Dodge Durango
12/15/2018
Great
They were honest and didn't try to convince us that we needed things we didn't need. Good price, they got the job done!

DON W.
Newburgh, IN
GMC Acadia
12/13/2018
2012 Acadia
As always the people at Thrifty Car Care are courteous, professional, and efficient when they are working on your vehicle.

CR
CHERYL R.
12/12/2018
Always fast and fair

GB
GREG/MEREDITH B.
Toyota T100
12/10/2018
Who Else would I trust with my '52 Studebaker?
Brought them my classic for repairs requiring parts that are nearly impossible to find. They did a front disc brake conversion for me and the car drives great!

YH
YVONNE/JIM H.
Elberfeld, IN
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/06/2018
Just the best!!!!
They listen to what I have to say and provide the best service/answer for the problem. We have 4 cars and never even think about taking them anywhere else.

ND
NORMA D.
Newburgh, IN
12/06/2018
Honest Christian establishment
As always my experience at Thrifty was great. Needed my drivers side mirror replaced and was in and out in less than an hour. Wonderful to deal with such Christian gentlemen!!

James P.
Cadillac SRX
12/06/2018 Category: Service
James said the business provided good service.

Delvin M.
INFINITI M35
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Delvin said he felt good about the service.

AK
ARLESTER K.
Chrysler 200
Great hometown service!
Each time I come here for service they always tell me truth about what I need or don't need for my car. I never feel like I'm being hustled which is saying alot for a car service garage, especially for single women. Very trustworthy.

Chandler, IN
12/05/2018
Great service, great price!
Always leave happy. Never any doubt they stand behind their work and always do the best job possible. Our family never goes anywhere else for car repair or maintenance. Best price and service hands down!

Honda Civic Sdn
Wonderful service
We have been going to Thrifty for a few years now. We are always impressed with their friendly and honest service. Both Aaron and Jason explain the vehicle's issues and maintenance in great detail. The entire staff are always friendly and courteous. Highly recommend them!

JEFF M.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
S10
Good job.

SP
STEVE P.
Nissan Maxima
12/05/2018
Great service work & fair priceing.
Had thrifty mount & balance four new tires for me. They do very good work and in the time that I could leave them the vehicle. Thanks!

PR
PETER/JERELYN R.
Ram Cargo Van
Caring Service center
I always know they will do a great job. I trust them to do only what needs to be done. They give you that extra care and make you feel like family.

Mary G.
Indiana
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Mary said they always do what needs to be done in a timely manner. Also they are very courteous.

Tammy B.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Tammy said they are very polite, thorough, professional, and they go over and above. They have taken care of her family for years.

LH
Laura H.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Laura said that the business was absolutely outstanding.

MANUEL/DANA S.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/03/2018
Trustworthy Mechanics
We had a mechanic for 15 years before moving to Evansville. I'm so grateful that we found Thrifty Car Care!

GS
GEORGE S.
Elberfeld, IN
Volkswagen New Beetle
11/29/2018
Outstanding service and courtesy.
I took my friend's 2000 model year VW Beetle in for an exhaust leak and lack of power. Jason and the crew did a great job testing and investigating until they determined it was a failing turbo. He called and explained the cost/benefit based on the age of the car and we decided to replace it. They replaced the turbo and during their test, one of the technicians found an oil leak. He volunteered to work on a Saturday morning to find the leak and fixed it. I also had them replace the starter since they already had everything torn apart. Anyone who has worked on these cars knows how difficult and tight it is to do. They then had three different techs test drive the car and verify everything was working fine. Jason called and I picked up the car as scheduled and at the exact cost he quoted for me.

I will definitely go back for any service issues I need on this car and my other cars. They did a great job and everyone was friendly and professional. It is rare to find a business that actually is a pleasure to work with any more. Thrifty Car Care is one of those rare exceptions and I highly recommend them to anyone.

Thank You!

MIKE/NANCY D.
11/25/2018
Regular Service
Regular oil change and tire rotation good service very efficiently was in and out in no time great service great people to work with highly recommended