always taken care of him no matter what, their customer service was always helpful, if he had a question he could call and ask. If he went up there to them and asked them a question, they would always help him no matter what, they would always be there to answer. They were honest about what was wrong, if something was wrong they would tell him and he appreciated them. He stated he would like the staff to keep doing the great business they have been doing, the work, and he will continue to go back.

ZH
Zack H.
Garland, TX
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Zack said the employees take really good care of his vehicle.

BG
Billy G.
North Richland Hills, TX
08/04/2019
Diesel Works is top notch
I had an issue with an oil leak really couldnt tell where it was coming from on the recommendation of a friend who told me about Diesel Works i called them and set up an appointment to take my truck in to let them check it out they found all the leaks, quoted me a price to fix them ( which was very reasonable i thought for the amount of work involved ) got it fixed The staff are very friendly
I would highly recommend them to anyone that needs any work done.

Daniel D.
07/21/2019
I will only trust Diesel Works with my truck
I’ve not only owned quite a few cars in my lifetime but I have also worked in the car business for over 6 years at dealerships like Acura, Ford, Toyota, Honda etc. Meaning I’ve made friends with techs and service advisors and have seen what they are really up to when customers drop vehicles off and how they make money on customers. I’ve got to say it’s definitely made me VERY PICKY on who I trust with my vehicles and where I’ll take it. To the point where I sometimes won’t even get mine or my family’s vehicle worked on at a dealership I work for unless it’s a certain tech. Well I have had only the BEST experiences here at Diesel Works! Mark is an amazing owner that knows how to treat his customers and is a man of his word. He will let you know what ACTUALLY needs to be done. I’ve been here several times and I can’t imagine taking my truck anywhere else. Not even to the manufacturer dealership cause they always take to long or try and over charge and play games. Here at Diesel Works they were the ones that inspected my truck for me before i bought it. They are the ones that have done all my oil changes and my transmissions fluid changes. After I had an accident and hit a wall doing 80 with my truck I had them look over it and they fixed a pulley that I could hear squeaking like crazy. I had them do a full delete and tune on my truck. All these things were done on different times and every time I get the same 5 star customer service from the whole team and every time I end up saving money. I know this cause just for fun. I tend to ask friends that are service advisors or tech at other dealerships how much they would charger me and it always seems to be more lol. To put it simply.
If you have a Diesel truck and you want 5 star customer service with no games or trust issues if your getting a realistic fair deal with people that actually know what they are doing and won’t mess up your truck. This is definitely a great decision and you won’t regret it.

Daniel D.