TC
TAMIE C.
Saturn Astra
02/19/2019
Love, Love, Love.
This is the best place to take your vehicle, the are up front and sooo honest, you will not find that anywhere else. They treat you like family. Very reliable.

Mike M.
California
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Mike said that he would recommend this business for service.

LE
LYNN E.
02/15/2019
50,000 mile check-up
ALWAYS friendly, courteous, and through!! Love this place!.,

PS
PAUL S.
Dodge Challenger
02/12/2019
Challenger electrical
I had a electrical issue with my Challenger. I was able to get it to your shop where one of your techs was able to diagnose the problem. I feared the worst, but a new battery later I am back on the road. Thank you Erin, Kelly, and all of the staff at The Garage.

MF
Marsha F.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Marsha said they fixed the problem very fast and at a fair price. She has used them in the past and they are really wonderful.

KU
Kathryn U.
02/09/2019
I had a check engine light on when I went in and was also told previously by the dealership that I needed a power steering fluid flush.
After checking out my car I was pleasantly surprised to find out that I did not need a power steering fluid flush and the check engine light
was only on because I was late on my oil change. So I picked up my car with a small bill for an oil change and it is running great.

TT
Todd T.
01/29/2019
Diagnostic
100% satisfied. Everyone we dealt with was awesome. Very quick service. They let us know what was happening to our car. You all were great and went above and beyond to take care of us.

KG
Kimberly G.
Mercedes-Benz 380SL
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Kim said she loves them. It's like she's part of the family when she goes in there and they know what they're doing.

JJ
Jackie J.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Bob. He said they did a great job.

James C.
Ram Pickup
01/22/2019 Category: Service
James said nothing but good people work on the staff and he enjoyed being there.

DIANA P.
Ford Bronco
01/08/2019
Personal and genuine service
You girls are AWESOME๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Shelly M.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Shelly said she walked in and they took her right in with no appointment. The staff completed the service in 15 minutes.

KK
Kevin K.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said they have done everything that he asked and then some. He also said that they did a good job

David M.
Geo Metro
12/21/2018 Category: Service
David said this business is the best.

RN
RAY N.
Dodge Dakota
12/14/2018
Their quick and service is by far one of the best shop in Tehachapi!!. Prices are very reasonable.

OC
Oscar C.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Oscar said every time he has been they are helpful and check on everything top to bottom.

WB
William B.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
William said the business was courteous and knowledgeable. He was completely satisfied with his visit.

EM
ED M.
Chrysler 300M
12/02/2018
Drips and Leaks
After the last visit. . .No drips,Leaks or errors. Real Professionals at work!!!

DAVID B.
Toyota Avalon
11/23/2018
Above and Beyond Service
I will be brief. I was on my way to celebrate my wife's birthday in Bakersfield with a Movie and Prime Rib Dinner. I had a flame out and complete loss of power at Hart Flat on my 2010 vehicle. I called AAA immediately and The Garage to inform them of my plight being stranded. AAA showed up 3 hours later (No, I was not happy). I was towed to the Garage and they had a Helium balloon, a birthday card, and a bottle of spirits for my wife to cheer her up. After doing some expeditious paperwork and leaving my disable vehicle they drove me home to BVS. We jumped in my wife's 2017 vehicle and had Prime Rib at Hungry Hunter (Great food) and then went to a late movie.
The next day my vehicle was repaired and diagnosed as a bad ALTERNATOR. I Picked it up and am a happy camper and customer again as my vehicle is running like a top. The staff and mechanics are very good and personable. Erin and Kelly were great. I truly appreciate their kindness and outstanding demeanor. They are the consummate professionals at The Garage. Thank you very much!!!!!

Marty P.
Dodge Journey
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Marty said they did a very good job.