1971 Reviews

ATUL S.
Toyota Yaris
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Had a very good experience
It was first time for me at service center and Robin helped a great deal. Was able to guide and explain everything that was needed to be done and was done eventually. Service was quick and they share timely update when everything was done so that I could pick up my car

NT
NANCY T.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Nice environment
Great customer service and fast!!

KY
Excellent services
Very friendly/ excellent service

Woodland Hills, CA
06/12/2018 Category: Service
I took my car for service, they took good care of my car I'm so happy with the customer service.

FW
FRANCIS W.
Toyota Avalon
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Efficiency. Prompt response to my needs,
Job done right the first time. New facility is
quite pleasant. Good coffee too!

LG
LISA G.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service is awesome
I had my first maintenance on my new Toyota Camry.

The service was good from start to finish. Thank you.

DOUGLAS R.
Newbury Park, CA
06/10/2018 Category: Service
Mitch, Frank and all of the great people that work their.
TO Toyota is great, great service and great people.
Doug

MIYUKI S.
Moorpark, CA
Toyota 86
Customer service
Yoby is the best rep ever! He is welcoming and never take advantage of your business. He genuinely care and extremely efficient, friendly.
I

CATHERINE M.
Moorpark, CA
Toyota Sequoia
Always excellent service
The service department is very good at estimating costs of service and calls promptly when they find other service needs. They also accommodate when I am able to drop off or pick up my car. I’ll continue to bring my car here for service.

EB
ED B.
2017 Tacoma - 10k service
Overall great experience, making appointment, service, on time, neat.

Waiting area was well equipped with coffee, donuts, WiFi. I felt that I was kept informed of my trucks status. Service was completed as I waited in the 90 minutes I was told it would take.

I will continue you use TO Toyota for my service needs.

DAVID S.
Camarillo, CA
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Scott......did a really good job for me. Was very accomodating.
The young lady that took care of my loaner was great too!

SJ
Great job Yobi!

Toyota Camry Hybrid
06/08/2018 Category: Service
courteous and efficient
Check in process was fast. Car was ready when promised. Staff was helpful.

Toyota Prius c
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Fast and precise.

LF
LISA F.
Toyota Prius c
Very professional, nice & helpful
Everyone was so helpful & professional & very nice. The shuttle got me to work promptly too. I asked if they could have my car ready by lunch so that I could pick it up during my lunch and they did!
😊👍

ROY S.
06/07/2018 Category: Service
They fixed my front/rear brakes, new tires, oil change and warranty repair. They were prompt, courteous and very helpful, especially the agent that worked with me. Thanks again!!

SHIRLEY C.
Westlake Village, CA
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional work and customer service
I go to Thousand Oaks Toyota daily for everything my car needs. Even tires! I won't go anywhere else, I've been committed to Thousand Oaks Toyota for 5 years now! Everyone has become like family there and I'm never disappointed ever. My car is always taken care of and I always trust it's in good hands :)

Encino, CA
Disappointed
Having a very difficult time getting my needs met regarding a cancelled check that Toyota Financial apparently sent to Alltran back in February. At this point, it looks like a debt that I am not responsible for will be reported to credit bureau. It's become very stressful and my lawyer says I have cause for action.

GP
GREGORY P.
06/07/2018 Category: Service
This place is always fast and does a great job. Never feel like they are trying to upsell me.

It was alright
The maintenance staff took quite a while to even come out and greet me after I arrived which I thought was unfortunate since a few were standing around chatting. After they took my car in for an oil change and tire rotation it took far longer than usual, about 3 hours. I'm hoping that's how long it actually took because I had to go and ask if my car was done.