HM
Hecter M.
Ram Pickup
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Hecter said the employees helped him out right away. They took care of him. They were great and knowledgeable. Everything was good. He ordered 2 kits. The employees noticed that one of the kits had a defect. They supplied him with a part at no charge.

AG
Alexander G.
Haltom City, TX
Ford Police Interceptor
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Alexander said everything was good, but the next day his check engine light came back on.

BG
Blair G.
Boyd, TX
Ford Police Interceptor
09/06/2018
Mark and Ace do a great job!
I appreciate how Mark and Ace work my truck into their schedule, and perform the work so quickly, and at a fair price.

Jenny H.
Dallas, TX
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Jenny said she never gets let down.

Jeff R.
Bedford, TX
08/16/2018
Good honest diesel mechanics
Good ownership and mechanics. They are always professional, dependable, and trustworthy.

This is a great place to take your personal or professional trucks!

Dana R.
08/14/2018
Highly recommend
Very knowledgeable, courteous staff. Willing to go out of their way to help you out. Discusses every step and option with you so you understand the whats and whys of the issue and fix.

RL
Ronald L.
Nacogdoches, TX
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Ronald said the service was fast.

RON S.
Arlington, TX
08/05/2018
Friendly people
Awesome service and good people

KG
Kevin G.
Ponder, TX
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the business is good and he would go back. They do not communicate very well and seem to be a little slow.

Jeff S.
Copperas Cove, TX
07/30/2018
Friendly and extremely knowledgeable
I contacted Diesel Works due to the amount of miles I drive to and from work. I asked them tkndonwhat they could to increase my mileage. They responded quickly after asking. Me a few questions and provided me a quote and recommendations. I went with everything they recommended and it looks like I got just what I wanted. They were great to work with and did a quality job on my truck!

Richard M.
Wichita Falls, TX
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Richard said, this business takes care of him and he can get in and out quickly.

WT
William T.
Georgetown, TX
07/23/2018 Category: Service
William said his vehicle took a day longer to complete.

TN
Tim N.
Azle, TX
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Tim said Mark is the absolutely the best and Ace is awesome too. They are good and they explain things to the customer and their prices are reasonable.

Jamie W.
Ponca City, OK
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
07/09/2018
They EGR and DEF deleted my 2014 F250 in one day and then installed a train horn a few days later. It's been amazing, they did a great job and they were super helpful with any questions I had. If I ever need something done I will most definitely make the drive from Oklahoma to Fort Worth.

Tony B.
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Tony said he did not have any work done at this facility. He had the vehicle diagnosed because on the vehicle he bought from the owner of the business, the transmission went out a week after he had purchased it.
Mark M. from Diesel Works responded on 07/02/2018

Correction! I the owner "Mark" did not sale you a vehicle! The vehicle you purchased was from an employee of Diesel Works. You meet her at her place of employment to purchase her vehicle. It was made very clear to you it was not associated with Diesel Works in any way. The vehicle has nothing to do with the place of business you meet her at. If i recall correctly you took her vehicle for half a day to take to your mechanic and help a family member move. I do remember this because i let her use my vehicle to grab lunch. After a month you did have the vehicle towed in to us with a flat tire and we did diagnose the issues. You declined the repairs. We did what you asked of us (Diesel Works). What happened between you and our employee is between you two. I do not appreciate my name or company being used in such a negative way!

V
Valued Customer
Isuzu
06/26/2018
Owner
We sent you a vehicle that was running and took every one of your recommendations. Then I have an invoice of over $2,000 which we paid for a vehicle that does not run. Looking at my bank account definitely not happy. You worked on another vehicle of ours it was also extremely expensive and you kept it longer then you said you was going to and that particular vehicle was very badly needed at the time. We work out of our vehicles to make a living so every day we don't have it it cost us a lot.
Mark M. from Diesel Works responded on 06/27/2018

The vehicle was brought in from a different shop after they couldn't get it running correctly. When we got the vehicle we found that it was missing head bolts, o-rings on injectors, was leaking fuel and had many broken bolts. We also found that it had all kinds of vacuum lines disconnected and broken. We had you come to shop to see all the damage that was done by the other shop. You took pictures and said you were going to have the other shop pay you back for damages. When we sat there and talked to you about finding parts you said you had your own people to get parts from. That you would supply your own parts, which put us at your leeway on time. Then you mentioned to use that all parts you took to the other previous shop were from EBAY and JUNK YARDS. This explains why it was never fixed right to begin with. I don't believe it was the other shops fault in this situation . When you purchase used parts online you don't know if the parts you purchased will work or not. We fixed all the broken bolts and broken parts you provided use. At this point the injection pump current to the vehicle failed and was not pumping fuel. We called you and told you it needed an new pump. We gave you a price for a new one and you said no. You found a 4500 dollar pump on ebay for 100 dollars which also took quite a bit of time for you to find. We then told you we will put the pump on but if it dose not work we will no longer work on your vehicle. We don't know what is good or bad on this vehicle. Yes your vehicle did leave here not running and you did have to pay the bill for the labor time put into this vehicle at your approval. You are correct we would not discount the bill even thou the vehicle was not running. We advised you not to buy EBAY used parts or junk yard parts or any on-line used parts. You never know what you are getting. Unfortunately this situation is what you are left with.

Sean H.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Sean said the staff provided great service. His vehicle is running fine now.
Mark M. from Diesel Works responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you Sean! Look forward to see you on your next vehicle service.

Tim S.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Tim said he had a good experience and he appreciates their hard work and everything they did.
Mark M. from Diesel Works responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you Tim! We strive to be the best and appreciate you as a customer.

Jason H.
Roanoke, TX
Mercedes-Benz S430
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jessica. She said the service took longer than she expected.

GB
Ghassan B.
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Ghassan said they always help her out and fix her problem. She has talked with other mechanics and had problems, but has never had a problem with these guys.
Mark M. from Diesel Works responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you Ghassan! We are very happy that we can always take care of you and your vehicle. Hope to see you on your next vehicle service or repair.