The Northend Wrench Inc.

Latest Review about 2 years ago

Jackie W.
06/29/2016
Inconsistent service
I really wanted to like them. And I hate writing a negative review, but didn't want someone else to be potentially taken advantage of because of all the good reviews. I brought my car to Northend Wrench several times over the course of a year. Although I wasn't pleased with the prices and the long wait for appointments, I chose their shop because they offer loaner cars and all of the really great reviews. But after months of paying for labor that was more expensive than the dealership's quotes and going in on several occasions for one service (transmission flush) and being charged for another(suspension work) and not being pleased with the work(which I think is a result of the shop not having the space or time to handle all the appointments they schedule), I couldn't help but feel like I should probably shop around for another mechanic. My friend who recommended the shop criticized me when I shared my concern, basically stated that I should've been more aggressive and complained until things changed. I disagree. First of all, ain't nobody got time for that. And second, honest service is honest service. Dishonesty is dishonesty. I can get dishonest service at plenty of other shops at a much cheaper price.

EF
Elmer F.
05/16/2016
Repeatedly return to fix problem w/no resolve.
Their method seems to be a hit or miss approach to service. Was not impressed w/ the skill level of their techs, felt like they were learning as they go.

CE
Charles E.
Pontiac Grand Prix
11/01/2013
Repairs
They go out of there way to make sure your satisfy.

John C.
Worthington, OH
Mazda Protege5
10/28/2013
Honest and open
Good rates and knowledgable staff.

FK
Frank K.
10/25/2013
Great customer service & quality work
Dave, Mark and the gang are top notch and believe in making the customer completely satisfied.

Joe B.
10/24/2013 Category: Service
Joe said the service is good.

WO
Warren O.
Newark, OH
Porsche 944
10/21/2013
Going the extra mile
I brought my 1989 Porsche 944 in to resurrect the AC system that hadn't worked in years. Dave was able to evaluate the system and make repairs to my AC to bring it back to its original performance.

BV
Bob V.
Chrysler
10/19/2013
Great service time and time again!
We have taken our cars to Dave for 25 years. Each and every time we get great service at a fair price. Dave and Mark take car of all our vehicle needs including free advice when buying cars. We value this business and the great guys who work there!

Lucie M.
Scion xB
10/14/2013 Category: Service
Lucie said she has gone to the facility for most of her repairs and is always satisfied. They are quick, keep her informed and are not overly expensive. She is happy to be a loyal customer.

MF
Monica F.
Worthington, OH
MINI Cooper
10/13/2013
Sent My Husband!
Had my husband get his new tires at NorthEnd Wrench. He was pleased. I said, "I told you so!" Plus, I got my routine oil change and asked that they find the source of a rattling sound. Dave and Mark were not able to produce the sound and told me so. I appreciate this because they could have just as easily made up a reason for the sound and charged me.

MV
Michael V.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/12/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Michael's wife. She said she had a good experience at this business and she plans on returning. They are competent and called her back. They gave her loaner vehicle. They knew when she was coming and had her vehicle ready. They communicate very well with their customers at this business.

Jan A.
10/09/2013 Category: Service
Jan said the business always does a good job and are reliable. She has always received good service and they are very friendly.

Randy W.
10/09/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Julie. She said this facility was super reliable and they did a great job.

TR
Tom R.
Powell, OH
Honda Accord
10/04/2013
Tom Rothrauff
Honesty and doing what you say you are going to do. Also providing a loaner car which was vitally important to me

Marcie L.
Nissan Maxima
10/02/2013
Nissan Maxima
Everyone is always very nice and honest. My final bill was less than expected and the car runs great! Thanks again guys!

Jake S.
Chrysler Town
09/24/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Lynne. She said she is always happy with the service she receives at this business. She trusts them and Mark is friendly and knowledgeable.

HP
Heather P.
09/23/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Roy. He said this business does good work. They do it quickly and at a good price. He recommends them to others all the time.

KK
Khris K.
Saturn Vue
09/21/2013
Honest quality service
I am happy to find a service shop that I can trust.

KL
Kathleen L.
Honda Fit
09/20/2013
Winter
I feel comfortable knowing my car was cared for by such a great team. Winter here I come!!!!

David G.
Porsche 911
09/19/2013 Category: Service
David said he has a project vehicle he has been doing a lot of work on over the years. He said he does a lot of work himself and this business was kind enough to let him use their equipment to do some repairs on the vehicle himself and they allowed him to watch while his vehicle was being worked on. He was able to bring in his own ceramic coated brake rotors and they did not mind. They are very knowledgeable about a lot of different vehicles. He said they don't fix things that are not necessary and they don't charge a lot. He said Dave gave him very good advice about what type of repairs are going to be necessary.