LN
Lewis N.
Toyota Tundra
01/05/2019
individual attention by nice people
Attention to detail. Do not do things that are not needed. Willing to explain what and why.

BMW Z3
01/04/2019
They always watch out for me!
I discovered an oil leak and immediately called The Motor Works. Chris answered and told me to come right in.
I have been a customer of Motor Works for many years, so the staff knows I don't "cry wolf". I was able to get a loaner and my car was fixed in a few days (those included a holiday weekend). I know I am in good hands with The Motor Works!
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you, always our pleasure!

Mark P.
Mercedes-Benz 300SDL
12/22/2018
Fantastic as Always
Chirs, Elyse and the whole team always do a fantastic job. They are so kind and the service is always so great. They know how to take care of people and cars! Will never go anywhere else in town.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for your kind words, see you next time!

Tamara M.
12/22/2018
Quick oil change then off to finish up last minute shopping
Appointment made for an oil change at8:30am and they took my car for service and checked tires etc to make sure my car was in good working order before I left. Chris and everyone are so pleasant, welcoming, and helpful.

Always our pleasure!

Rosie C.
Elkin, NC
12/18/2018
Genuinely helpful
I know when I leave after this group have worked on my car I have been treated fairly and honestly
BIG deal these days 🥗
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 12/19/2018

Always good to see you !

Mark S.
Volvo 240
12/07/2018
Great job
As usual everyone and everything was just right.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you so much.
Happy Holidays!

Lisa M.
12/01/2018
Strange noise identified
They guys at Motor Works were able to figure out and show us what was making the weird sound under the car. Service is efficient and personable. Highly recommend!
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 12/04/2018

We appreciate you!  Happy holidays!

11/30/2018
Prompt and honest
The dealership said I needed brakes and tires. In addition to being more reasonably priced, the Motor Works people told me my brakes still had some miles left. I’ll be back!
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you, we will see you at your next visit!
Happy holidays.

Rosie C.
Elkin, NC
11/25/2018
These guys are always so great!
I’ve have been so happy to have been referred by a family member. They are always professional and kind
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 11/27/2018

We are so happy you found us!
Happy holidays Ms. C.

RF
Ryan F.
High Point, NC
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/10/2018
Maintenance
I don't trust just anybody doing any sort of work on my car unless I can truly trust them. The Motor Works Inc. I can fully trust. They have cheaper prices for work done than the dealer and specialize in Euro vehicles. Its a very welcoming environment as soon as you walk in. They offered me coffee while I waited. They even have a referral program! What other mechanic that does quality work for less, does this? No one! I completely recommend this business if you need work done.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 11/13/2018

So glad we  have earned  your trust, thank you!
Happy Motoring.

GA
Gale A.
Lewisville, NC
Mercedes-Benz C300
11/06/2018
Great alternative to Mercedes dealership!!
As a new Mercedes owner I wanted to make sure that I find a reputable repair shop that fulfills all of Mercedes
requirements. I found them punctual, knowledgeable and right on target for the best care of my new car!! I also
didn't have to waste time sitting around waiting for my car since they have loaners available!!

What a great alternative to the Mercedes dealership!!
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you so much!  We strive the be the best  "Dealership Alternative".

JO
Jennifer O.
Rural Hall, NC
Volvo V70
11/01/2018
Very knowledgeable and great communication
I always know my car is in good hands and that the service professionals at The Motor Works will not recommend any service that is not important to the proper care of my car and the safety and health of my family.

I can ask them about the smallest things and they will check into it carefully and give me a range of options to satisfy my concerns.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you and happy motoring!

John M.
Lexus GS 350
11/01/2018
GS 350 Oil Change, Radiator Flush
The Motor Works has proven to be courteous and responsive to all my car needs.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for your kind words.

10/31/2018
Outstanding Customer Service
Outstanding customer service -- very knowledgeable -- can't recommend highly enough!

Thank you so much!

KP
Kiayana P.
Mercedes-Benz E320
10/19/2018
Great Experience!
Patient, kind and exact! I like the way they explain the process and then quote a amount. No guest work involved. Will definitely use them again. They even offer free loaner cars!
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 10/23/2018

Stress free, thats the only way to go!
Happy Motoring-

Volvo S60
10/16/2018
Love these guys!
Always done right the first time! Love that they prioritize based on safety and not in the business of 'selling me repairs'. Knowledgeable, friendly and trustworthy!

10/13/2018
I trust The Motor Works
I have taken my cars ( Volvos and Audis) to The Motor Works for years- even when they had another name! I totally trust them to do an excellent job with fair prices. They know me by name and by car. Friendly and honest service. I highly recommend them.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for your kind words.

BG
Barbara G.
Kernersville, NC
Volkswagen Jetta
10/08/2018
Wonderful service
As always the staff was friendly. I know that when I go there I am getting excellent service from all the staff. They make having my car worked on a pleasant experience rather than one to be endured no matter whether it is for an oil change or some major type work.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you!  Will see you at your next visit.

Clarence M.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
10/05/2018
The staff is friendly and professional.
I was very pleased with the work that was done on my Mercedes.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you, safe travels.

Diane R.
BMW 325i
10/05/2018
THE BEST SERVICE, THE TEST CUSTOMER CARE, THE BEST ADVICE!
My 1995 BMW is like a child to me and I've always been hesitant to trust anyone to provide the care and respect she deserves during services. However, for her recent services, one of which was pretty serious, I've taken her to The Motor Works. Great decision! I can't say enough about their professionalism, their manner of communication via text or whatever works best for customer, descriptions and estimates of what's needed, loaner car when needed (what a great thing!), and all around treatment of my car and myself. They are very fair and honest and I don't find that routinely with my repair needs whether car, house, or myself. Thumbs up for The Motor Works. You should try them - you and your cars will be customers for life!
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 10/05/2018

Appreciative of your kind words and trust to work on your baby.  We will give her nothing but the best care, each and every time!