4.4

Hazard, KY
2020 Hyundai Tucson
05/13/2021 Category: Service
Great Service Provided
Everyone is so friendly. Appointment are easy to make and the service is timely. Very well pleased with my over all experience!
JARRID S. from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 05/13/2021

Thanks so much!

Hindman, KY
2021 Hyundai Palisade
03/02/2021 Category: Service
Wonderful service
Great ease of scheduling service and wait time was minimal with friendly staff.
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 04/29/2021

Thank you for the kind words in your review.  We appreciate our customers who allow us to be their service provider.  I hope you are enjoying your Palisade and wanted to let you know that I would be more than happy to get you a copy of your reciept for your records by e mail if you'd like.
service e mail is timshortpikeville@yahoo.com

Belcher, KY
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Overall an Amazing Visit
Called to get recalls fixed on my car, I had 6 recalls, everything was fixed in just one day. Was great customer service, super friendly, and did great!
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 10/07/2020

Thank you for your kind words and we hope you are staying safe during these trying times. We appreciate you choosing us to be your service provider, and hope to see you again.

MV
Mary V.
Pinsonfork, KY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Quick and reasonably priced oil change.
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 09/23/2020

Thank you for completing your survey,
We do review each and every one and appreciate the score.  Thank you for allowing us to be your service provider and we hope to see you again.

Mike S.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/23/2020 Category: Service
Great Work on my Serving of my car
I made the appointment just a few days ago. The service staff were very accommodating to my schedule. Once I arrived, I was Quickly checked in and went to the TV lounge, which by itself has improved 1000%.. I didn’t have to wait very long, my service was done very Quickly & Professionally. I will definitely be coming back for my cars servicing.
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 07/23/2020

As alway, we appreciate the kind words and look forward to seeing you at your next visit!!

06/23/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service and quality work.

CJ
Cheryl J.
Paintsville, KY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff
They were fast and friendly and done an awesome job!!
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 06/09/2020

We would like to extend our thanks for the kind words and allowing us to be your service provider.
Stay safe this summer and let us know when we may be of service again!

FH
Fernie H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/29/2020 Category: Service
Engine replacement
They were quick replacing the engine once they received it from Hyundai. Took about 5 weeks to get the engine.

SD
Sandy D.
Emmalena, KY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Great place
Great experience
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 03/12/2020

Thank You for the kind words and are truly glad you choose us to be your service provider.  No one is perfect but we strive to do our best in all situations and are glad you had a great expierence this last visit.  We want to wish you the best and hope to see you again for your service needs.

Kelly B.
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!!!
They are courteous and helpful. Serviced my wife’s Santa Fe before vacation. They also cleaned the vehicle. Great service!!!!!
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

Thank you for trusting us to be your service provider.  I would like to wish you and yours a happy holiday and hope to see you again soon!

2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Customer Service
You get complete Quality work from the Mechanics; Great Communication from the Service Associates & the Best Deals from the Sales Staff - Very Impressed with this Dealership, have been a customer for years & have never been Disappointed..

10/30/2019 Category: Service
Watch for your Service that is Done
I went in to have my Front Tire Replaced due to a Flat Puncher after only 6 Days of owning our NEW Car. I was told that I would be getting a new tire but I had to wait an EXTRA day for it to come in to the Service Department from another location. Well - What I have just found out, is that what I have is the Same tire that I originally had, but it has been “PLUGGED”.. Totally Unacceptable Service - Honesty for one thing.
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

My service advisor had asked me to request resending the survey link.  Im terribly sorry that a tire place told you that the manufacturer's red dot on the sidewall of the tire means it is a plugged tire and tried to sell you another.  We 100% purchased a new tire for you and mounted it for free even though there is not a road hazard warranty on new vehicles.  This was paid for by our dealership.  If we had thought that something like a radial patch would have been good for your tire damage we would have recommended it but the damage was too close to the outer edge of the thread to be repaired in any way.  It needed to be replaced.

KW
Kevin W.
Bypro, KY
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
The dealership was clean and everyone there was friendly and they got my oil change done quickly
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

We thank you for the kind words and look forward to seeing you again.  We appreciate your family allowing us to be your service provider on your hyundai and would like for you to be safe during this upcoming winter.
Please let us know how we can be of service in the future!

CE
Charles E.
10/20/2019 Category: Service
Great service short wait.
Take my car to get an oil change and they get it right in and done very quickly.
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for the kind words and we will strive to be as helpful in the future.  Best of luck and be careful on the roads this fall.

Thomas B.
Bluefield, VA
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Fast service, friendly, very courteous, willing to work w/me and no nonsense.
Thank you Tim Short for your very friendly no nonsense and willing to help me in all aspects of choosing our New Hyundai. I highly recommend this Automotive Dealership. We love our new Hyundai and get noticed a lot by other drivers as we pass them!
Sincerely, Thomas and Gracie Belcher

FC
Franklin C.
Logan, WV
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service, updated shop, clean facilities
The service advisor, as well as the parts advisor was curtious and accommoding, they actually done a service interview with me on the phone about my problem and went ahead and ordered the part so, I only had to to make one visit, which was more than an hour way, to have the problem solved which was a defective seat belt on my 2017 Hyundai Elantra. Thank you from a pleased customer and Hyundai owner.
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

thank you for the kind words and wish you the best of luck with your Hyundai for years to come!