Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5rating 3.67rating 3.67

Latest Review almost 2 years ago

Conrado M.
Aptos, CA
01/15/2017 Category: Service
Scheduled Service
As always, Perfect Job. Thanks to Henry and a great staff.
Bob T. from Tiffany Ford responded on 01/16/2017

Thanks for the great review and your business!  We're lucky to have Henry as an employee...he really does a great job for his customers.

Best Regards,

KP
Kellie P.
Turlock, CA
01/13/2017
2014 ford sport
I had the best experience with David from tiffany ford he helped us so much great service that guy went beyond taking the time with us to pick up our new 2014 ford sport we love it thank you so much.
Bob T. from Tiffany Ford responded on 01/17/2017

Thanks Kellie!  We really appreciate you making the drive to Hollister, and I'm very pleased that you had a such a great experience with David.

Best Regards,

U-Haul Corp
Fremont, CA
FORD F-550 DRW
Honest Service
The team at Tiffany Ford are top notch.

LP
Leonora Marie P.
Kailua Kona, HI
FORD F-150
AWSOME EXPERIENCE
Kuddos David Suarez for an awesome job finding and delivering my truck. They went way above and beyond! HIGHLY recommend them!
Bob T. from Tiffany Ford responded on 01/18/2017

Thanks for the kind words for David and the business!

CJ
Charles E J.
Friendly service
Work was done in timely manner

Bernice Ann S.
01/10/2017 Category: Sales
Great service from everyone
I found everyone treated me with a professional and positive attitude

LF
Leyton B F.
Salinas, CA
LINCOLN MKZ
01/05/2017 Category: Service
People are friendly and attractive
Work was done as promised

LP
Leonora Marie P.
Kailua Kona, HI
FORD F-150
01/04/2017 Category: Sales
Awsome job!
David was incredible. He found me a truck no one else could seem to (or cared to ) work to find. He and his team went way above and beyond the call of a sales person.
I would recommend Tiffany Ford to anyone and everyone looking for a Ford truck in Hawaii! Especially to deal with David. Thank you Tiffany Ford!

Steve C.
BUICK LESABRE
12/22/2016 Category: Service
Mark Bishop and his service team!
I'm happy to say, I have NEVER been disappointed with the top quality service I have received. Thanks again Tiffiny Ford for your outstanding service team!
Bob T. from Tiffany Ford responded on 12/31/2016

Thank you for your continued business, Steve.  We greatly appreciate it.

Happy New Year!

KL
Kimberly Erin L.
San Martin, CA
12/16/2016 Category: Service
Outstanding service every time!
The people at Tiffany are simply outstanding in all departments, front and back. A special thanks and acknowledgement of the extra time and courtesy always extended by Mark and Henry!
Bob T. from Tiffany Ford responded on 12/16/2016

Thanks Kimberly for the outstanding review...and of course for your business!

Here's wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas,

PC
Patricia Kathryn C.
12/14/2016 Category: Service
Very friendly, capable staff!
It was a very easy, painless way to get my car serviced. Enjoyed visiting with the staff at Tiffany Ford in Hollister! They did an excellent, fast and safe job on my car.
Bob T. from Tiffany Ford responded on 12/15/2016

Thanks for your response.  We very much appreciate your business!

JO
Jesenia O.
12/13/2016 Category: Service
Tiffany Ford
Employees always willing to help and get what you need as soon as they can
Bob T. from Tiffany Ford responded on 12/15/2016

Thanks Jesenia!  I'm fortunate to have some really great and caring employees!

Manuel F L.

12/12/2016 Category: Service
Service Friendly
Great service,very knowledgeable
Bob T. from Tiffany Ford responded on 12/16/2016

Thanks for your business!

WS
William L S.
12/12/2016 Category: Service
the staff is friendly professional and curtious
Best customer service in the business
Bob T. from Tiffany Ford responded on 12/16/2016

As always Will, thanks for the kind words and your business!!

Bob

Britni L S.
12/09/2016 Category: Sales
Very helpful team
This is my third purchase from Tiffany Ford. They go above and beyond to meet my needs. I will be coming back again when the time is right.
Bob T. from Tiffany Ford responded on 12/09/2016

Thanks Britni...we really appreciate your business!

Have a great Christmas,

Darin J M.
12/07/2016 Category: Service
Recall repair v.2.0
Had recall on wife's Edge. Handled it easily and shuttled me to and back from home.

RK
Raymond K.
12/05/2016 Category: Service
Convenience
With good cleanliness in keeping the work area clean, (meaning my engine compartment) they could get a better review. Residual oils left on engine cover parts not only is unsightly, but it promotes sludge accumulation. Although my visit was friendly, fast and convenient, the lack of wiping oils and/or any other spilled fluids is a bit of a disappointment. Something I will point out on my next visit.
Bob T. from Tiffany Ford responded on 12/17/2016

Hi Ray-

Sorry for the oil residue being left on the engine.  I have passed along your comments to the service manager and advisors, and we'll certainly do a better job in this area next time you're in.  Thanks for the input...it makes us a better dealership going forward.

Joseph D P.
FORD FLEX
12/02/2016 Category: Sales
Customer service
Excellent customer service

Darin J M.
12/02/2016 Category: Service
Recall part
Allowed me to make convenient appointment. Shuttle back and forth to my home and work done in reasonable time.