2062 Reviews

AG
AMIR G.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
08/16/2018 Category: Service
They listen to your need ,respond accordingly with best possible option for you , in this day and age it is a rare commodity
They listen to your need , respond by giving you option best for your
In today’s world this is valuable and quite rare

MARY D.
Newbury Park, CA
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service.
Helped my daughter get her car ready to take back to college.

ANDREW S.
Newbury Park, CA
Toyota Camry Hybrid
In n out w. No problom
Good work and the staff dealt well with ywlling guy customer...

Malibu, CA
Good people!
Yobi and Robin are very helpful and always look for the best deals.

ALAN M.
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Good service, room for improvement
Service rep was very good, fast turn around and good communication. However, my car was returned to me with unreasonable seat positions. There were also smudge and dirt marks. It would be nice if you could wash the car after service like many other dealers do.

MARK S.
Timely service
Service completed within timeframe promised. Service rep professional and friendly.

SHAWN B.
Moorpark, CA
Yoby is the best
Yoby always takes great care of us.

STACY B.
Los Angeles, CA
Treated with respect
It was great to do business with Alessandra Ranucci and Nirmal Sikdar in sales, and Richard Todd in finance. From the moment I contacted T.O. Toyota, Alessandra gave me simple, solid information I needed -- instead of the insane runaround with flashing lights, flying figures and smoke I endured at another dealership. (Well, that's what it felt like. I'm one of those people, I just want a fair deal, a decent price, and no high pressure circus atmosphere, please!) At T.O. Toyota, I felt respected through the entire process of buying my car. I've also always had great treatment and efficiency in the T.O. Toyota service department.

JOYCE G.
Good job

GL
GRANT L.
Los Angeles, CA
Camry Service
Thank you Mr. Yoby Kim for excellent customer service as always. Always the best service and reliable attention and maintenance for my Toyota Camry.

Oak Park, CA
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Yobi my Toyota service agent. Honest and helps me between services
All service reps are helpful if Yobi is not there

DANIEL G.
Simi Valley, CA
08/10/2018 Category: Service
I was treated courteously and the service was fantastic!

JOHN M.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Super friendly staff. They seem to know what they’re doing and conduct business in a courteous manner.

ANGELINE B.
Toyota Yaris
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Polite and helpful
All employees I spoke with were friendly and hepled me with questions about the job.

Tarzana, CA
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Fast, great service

Woodland Hills, CA
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Great service this time...every time.
Just in for some general maintenance. Fast, friendly and professional. My car was ready well ahead of schedule. Thanks Robin.

08/05/2018 Category: Service
Mark St. Pierre was very helpful.

DT
DR STAN T.
Calabasas, CA
Yobi is the BEST
We are so very happy with Yobi, our service manager. Never let him leave! :)

KELLY S.
Great friendly fast service

JON T.
Westlake Village, CA
Toyota Corolla iM
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, seems efficient
My first service visit since I haven't owned a Toyota since the 1990's when the Previa Van existed!? My kids were infants and toddlers then!!! I feel old. My service mgr...Leo(?) was great. I waited for my car and lounge was okay but went into used car lobby and that was nice!