bill m.
Wilder, VT
01/10/2019
Great Service on Daughter's car
1 call and Joanne got my daughter's 06 Corolla in that afternoon. Bob had it fixed by COB the next day. They make a great team and I trust them to do a good job. Thanks Bob and Joanne !!

12/12/2018
Great business
I had to have my car inspected and have a few things looked at. I was able to get in the same day. The service was great, and the staff was very helpful and friendly!

EJ
ERIC J.
Mitsubishi Lancer
12/08/2018
State Inspection
Easy drop-off and pick-up with customer shuttle option. General autobody work experience and maintenance offerings.

CD
CATHERINE D.
12/06/2018
Great and quick service
They were able to get me in quickly for a state inspection that I needed pronto. They were a pleasant surprise as they are not on a major road so I wasn’t aware of them before. Service was pleasant and prompt. The waiting area may not be as fancy as other spots, but was perfectly fine. Look forward to returning there again

Don B.
Quechee, VT
12/01/2018
Walk in brake job
Accomadated walk- in break issue same day! Done in 2 hrs while waiting. Small glitch arose after leaving. Brought vehicle back and fixed immediately, only charging for parts.... no labor. Very satisfied. Good people! Recommend!
BOB M., owner from The Muffler House responded on 12/27/2018

So glad we could help. appreciate the business

Grantham, NH
11/23/2018
Inspection
In and out. Nice people. Dogs kept me company while I waited.

SV
steven V.
11/07/2018
Nicest people ever!
I was very impressed by the prompt, efficient and kind response to my call for an appointment to get my car inspected. Both the man and woman I talked with were extremely friendly and helpful and my car was inspected within hours of my request, squeezing me in between other appointments.
I will go to them from now on and will recommend them without reservation!

The world needs more businesses like this one!

LJ
lisa j.
10/29/2018
Customer-Friendly and Timely Service
I called the day before to get an appointment for a car inspection, and Muffler House was able to accommodate my needs. The staff are extremely courteous and efficient.

ER
EDWARD R.
Subaru Crosstrek
10/19/2018
Excellent Customer Service
Great customer service and welcoming attitude.
They care about their work, reputation and make getting work done easy

mark b.
Volkswagen CC
10/11/2018
Very helpful
The appointment was easy to schedule, and done very timely. Thank you.

JOHN B.
West Lebanon, NH
08/18/2018
Able to Do a Custom Job for Minimal Cost
While other muffler shops wanted to replace a lot of good parts just because one of them had the junction I needed, Muffler House was able to fashion a custom junction without ordering extra parts. This saved me about $500! They also did it within the time they said it would take.

PB
PAULA B.
Honda
08/15/2018
Motorcycle repair.
Once again, The Muffler House did an A 1 job for me. I love my motorcycle, and Bob got it back on the road for me.
My smile muscles hurt!

PB
PAULA B.
07/13/2018
I have been a customer of The Muffler House for many years. On July 10th, I stopped by to make an appointment for an auto inspection.
They took my car that very day. I was very grateful, since I had neglected to make an appointment during the whole month of June. They also inspected my motorcycle that afternoon. The Muffler House did me a solid! That's great customer service!

07/04/2018
Solid work
These guys did a fantastic job charging my A/C and at a fair price.

Etna, NH
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
07/04/2018
Very accommodating
Easy and pleasant experience. Very friendly and helpful.

SK
sturat k.
06/28/2018
Great Experience
I have gone to the Muffler House to have my State expection done on two occasions. Each time has been a very nice experience from the customer service to the piece of mind knowing the job will be done well and in a timely fashion. The dogs at the Muffler House make the time go by quickly.

CLFFORD S.
West Lebanon, NH
Acura RDX
02/20/2018
Professional
The service is always very professional and done right the first time.

HB
holle b.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/15/2017
friendly fast service
New to the area. The Muffler House was an easy appt. for my NH inspection. Thanks!

John E B.
Thetford Center, VT
11/30/2017
Great all alround, 5 star!
Service, personal touch , respectful, quality of work , attitude, excellent

John E B.
Thetford Center, VT
11/30/2017
Great all alround, 5 star!
Service, personal touch , respectful, quality of work , attitude, excellent