Latest Review about 4 years ago

Amy V.
Ford Econoline
10/23/2014
Amazing!
I am always confident I'm not getting ripped off when I go to Shadetree! The are so honest and appreciate them so much!

TW
Ted W.
10/20/2014
Outstanding
Every now and then you encounter a service facility that is so outstanding you know you've found a permanent service home for your vehicles. Shadetree is such a facility and will continue to be the only one to whom we entrust our vehicles for general service.

CA
Cindy A.
Chevrolet HHR
10/14/2014
the people treat you as a person not a number
great job. Didn't try to sell me something I didn't need.

Marty C.
Toyota Avalon
10/13/2014
Friendly folks. Reliable work. Reasonable costs.
Friendly folks. Reliable work. Reasonable costs. No hassle guarantees.

Dale R.
09/30/2014
Fast Service
Not sure about the 16.95? Couldn't figure out that part on my bill.

Robin R.
09/22/2014
Questionable Quote
Derek gave me a verbal quote of $510 to do the work on my van. When I brought it in to be fixed he said it would be $175 more. I showed him the paper work that he gave me and what he had told me the price would be. He admitted that he remembered quoting that price. He said he would make it right, and he did. The total came to $550 and I was very happy with that. They even fixed my rusty door hinge for free. The guys all treated me with respect and did not make me feel bad for questioning the price. You run a great shop with honest workers. Thank you.

Joe W.
08/29/2014
Fantastic
I was shopping around locally for repairs to my Truck. With over 100,000 miles I figure the dealer is no longer involved. I almost had a different shop do the repairs that would have cost me more money and wasn't really the problem. You guys found the correct malfunction and fixed it in one day. Your professional shop will soon be the talk of the town. I have all ready told a lot of friends about what happened.

Jim M.
Chevrolet HHR
08/27/2014
Family, not just a service
Again, I found myself needing immediate assistance with my car. I stopped by the STM and was promptly greeted as a previous customer. Moreover, I wasn't "talked down to" by someone, but was able to understand in laymans terms what was needed to fix my car. I trust them.

EP
Elaine P.
Chevrolet Lumina
08/04/2014
Professional and Personable
I trust the team at STM to do there best to diagnose and fix my car. I feel they are honest and have great mechanics. Thank you.

Richard S.
07/28/2014
Simple oil change
Could not be happier. Stopped in mid afternoon and probably less than one half an hour later I was back on the road.

Keep up the good work.

Shirley C.
Dodge Dakota
07/24/2014
Guys were very professional
Overall visit was great. Everyone took care of me in a timely matter. Thank your brake guy for staying later. Also koodles to Jim for looking at my newer vehicle.

Bob B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2014
Quality workmanship at a reasonable price performed by individuals you sense you can trust.
I searched for a few years for a reliable repair shop before finding Shadetree. Their work is top notch and they stand behind it. The reliable and they deliver your vehicle to you when they say they well.

PD
Paul D.
07/17/2014
good job done on time
excellent service and explanation of the problem and how it was repaired. Have no comment on price, because I did not check anywhere else. Thank you

Danny G.
Mercury Mariner
07/16/2014
Fast but careful
The oil change took less than 30 minutes. The service person was careful with my vehicle and did a complete job.

Mike M.
06/27/2014
Mike Braun
I began going to Shade Tree because a friend of my son's starting working there. I have total confidence in Mike's work. I keep coming there because he works there. I have referred several people to Shade Tree, and told them to ask for Mike.

CY
Crystal Y.
06/17/2014
Knowledgable and Responsive
We love you guys and appreciate the way you do business!

Ami V.
06/06/2014
Honesty
Shadetree is so honest and reliable! We take all of our cars there'

Amy V.
Chevrolet Lumina
06/06/2014
Honesty
We love Shadetree! We never feel like we are being lied to! They are great! They are timely in getting answers and getting things done!

ES
Ed S.
Kia Optima
05/29/2014
promptness of service
In and out on same day and for price quoted

CA
Cindy A.
Chevrolet Blazer
05/29/2014
overall service
Overall service is great. The mechanics make their best efforts to fix the problem, the office help is very friendly and does the same.