Tamara M.
09/11/2018
Keeps my 2000 BMW in top working condition
I’m never afraid that I’ll be overcharged or over-diagnosed whenever my ragtop needs work to keep it in tip-top shape for long highway trips.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 09/13/2018

We appreciate you and your business!

Judi W.
Volvo S60
09/08/2018
The Motor Works is the best!
I've kept coming back to The Motor Works because of the knowledgeable, caring staff who take great care of my current Volvo with 199,000 miles and the four previous Volvos I've owned.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 09/13/2018

Always our pleasure!

ME
Michael E.
Clemmons, NC
Volvo XC60
08/31/2018
Chris is a highly skilled technician who can diagnose tough problems easily and explain his reasoning and diagnosis. He has proved himself to be reliable and honest over several years of work on 3 of our cars. I'd highly recommend him.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 09/04/2018

Looking forward to seeing you at your next visit!

KK
Ken K.
Tobaccoville, NC
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
08/27/2018
Great Service, on-time and reasonable cost
This was my first visit to TMW to get service on my 2008 SLK 350. They gave me an immediate estimate which was in line with other quotes and were ready to do start the job that day. Withing a few minutes I was off in my free loaner car and my car was ready mid-day the following day ahead of schedule. The repair was done right and I am enjoying my new struts.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 08/28/2018

Looking forward to seeing you at your next visit!

Tim B.
08/26/2018
trustworthy and highly skilled
Only folks in WS that I trust to service my Porsche Boxster. Everyone seems to be knowledgeable, from Chris and Beverly upfront to their skilled service staff. Owner has been racing BMWs for years. Tires are priced at $1 over wholesale, labor rates quite competitive.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you! Your kind words are music to our ears.

RP
Roger P.
Jaguar XJ
08/22/2018
Helpful folks
Only urge required maintenance.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 08/22/2018

Always enjoy your visits!

AP
Alan P.
Volkswagen New Beetle
08/11/2018
As always
Friendly and attentive. Everything as promised. My ailing car feels young again. They suggestred rebalancimg and rotating tires without me asking. Our Motor Works-servicrd cars now have 150k 200k and 250k miles -- and all going strong. Why ever buy a new car. But if you do, buy a Tesla and they'll service it, too.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 08/14/2018

We appreciate you and your kind words!

BG
Barbara G.
Kernersville, NC
Volkswagen Jetta
08/10/2018
Wonderful service
The staff continues to be as friendly and warm as they have always been. They make you feel like family, not just a customer. They never tell you that you need something done on your vehicle that doesn't need to be done.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 08/14/2018

Always our pleasure, see you next time!

GW
Gregg W.
Rural Hall, NC
Mercedes-Benz E350
08/03/2018
Great service, valuable service
The Motor Works eurolube is a really great service. I could change my oil myself but I would have missed something which could have resulted in a major system breakdown. By regularly visiting TMW, my car is consistently reliable and never lets me down, even though it is 12 years old with over 100,000 miles on the odometer.

Thank you for Mr. W!

Dan S.
07/11/2018
excellent customer service
From the phone call to meeting in person the staff shows great customer service. It isn't fake they genuinely care about their customers and about communication with what is going on with the vehicle
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for your kind words!

Lara B.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
06/28/2018
pepe le pu rides again
ok,so the motor works is brilliant,they wont rip you off,and they are about the nicest people youll meet .love this repair shop!
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 06/29/2018

We appreciate your kind words and your business!
See you next time.

PB
Paula B.
Newport, VA
06/22/2018
Top quality talent & customer service.
I’ve relied on the Motorworks for exceptional care of my 2003 Audi A4 for years and never been disappointed with the quality of their work or customer care. Having the use of a loaner has been especially helpful. You can’t go wrong with The Motorworks!!
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 06/22/2018

Always our pleasure, Ms.  Blanchat!

Sherry B.
Volvo XC60
06/19/2018
Professional and Thorough
Every interaction I’ve had with the staff at The Motor Works has been thorough, professional and efficient. I return because I am sure I will be dealt with honestly and the service is guaranteed to be unquestionably well done.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 06/20/2018

Always our pleasure. Happy motoring!

LN
Lynn N.
Audi Q7
04/30/2018
As usual, my experience was great! It always is!

James G.
04/27/2018
Thorough and Responsive
Just had several significant repairs completed after exchanging detailed estimates of the problems and the options for repairing. After considering their thorough analysis it was quite simple and obvious which way to go on the repairs. Was given a nice BMW loaner car for 2 days while my BMW was being serviced. Overall, very pleased with the experience and will use them again.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 05/02/2018

Thank you, so glad we were able to help!

BG
Barbara G.
Kernersville, NC
Volkswagen Jetta
04/26/2018
Great Service/Friendly Staff
The service is super great and the staff is always very friendly. Makes one feel almost like family rather than customer
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 05/02/2018

Look forward to seeing next time.

Doug W.
Porsche Boxster
04/20/2018
Porsche service
As usual the staff at the Motor Works were courteous and efficient. The work was done to spec and in a timely fashion . I highly recommend them for your Porsche servicing.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 05/02/2018

We appreciate your kind words!

Lara B.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
04/11/2018
pepe wouldnt go anywhere else,but the motor works
the people at motorworks are effecient and oh so friendly. they never tried to cheat me like other repair shops ive gone to. i highly recommend them.

Always our pleasure!

SN
Sean N.
04/07/2018
Truth
I feel good about going to a place that will tell me the truth. I regularly use The Motor Works as a gauge and a compass when it comes to working on my vehicles because they've always made me feel like their advice and recommendations are balanced. Thank you for all you do.

See you next time!

KL
Karla L.
Lexus SC 430
04/04/2018
The people and the great work
When I first got my 2004 Lipstick Red hardtop convertible, I was a little leery about letting just anybody work on it. I found The Motor Works, Inc. by pulling up the best rated Lexus or high end car repair shops. This one was on the top of the list! All the reviews were great so I took a chance and boy was I glad! They have taken wonderful care of my Lexus and are up front about future needs my car might have and never pressure you to do more work than you are wanting done!

I'm so glad I found The Motor Works, Inc. to work on and take care of my dream car!!

Thanks everyone at The Motor Works, Inc.!!!!!
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 04/04/2018