DON W.
Newburgh, IN
GMC Acadia
10/23/2018
Acadia
As always the staff at Thrifty are friendly, cordial, courteous, and prompt in getting your vehicle serviced. They are very well informed on all makes of cars. I don't think that there isn't any problem that they can't fix when it comes to your car.

10/19/2018
I was in and out in 15 minutes
I had two key fob to get programmed. Said they would see me at 11 the next day and it would take 45-60 min. I was out in 15. The price was better than I expected. Good Christian family.

BECKY/RICH S.
10/17/2018
Fixed right at a fair price
The people are great. The price is fair and most importantly, the work is top quality.

STEVE/AMY H.
10/13/2018
Very professional
They are very knowledgeable in the automotive repair field very professional

PB
PATRICIA B.
10/13/2018
dependable - courteous - reasonable prices - in/out in reasonable time
I was a little early for appt. - service man was available so time in waiting room was shorter.
I asked them for more than had scheduled - no problem. Everyone is always courteous and helpful.
I would tell anyone to go to Thrifty Car Care because of the above and great prices.

DAVID B.
10/11/2018
Servicing my truck
Owners are great friendly, they have very efficient and skilled mechanics .Rhey seem to be very cost conscious and honest.

LW
Linda W.
Ford Freestar Wagon
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Linda said the staff did a wonderful job.

JOAN/EDGAR B.
10/08/2018
Quick Oil Change and Winter Readiness Check
My car was due for her oil change. It is that time of season when we are also needing to prepare for the upcoming winter. I brought my car in and had the oil changed. They inspected her to insure that all fluids were at required levels for the weather ahead. I was on and out in 40 minutes.

AG
ANN G.
Newburgh, IN
10/05/2018
Friendly staff and great service
I know my car is well taken care of at Thrifty. Car Care.

John M.
Lincoln
10/05/2018 Category: Service
John said the business provided quick service and did a good job.

KW
Kevin W.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said he would recommend the business for service.

NR
Noah R.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Noah said the staff was honest and very accommodating.

CR
Christopher R.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Christopher said the service was excellent. The employees are always fair, are a great bunch of guys and do a great job. This is a great business.

Sharon S.
Lincoln Town Car
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Sharon said the staff was very friendly, polite, talked to her, and made her feel very comfortable. They were very nice.

LK
LISA K.
GMC Envoy
10/03/2018
Lifesaver!
Thank you so much for working me in on a Friday when I didn't have an appointment. I had to leave out of town on Sunday and would have been in a pinch if Thrifty hadn't repaired my vehicle. While making the repairs, you even found a safety issue with my vehicle which could have cost me my life while traveling on the interstate. You went above and beyond in every way! Thank you so much! You guys are great!

SK
Sean K.
Dodge Dakota
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Sean said the business is very honest. He went there on a referral and it turned out good. Customer service is very professional and nice.

Steve M.
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Steve said this business provided good service.

EB
EMMA B.
Nissan Sentra
09/29/2018
Fantastic
Great service, I scheduled myself wrong and they still took me in and changed my wipers, changed my oil, and even told me about something my car will need in the future and how much it will cost. I don’t go anywhere else, I’m not very good with cars and it’s such a positive environment, usually I’d feel kind of stupid in that kind of place but they’re really nice people and they work fast.

BEN H.
09/29/2018
The people I have dealt with a very outgoing and knowledgeable
All the work I've had done here has been outstanding and done in a timely manner I would recommend anyone to go there for good work

Cincinnati, OH
Ford Econoline Wagon
09/28/2018
Best service in Evansville
Promt service, clean work and a very good price.