Timmons Auto and Truck Repair

Kelly S.
Pleasant Hill, CA
09/21/2011
2008 Chevy Aveo
I took my daughter's car in to check her brakes and alignment, and they were honest about the brakes not needing service, and they rotated the tires, and that seemed to help the alignment. They did find that the rear shock was leaking, so I had to replace both, so it was a little more than I expected to pay, but that's how it goes with cars.

Mark M.
Concord, CA
09/21/2011
Good, Trusted and friendly work
Thanks for the good work. I bring our business to you as we trust and depend on your expert work. Great friendship makes this work.

RN

Kurt T.
Lafayette, CA
08/28/2011
Belts for 2001 PT Cruiser
I was over all satisfied. I couldn't give 5 stars because it took over night even though I accept that one replacement part was no longer being made. Two or three days after the service, the rubber flap on the underside of the car came loose and I had to have it reattached; I don't know whether this was taken off for the repair or not but I assume so.

Molly B.
Stockton, CA
08/27/2011
LeBaron care
My last visit was great, just like all the time before. Rodney takes such good care of me and my car everytime I come in especially on unexpected visits. I finally got
a new car and will be bringing it in when needed to get the proper care for my car. Thank you so much!

KC
Kevin C.
Pleasant Hill, CA
08/26/2011
Good, honest service
Timmons does an excellent job. Dave and company are friendly, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.