Matt H.
BMW M3
04/13/2019
Honest service!
I brought a used (new to me) BMW M3 for service. The team gave the car a full check up and reassured me that the car is in good health. Several issues brought up by another shop were actually NOT issues, saving me a significant amount of money. This is the only shop I will take my cars.

JO
Jennifer O.
Rural Hall, NC
Volvo V70
04/11/2019
Routine Maintenance
Great service and clear communication as usual.

Lisa M.
04/02/2019
Mercedes - Headlight and Trunk Latch Repairs
This was my first repair at The Motor Works. The overall experience and excellent customer service did not disappoint. I was looking for an alternative to the MB dealership and I found it. I will be a repeat customer.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you for your kind words!

James G.
03/19/2019
Routine maintenance made easy.
Keeping an older BMW running well at 170,000 miles is made easier when you have Motor Works to rely on. All the maintenance was done as planned and my car was ready in a reasonable time frame. It also helps me that their location is nearby. Well done!
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 03/19/2019

Maintenance is the key to keeping any vehicle running!  Happy to help.

BW
Byron W.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
03/13/2019
Always Excellent service
Since moving to Winston-Salem I have never been disappointed with the service knowledgeable friendly and professional I wouldn’t take my MBZ anywhere else!
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 03/13/2019

Always our pleasure!

WY
Wayne Y.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
03/12/2019
service could not be more pleased
Service was great could not be more pleased looking forward to a long relationship.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 03/13/2019

Looking forward to that relationship!

Ashley M.
BMW 325i
03/08/2019
Excellent service as always.. no wait time. Thanks guys.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 03/11/2019

It was our pleasure!  Happy Motoring!

GS
Gunnar S.
Porsche 911
03/03/2019
Highly recommend
Great service and price. 4 wheel alignment done right. Enjoyed the loan car option
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 03/07/2019

Glad we could help! Happy Motoring!

Jim S.
Chester, VA
03/01/2019
Making things Right
2002 BMW 330i. Without going into a lot of details, had a problem with the Auto - KEY FOB- Door Locks system. Was serviced twice by TMW , root cause was missed. When real root cause discovered, corrected. This therefore made some of the prior repairs superfluous. TMW Management decided to "DO THE RIGHT THING" and refunded me the costs of the unnecessary repairs on a fair and equitable basis. My experience is that this would have NEVER happened in a normal independent station. TMW has shown the professionalism and CUSTOMER FOCUS of a truly first class establishment. I recommend them highly. Way to go TMW

James P.
02/28/2019
Great Experience....Again!!
The most reliable and dependable service and customer service is what keeps me coming back to The Motor Works! Again, another great experience with Chris and all the staff at The Motor Works.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 02/28/2019

Thank you for taking he time to give us feedback.  See you next time you need us!

Lexus GS 350
02/22/2019
02/21/2019 Visit
I enjoy the professionalism and courteous treatment at TMW.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 02/25/2019

KC
Kenneth C.
Mount Airy, NC
BMW 318is
02/19/2019
Professional work
Pricing to expensive for a disable veteran
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you for your service!

SG
Susan G.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
02/14/2019
Respectful of my needs
Provided feelings of trust, honesty, reasonable rates
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 02/14/2019

We appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing The Motor Works!

HM
Heather M.
Volvo XC60
02/05/2019
Personal attention.
Highly recommend. Timely. Punctual. Professional and reasonable.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 02/06/2019

Thats everything we strive for, thank you.

Tamara M.
01/29/2019
Love doing business with The Motor Works
I can always expect exceptional service on my 2000 BMW 323ci and customer service surrounding each visit. They keep my cute little car with 188,000 miles road worthy and safe.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 01/30/2019

Always our pleasure!

Angela B.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
01/29/2019
Customer Service
Chris explained every little detail of my Mercedes from beginning to end. He took me to my vehicle to not only tell me what was found and needed attention, but he showed me. He was honest and courteous. They also offer a rental car while your vehicle is in the shop. I recommend The Motor Works Inc.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 01/30/2019

Glad we were able to assist you and looking forward to working on your vehicle!

Debra B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/23/2019
I love Motor Works
I will always bring my car here for services. Everyone in this establishment was friendly and helpful. I appreciate Chris especially for helping me understand the issues with my vehicle. I don’t know that lady’s name that was at the front but she was super sweet sitting and talking to my son while I talked to Chris about my car. That made the process so much easier. I will be bringing my car back in a few months and I’m not worried or confused about anything. I know exactly how much it’ll cost and exactly what is wrong because Chris explained everything to me. Thanks motor works for your great service!
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 01/24/2019

We strive to make it as easy and stress free as possible.  We appreciate your kind words!

Stevie S.
King, NC
Mercedes-Benz C300
01/20/2019
great work done as promised.
Car runs great. No issues. Repair price was reasonable. Im happy with the service.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 01/22/2019

Music to our ears, thank you Mr. S!

LN
Lewis N.
Toyota Tundra
01/05/2019
individual attention by nice people
Attention to detail. Do not do things that are not needed. Willing to explain what and why.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 01/09/2019

BMW Z3
01/04/2019
They always watch out for me!
I discovered an oil leak and immediately called The Motor Works. Chris answered and told me to come right in.
I have been a customer of Motor Works for many years, so the staff knows I don't "cry wolf". I was able to get a loaner and my car was fixed in a few days (those included a holiday weekend). I know I am in good hands with The Motor Works!
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you, always our pleasure!