RF
High Point, NC
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/10/2018
Maintenance
I don't trust just anybody doing any sort of work on my car unless I can truly trust them. The Motor Works Inc. I can fully trust. They have cheaper prices for work done than the dealer and specialize in Euro vehicles. Its a very welcoming environment as soon as you walk in. They offered me coffee while I waited. They even have a referral program! What other mechanic that does quality work for less, does this? No one! I completely recommend this business if you need work done.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 11/13/2018

So glad we  have earned  your trust, thank you!
Happy Motoring.

GA
Gale A.
Lewisville, NC
Mercedes-Benz C300
11/06/2018
Great alternative to Mercedes dealership!!
As a new Mercedes owner I wanted to make sure that I find a reputable repair shop that fulfills all of Mercedes
requirements. I found them punctual, knowledgeable and right on target for the best care of my new car!! I also
didn't have to waste time sitting around waiting for my car since they have loaners available!!

What a great alternative to the Mercedes dealership!!
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you so much!  We strive the be the best  "Dealership Alternative".

JO
Jennifer O.
Rural Hall, NC
Volvo V70
11/01/2018
Very knowledgeable and great communication
I always know my car is in good hands and that the service professionals at The Motor Works will not recommend any service that is not important to the proper care of my car and the safety and health of my family.

I can ask them about the smallest things and they will check into it carefully and give me a range of options to satisfy my concerns.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you and happy motoring!

John M.
Lexus GS 350
11/01/2018
GS 350 Oil Change, Radiator Flush
The Motor Works has proven to be courteous and responsive to all my car needs.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for your kind words.

10/31/2018
Outstanding Customer Service
Outstanding customer service -- very knowledgeable -- can't recommend highly enough!

Thank you so much!

KP
Kiayana P.
Mercedes-Benz E320
10/19/2018
Great Experience!
Patient, kind and exact! I like the way they explain the process and then quote a amount. No guest work involved. Will definitely use them again. They even offer free loaner cars!
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 10/23/2018

Stress free, thats the only way to go!
Happy Motoring-

Volvo S60
10/16/2018
Love these guys!
Always done right the first time! Love that they prioritize based on safety and not in the business of 'selling me repairs'. Knowledgeable, friendly and trustworthy!

10/13/2018
I trust The Motor Works
I have taken my cars ( Volvos and Audis) to The Motor Works for years- even when they had another name! I totally trust them to do an excellent job with fair prices. They know me by name and by car. Friendly and honest service. I highly recommend them.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for your kind words.

BG
Barbara G.
Kernersville, NC
Volkswagen Jetta
10/08/2018
Wonderful service
As always the staff was friendly. I know that when I go there I am getting excellent service from all the staff. They make having my car worked on a pleasant experience rather than one to be endured no matter whether it is for an oil change or some major type work.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you!  Will see you at your next visit.

Clarence M.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
10/05/2018
The staff is friendly and professional.
I was very pleased with the work that was done on my Mercedes.

Thank you, safe travels.

Diane R.
BMW 325i
10/05/2018
THE BEST SERVICE, THE TEST CUSTOMER CARE, THE BEST ADVICE!
My 1995 BMW is like a child to me and I've always been hesitant to trust anyone to provide the care and respect she deserves during services. However, for her recent services, one of which was pretty serious, I've taken her to The Motor Works. Great decision! I can't say enough about their professionalism, their manner of communication via text or whatever works best for customer, descriptions and estimates of what's needed, loaner car when needed (what a great thing!), and all around treatment of my car and myself. They are very fair and honest and I don't find that routinely with my repair needs whether car, house, or myself. Thumbs up for The Motor Works. You should try them - you and your cars will be customers for life!
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 10/05/2018

Appreciative of your kind words and trust to work on your baby.  We will give her nothing but the best care, each and every time!

SG
Susan G.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/04/2018
Reasonable rates and feel they were truthful.
Everyone I spoke with made me feel comfortable and confident with their service. I like their website where the car's service records are available.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you and happy motoring!

RJ
Randy J.
Mount Airy, NC
09/29/2018
Job Well Done
Professional Service, Quality Work, Fair Price, Work Completed in a Timely Manner
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 10/02/2018

We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

RP
Roger P.
Jaguar XJ
09/28/2018
Preventive suggestions
During a repair, cautions were offered to replace related parts that would soon wear out. Good thinking ahead to prevent future dangerous and costly breakdown.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 09/28/2018

See you next time!

Michael M.
Pinnacle, NC
Porsche 911
09/22/2018
Very personable staff
The people who work here are car people who enjoy the cars as well know how to service them.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 09/25/2018

Always our pleasure!

Tamara M.
09/11/2018
Keeps my 2000 BMW in top working condition
I’m never afraid that I’ll be overcharged or over-diagnosed whenever my ragtop needs work to keep it in tip-top shape for long highway trips.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 09/13/2018

We appreciate you and your business!

Judi W.
Volvo S60
09/08/2018
The Motor Works is the best!
I've kept coming back to The Motor Works because of the knowledgeable, caring staff who take great care of my current Volvo with 199,000 miles and the four previous Volvos I've owned.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 09/13/2018

Always our pleasure!

ME
Michael E.
Clemmons, NC
Volvo XC60
08/31/2018
Chris is a highly skilled technician who can diagnose tough problems easily and explain his reasoning and diagnosis. He has proved himself to be reliable and honest over several years of work on 3 of our cars. I'd highly recommend him.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 09/04/2018

Looking forward to seeing you at your next visit!

KK
Ken K.
Tobaccoville, NC
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
08/27/2018
Great Service, on-time and reasonable cost
This was my first visit to TMW to get service on my 2008 SLK 350. They gave me an immediate estimate which was in line with other quotes and were ready to do start the job that day. Withing a few minutes I was off in my free loaner car and my car was ready mid-day the following day ahead of schedule. The repair was done right and I am enjoying my new struts.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 08/28/2018

Looking forward to seeing you at your next visit!

Tim B.
08/26/2018
trustworthy and highly skilled
Only folks in WS that I trust to service my Porsche Boxster. Everyone seems to be knowledgeable, from Chris and Beverly upfront to their skilled service staff. Owner has been racing BMWs for years. Tires are priced at $1 over wholesale, labor rates quite competitive.
Elyse E. from The Motor Works Inc responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you! Your kind words are music to our ears.