EJ
ERIC J.
Mitsubishi Lancer
07/30/2019
brakes
New brake rotots and pads all around, good price and the car stops fine.

Jordann C.
Canaan, NH
06/07/2019
Who is the owner? This place is terrible. Filed police report on them today.
Horrible, didn't have car done when promised, swipe at me and my husband. We are losing thousands of dollars because of this horrible lady.

SK
sturat k.
Grantham, NH
06/05/2019
The Place to get a State inspection
I have taken my car to the Muffler House the past two years and I have very satisfied with its work. I was able to make an appointment that fits my schedule and the inspection was promptly done so I didn’t waste a lot of time. The folks at the Muffler House are very accommodating and put the customer first.

04/12/2019
Not happy !
Very dissatisfied. Awaiting a call from owner to discuss.
BOB M., owner from The Muffler House responded on 05/22/2019

I think we have resolved this issue.. hope to see you in the future.

Canaan, NH
Ford Expedition EL
03/19/2019
Thanks
Came in short notice got right in because of the noise level of muffler and had fixed when expected.

02/26/2019
Quick work ... fair price
They are nice people and do good work !
BOB M., owner from The Muffler House responded on 03/04/2019

Thanks Don

LL
LIONEL L.
Subaru Crosstrek
02/14/2019
Friendly rapid serive
Have used them for all our cars for years

bill m.
Wilder, VT
01/10/2019
Great Service on Daughter's car
1 call and Joanne got my daughter's 06 Corolla in that afternoon. Bob had it fixed by COB the next day. They make a great team and I trust them to do a good job. Thanks Bob and Joanne !!

12/12/2018
Great business
I had to have my car inspected and have a few things looked at. I was able to get in the same day. The service was great, and the staff was very helpful and friendly!

EJ
ERIC J.
Mitsubishi Lancer
12/08/2018
State Inspection
Easy drop-off and pick-up with customer shuttle option. General autobody work experience and maintenance offerings.

CD
CATHERINE D.
12/06/2018
Great and quick service
They were able to get me in quickly for a state inspection that I needed pronto. They were a pleasant surprise as they are not on a major road so I wasn’t aware of them before. Service was pleasant and prompt. The waiting area may not be as fancy as other spots, but was perfectly fine. Look forward to returning there again

12/01/2018
Walk in brake job
Accomadated walk- in break issue same day! Done in 2 hrs while waiting. Small glitch arose after leaving. Brought vehicle back and fixed immediately, only charging for parts.... no labor. Very satisfied. Good people! Recommend!
BOB M., owner from The Muffler House responded on 12/27/2018

So glad we could help. appreciate the business

Grantham, NH
11/23/2018
Inspection
In and out. Nice people. Dogs kept me company while I waited.

SV
steven V.
11/07/2018
Nicest people ever!
I was very impressed by the prompt, efficient and kind response to my call for an appointment to get my car inspected. Both the man and woman I talked with were extremely friendly and helpful and my car was inspected within hours of my request, squeezing me in between other appointments.
I will go to them from now on and will recommend them without reservation!

The world needs more businesses like this one!

LJ
lisa j.
10/29/2018
Customer-Friendly and Timely Service
I called the day before to get an appointment for a car inspection, and Muffler House was able to accommodate my needs. The staff are extremely courteous and efficient.

ER
EDWARD R.
Subaru Crosstrek
10/19/2018
Excellent Customer Service
Great customer service and welcoming attitude.
They care about their work, reputation and make getting work done easy

mark b.
Volkswagen CC
10/11/2018
Very helpful
The appointment was easy to schedule, and done very timely. Thank you.

JOHN B.
West Lebanon, NH
08/18/2018
Able to Do a Custom Job for Minimal Cost
While other muffler shops wanted to replace a lot of good parts just because one of them had the junction I needed, Muffler House was able to fashion a custom junction without ordering extra parts. This saved me about $500! They also did it within the time they said it would take.

PB
PAULA B.
Honda
08/15/2018
Motorcycle repair.
Once again, The Muffler House did an A 1 job for me. I love my motorcycle, and Bob got it back on the road for me.
My smile muscles hurt!

PB
PAULA B.
07/13/2018
I have been a customer of The Muffler House for many years. On July 10th, I stopped by to make an appointment for an auto inspection.
They took my car that very day. I was very grateful, since I had neglected to make an appointment during the whole month of June. They also inspected my motorcycle that afternoon. The Muffler House did me a solid! That's great customer service!