Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5rating 4.3

Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5

AR
Audrianna R.
Printer, KY
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Had an issue with my power seat that they will be able to resolve. Was also a recall that I was unaware of that they went ahead and fixed.
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

We always try and take care of your current recalls during your visits, and thank you for choosing us to provide the care your Hyundai needs.  We hope to see you again soon!

Kermit, WV
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Great Service !!!
Great Service!!
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

We thank you for choosing us to provide your service on your vehicle and hope to see you again soon!!

Michael S.
Clintwood, VA
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service as always
I arrived a few minutes early for my appointment and was greeted and welcomed. The service was completed quickly and professionally. Service is a very important reason for my years of continuing to visit this dealership. Thanks for all your good work.
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for choosing us to be your service provider.  We look forward to seeing you and your Sonata at your next visit!

Roger W.
Waco, KY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/18/2018 Category: Service
jackie w
i have nothing to say good about pikeville tim short and their management.
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Im very sorry to hear about this instance.  My name is Stephen in service and we had only spoke on the phone one time.  After figuring out that sales had used a different department for your hitch i took your information and spoke with the sales manager at the dealership.  I tried to help, and understand your frustration.  The service department didn't have anything to do with this arrangement and execution of work on your vehicle and this review reflects only the service department.  I understand if you can not, but i hope that you could only review the service department itself and not as a reflection of the entire dealership.  We have not yet here in service completed any services, repairs or work on your vehicle for you.  If you ever choose to have your work completed at the service department, i promise to treat you with respect and be fair.

STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Im sorry, I actually believe It was Hyundai customer service I had spoken with about your situation.  I apologise for the mistake.

PJ
Perry J.
Delbarton, WV
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service department and friendly service writers.
Outstanding service Department. Top notch facility. Would not go anywhere else for service on either of my vehicles.
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

As Always, we appreciate you as a customer!  Hope to see you again soon!

AC
Amanda C.
Steele, KY
09/30/2018 Category: Service
Monthly maintenance
Came in for regular maintenance, and as always I was in and out!! Still satisfied with the service
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

We thank you for choosing us to be your service provider.  Thanks Again for your trust!!

Lonnie S.
Canada, KY
09/21/2018 Category: Service
good
good
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

We thank you for trusting us to be your car care provider and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank You for your business.

TJ
Tammy J.
Sitka, KY
09/10/2018 Category: Service
its not
went in for recalls and tim short said they would have to charge me to do them. also after talking to the recall dept on the phone they said they would give me a rental car until my car was done. i was told by tim short i had to pay for that as well.
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

I have two records of you visiting our service department.  One time was in May of 2017 for recalls and the other was within the last month.  It shows we completed a warranty reprogram, which only takes about half an hour to complete.  I must assume that reprogram did not have to do with your vehicle running badly.  We never, ever charge for recalls.  I assume that the service department offered to diagnose your poor running issue for a fee when the recall did not change the way it ran. But that would only have been because at 124,712, your warranty had expired.  Please contact me with any concerns you have or if there is anything i have not covered in this message that i may discuss with you.  I am not that familiar with your visit and would like an opportunity to discuss it with you.

(606)437-1301

Pikeville, KY
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Oil change & tire rotation
Enjoyed having a TV in waiting room. Employees very courteous, informative and friendly. Service was done quickly.
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

We appreciate you as a customer and look forward to seeing you again.

Jimmy R.
Pikeville, KY
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Oil change was quick
Clean waiting area with coffee provided with a large screen tv and WiFi
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you fior your trust in allowing us to be your car care provider.  Hope to see you again!

Ray H.
Virgie, KY
07/22/2018 Category: Service
great service
timely and throughly
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

We thank you for choosing us to be your service provider and hope to be of service in the future.

(606) 437-1300

CA
Charles A.
Regina, KY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled OIL change
Took about an hour, but the waiting area is clean and has TV and magazines.

DK
D K.
Stockbridge, GA
07/18/2018
Highly recommended dealership
All auto dealerships are not the same. We visited several dealerships in person and some of the attitudes of the sales reps was very indifferent to whether we were interested in buying or not.

I would highly recommend Mark Fugate. After our online auto purchase at another website fell through, we were frustrated with the car buying process. Even though we were almost tapping out on the process, we did a last ditch search and found a 2017 Nissan Rogue on the Tim Short website. Mark was very pleasant and made sure we were 100% satisfied with the process. It was an out of state purchase, so there was some apprehension but he made the process smooth. For future purchases, we would recommend Mark Fugate and Tim Short Hyundai.

Johnny W.
Toler, KY
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Always excellent customer service, great technicians that are very knowledgeable and helpful
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

We thank you for your kind words and hope to be of service in the future!

Michael S.
Clintwood, VA
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Service visit
Only had an oil change and regular inspection this time, but as always the service was excellent. I arrived a few minutes early for my 11am appointment and service was completed and I was on my way in less than 30 minutes. I have purchased 3 cars over the years at this location and have always been treated very well. Thanks.
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

We thank you for youe continued trust in our dealership.  Hope we see you again, soon!

SA
Sherry A.
Haysi, VA
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Quality fast service
I really appreciated how fast my car got fixed friendly atmosphere great people
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

It is tricky at times for larger repairs to be timely.  Although we are not perfect we try our best.  We are glad we were able to get yours back to you quickly, and thank you for trusting us to repair your Sonata.

CA
Charles A.
Regina, KY
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Routine Oil change and tire rotation
excellent service, very little wait time
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

We thank you for allowing us to be your service professionals.  Please give us a call whenever you need us!

Jordan S.
Grundy, VA
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Very courteous
Very courteous and speedy service. Would definitely recommend...
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

We thank you for trusting us with the care of your vehicle.  Call us anytime to help.  Thanks Again!

WM
Wendell M.
Printer, KY
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Quick
They were quick and no appt needed
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 05/31/2018

We thank you for choosing us to trust with your service!

AC
Amanda C.
Steele, KY
05/28/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance
Came in for an oil change and was quickly out the door