ER
EDWARD R.
Subaru Crosstrek
10/19/2018
Excellent Customer Service
Great customer service and welcoming attitude.
They care about their work, reputation and make getting work done easy

mark b.
Hanover, NH
Volkswagen CC
10/11/2018
Very helpful
The appointment was easy to schedule, and done very timely. Thank you.

JOHN B.
West Lebanon, NH
08/18/2018
Able to Do a Custom Job for Minimal Cost
While other muffler shops wanted to replace a lot of good parts just because one of them had the junction I needed, Muffler House was able to fashion a custom junction without ordering extra parts. This saved me about $500! They also did it within the time they said it would take.

PB
PAULA B.
Honda
08/15/2018
Motorcycle repair.
Once again, The Muffler House did an A 1 job for me. I love my motorcycle, and Bob got it back on the road for me.
My smile muscles hurt!

PB
PAULA B.
07/13/2018
I have been a customer of The Muffler House for many years. On July 10th, I stopped by to make an appointment for an auto inspection.
They took my car that very day. I was very grateful, since I had neglected to make an appointment during the whole month of June. They also inspected my motorcycle that afternoon. The Muffler House did me a solid! That's great customer service!

07/04/2018
Solid work
These guys did a fantastic job charging my A/C and at a fair price.

Etna, NH
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
07/04/2018
Very accommodating
Easy and pleasant experience. Very friendly and helpful.

SK
sturat k.
06/28/2018
Great Experience
I have gone to the Muffler House to have my State expection done on two occasions. Each time has been a very nice experience from the customer service to the piece of mind knowing the job will be done well and in a timely fashion. The dogs at the Muffler House make the time go by quickly.

CLFFORD S.
West Lebanon, NH
Acura RDX
02/20/2018
Professional
The service is always very professional and done right the first time.

HB
holle b.
Hanover, NH
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/15/2017
friendly fast service
New to the area. The Muffler House was an easy appt. for my NH inspection. Thanks!

John E B.
Thetford Center, VT
11/30/2017
Great all alround, 5 star!
Service, personal touch , respectful, quality of work , attitude, excellent

John E B.
Thetford Center, VT
11/30/2017
Great all alround, 5 star!
Service, personal touch , respectful, quality of work , attitude, excellent

SZ
sam z.
Saturn Ion
07/30/2017
Good reliable service
Service was straightforward and efficient, but could have used a call to let me know that my car wouldn't be ready by the end of the day earlier on

TH
Tammie h.
Saturn SL
07/20/2017
JSchmidt
I was overcharged and overbilled I went somewhere else paid 1/3 of what was offered I will never go back there again

APRIL B.
Saab 900
06/22/2017
Always great customer service - no matter who I talk to, they are so nice and helpful. Plus prompt repairs, fair prices, and informative communication. Muffler House takes excellent care of my 95 Saab 900 convertible!

LC
LIVIU C.
06/08/2017
Good service, friendly people
I had to get an oil change and a filter replacement. It was quick and efficient and the people there were accommodating and friendly, definitely would recommend!

mauna r.
Cornish Flat, NH
GMC Terrain
05/29/2017
Muffler Replacement
Very convenient, Friendly, and they brought my car to me.

LA
LI A.
04/25/2017
Satisfactory service
I went to have my car inspected and the staff at the reception desk was very helpful, courteous, and professional. The technician did a great job too.

AL
ALYSSA L.
Buick LeSabre
04/23/2017
Quality service
Staff is very friendly and informative. Provides great service.

KK
KONSTANTINE K.
04/20/2017
excellent neighborhood shop
I've been using the The Muffler House for NH state inspection for years, and for some minor repairs, they are prompt with their service, I like their quality. This is a local shop to me, only half a mile away. I'll keep using their services.