Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5rating 4.32
4.3

2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Customer Service
You get complete Quality work from the Mechanics; Great Communication from the Service Associates & the Best Deals from the Sales Staff - Very Impressed with this Dealership, have been a customer for years & have never been Disappointed..

10/30/2019 Category: Service
Watch for your Service that is Done
I went in to have my Front Tire Replaced due to a Flat Puncher after only 6 Days of owning our NEW Car. I was told that I would be getting a new tire but I had to wait an EXTRA day for it to come in to the Service Department from another location. Well - What I have just found out, is that what I have is the Same tire that I originally had, but it has been “PLUGGED”.. Totally Unacceptable Service - Honesty for one thing.
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

My service advisor had asked me to request resending the survey link.  Im terribly sorry that a tire place told you that the manufacturer's red dot on the sidewall of the tire means it is a plugged tire and tried to sell you another.  We 100% purchased a new tire for you and mounted it for free even though there is not a road hazard warranty on new vehicles.  This was paid for by our dealership.  If we had thought that something like a radial patch would have been good for your tire damage we would have recommended it but the damage was too close to the outer edge of the thread to be repaired in any way.  It needed to be replaced.

KW
Kevin W.
Bypro, KY
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
The dealership was clean and everyone there was friendly and they got my oil change done quickly
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

We thank you for the kind words and look forward to seeing you again.  We appreciate your family allowing us to be your service provider on your hyundai and would like for you to be safe during this upcoming winter.
Please let us know how we can be of service in the future!

CE
Charles E.
Williamson, WV
10/20/2019 Category: Service
Great service short wait.
Take my car to get an oil change and they get it right in and done very quickly.
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for the kind words and we will strive to be as helpful in the future.  Best of luck and be careful on the roads this fall.

Thomas B.
Bluefield, VA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Fast service, friendly, very courteous, willing to work w/me and no nonsense.
Thank you Tim Short for your very friendly no nonsense and willing to help me in all aspects of choosing our New Hyundai. I highly recommend this Automotive Dealership. We love our new Hyundai and get noticed a lot by other drivers as we pass them!
Sincerely, Thomas and Gracie Belcher

FC
Franklin C.
Logan, WV
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service, updated shop, clean facilities
The service advisor, as well as the parts advisor was curtious and accommoding, they actually done a service interview with me on the phone about my problem and went ahead and ordered the part so, I only had to to make one visit, which was more than an hour way, to have the problem solved which was a defective seat belt on my 2017 Hyundai Elantra. Thank you from a pleased customer and Hyundai owner.
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

thank you for the kind words and wish you the best of luck with your Hyundai for years to come!

James C.
Flatgap, KY
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was very friendly and helpful
We had our vehicle there twice due to a recall and we couldn’t have been treated any better.
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

We thank you as always for allowing us to be your service provider.  Your kind words mean a lot to us.  Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future and be careful on the roads with the coming winter!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change & Tire Rotation
Staff was friendly, service was excellent and price was reasonable.

Mary W.
Delbarton, WV
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Appointments-Why even bother making them?
Poor this time around. Usually have better service time and customer service.
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

I understand your frustration with us.  From your appointment time at 2 pm until your Repair order was invoiced to the cashier at 3:10 was an hour and 10 minutes.  Im very sorry that the service writer had spent an additional 12 minutes looking for help, or we would have had you out in less than an hour for your oil change and rotation. I can only assure you that we do not take mistakes lightly and that employee who had inadvertently started to leave with your keys, no longer works for us. I know it had to add even more time to the situation.
     We look for employees who take pride in their work and who take our customers needs as their own.  I am very sorry that you had to take part of your vacation day to have your vehicle serviced.  Those days are better spent with family or as well deserved time off.
     Please accept my apologies and my offer to pay for your next oil change.  We only wish for the opportunity to serve as well as we have in the past.Thank you for your time and consideration.

James R.
Belfry, KY
09/11/2019 Category: Service
More than 4 stars, less than 5.
This place is great. I pretty much don’t give 5 stars on anything because l feel anything can be improved. I’d come here for anything Sonata related; they do a fine job.
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

We thank you for your review and look forward to servicing your Hyundai again.  I understand what you had to say about not giving 5 stars on anything because everything can improve.... and I agree.  But if things went well and you were happy with your service, feel free to give people 5 stars.  You can always use the comments section for suggeations or for calling out an exceptional individual no matter where you go. Wether it was a great dinner or a better than expected visit to a retail store. Sometimes giving 5 stars may give people pride in their accomplishments and drive them to work harder. Just a suggestion and want you to know, we appreciate each and every star you have given us!

CA
Chadwick A.
Whitesburg, KY
09/06/2019 Category: Service
A
Good
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 09/06/2019

We thank you for the survey and for allowing us to be your service provider.  We would like to wish you safe travels and hope to see you again in a few thousand miles!!

Virgie, KY
09/04/2019 Category: Service
friendly people
good service
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

We thank you for allowing us to be your service provider and wish you long and safe travels in your Hyundai.  Feel free to call us with your needs and concerns!
Thanks again!

Michael B.
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Stacey was great! Will definitely be back
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

Thank You for allowing us to be your Hyundai service provider.  We wish you the best of luck in all your travels and hope to see you again soon.
Thanks again!

James C.
Flatgap, KY
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and fast
They took my car in on time and it was done in 45 minutes. It was a great experience.
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

We appreciate your trust in being your Hyundai service provider and hope to see you again soon!  Safe travels!

Michael S.
Clintwood, VA
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Last service visit
As usual, great service done quickly! Thanks for such good work.
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

We appreciate the kind words and thank you for trusting us to service your Hyundai.  Please let us know if there is anything we can do in the future!!

Gilbert, WV
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Not me
they wont like what I got to say
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 08/26/2019

We had your appointment set for a recall at 1:00 Pm on 8/15.  Upon arrival we found that you had 3 current open recalls on your vehicle and that you wanted 6 other concerns also addressed that visit.  We had tried to accomidate as much as possible this visit but as i did explain, there was not enough time allotted for all the added concerns to be addressed when the apointment was made.
We were still able to complete all 3 recalls, I have since gotten approval to order your wheels for that concern, the passenger side door catching was the vent visor being placed too far forward, the roaring noise could not be heard or felt in the bearings themselves but we did let you know about the cupping on the tires which will make that sound, we were not able to duplicate the exhaust noise because it was only in the mornings when the vehicle was cold and we discussed bringing it back and allowing it to sit so we may have a chance to duplicate the concern, and the airbag light was showing to be due to calibration on the passenger seat bottom.  After recalibration it tested ok at that time.  I do understand that after 40 to 50 miles of driving it came back on and I immediately had the part ordered for the concern.  We discussed how we can not just replace parts unless we can confirm they are bad and which component of the system it is, and we did not have the needed part in stock.  If we had any inkling that you had 6 concerns to be addressed and 3 recalls when you called to make the appointment we would have allotted much more time.  Most of our customers would not look upon us favorably if we made them wait an extra hour or two because the customer scheduled before them added several more concerns after they made their appointment.  I was trying to ask you to be understanding of our other customers and know that we schedule an estimate of time for each concern upon appointment but we still were able to address all of your concerns which could be duplicated.  I understand that you have posted that you may not return to our dalership.  I would be more than happy to try and help if there is another which you would rather visit.  We have parts which we have ordcered for you currently in stock and other parts ordered and I will do whatever I can to get them transferred to another dealership if that is what you wish.  We only ask for the opportunity to do the best we can to address all your concerns in a timely manner and the opportunity to serve.

Mary C.
Belfry, KY
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Friendly caring service guys
Great job
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

We would like to thank you for allowing us to provide your service on your Hyundai.  We appreciate the good review and hope to serve you again as you need us.
Thank you again and have a great day!

Mary W.
Delbarton, WV
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/30/2019 Category: Service
customer service
Good service and pleasant service personnel.
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle.  We hope to see you again and wish you the best of luck with your Hyundai!  Enjoy your summer!

Kelly B.
Williamson, WV
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Excellent dealership
Great place to purchase a Hyundai Santa Fe Ultimate 2.0t AWD. Best price on this vehicle from any dealership that I checked within a 500 mile radius. Our Salesman Kyle was great to work with and was very knowledgeable and very courteous.
STEPHEN A., Service Director from Tim Short Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

Thank you for allowing us to provide your vehicle services.  We hope to see you again soon and best of luck with your hyundai!

Amber S.
Banner, KY
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Quality, Fast Service
Friendly staff, quality work, fast service.

RP
Richard P.
Nashville, TN
07/02/2019
Recommended!
Saw a new car online and reached out to Zach and he kept up with me and also Mark and also Ben was so very helpful. Thank you so much!