Tims Automotive of Venice, Inc

Pat M. on 11/22/2017
Pat said Tim is the best. He has taken care of his vehicles for 7 years and he goes above and beyond. She hopes he never goes out of business.
Vehicle: Honda Element
Vehicle: Cadillac XLR
Service Date: 11/20/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017 06:54 AM
Mary T. on 11/21/2017
Mary said she was well taken care of. The staff always tells her exactly what is needed.
Vehicle: Mercury Sable
Service Date: 11/09/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017
Ron S. on 11/21/2017
Ron said he was very pleased with the service.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 11/17/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017
Joe B. on 11/17/2017
Joe said the business did a good job.
Vehicle: GMC Cab
Service Date: 11/11/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017
Tim H., Owner at Tims Automotive of Venice, Inc responded on 11/21/2017

Thank you, Joe. Your business is appreciated.

Donald K. on 11/17/2017
Donald said the staff is honest and they do great work.
Vehicle: Lincoln Town Car
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017
Tim H., Owner at Tims Automotive of Venice, Inc responded on 11/21/2017

Thank you for your response. We appreciate your business.

ROBERT M. on 11/16/2017
"Family business"
Nice and thorough job as always!
Vehicle: Land Rover Discovery
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/16/2017 06:08 AM
Tim H., Owner at Tims Automotive of Venice, Inc responded on 11/16/2017

Thanks Robert for the recommendation. We value you as a customer.

Ed B. on 11/14/2017
Spoke with his Ed's wife. She said the mechanic is excellent. He has always done a great job on their vehicles.
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Service Date: 11/06/2017
Review Created: 11/14/2017
Tim H., Owner at Tims Automotive of Venice, Inc responded on 11/17/2017

Thank you for the recommendation. We apppreciate your business.

Jim W. on 11/06/2017
Jim said this business was good and they did a good job.
Vehicle: Suzuki Sidekick
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 11/06/2017
Tim H., Owner at Tims Automotive of Venice, Inc responded on 11/09/2017

Thank you, Jim for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your business and are glad that you are satisfied.

Omar M. on 11/03/2017
Omar said it was okay but he was a little disappointed that they were not able to check out the tire pressure light because they did not know how to use the computer. He was not satisfied with the experience, but he'll go back anyway.
Vehicle: Lincoln Town Car
Service Date: 10/30/2017
Review Created: 11/03/2017
Tim H., Owner at Tims Automotive of Venice, Inc responded on 11/06/2017

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I have spoken to the technician who worked on your vehicle. If I remember correctly, you came in for an oil change without an appointment. We were able to fit your vehicle in fairly quickly which is a plus.  The technician that checked your tire pressure monitor was unable to get our monitor to connect to your vehicle. Sometimes the equipment has a problem communicating because of the vehicle involved. Could be an electrical problem with the vehicle. I'm sorry we weren't able to satisfy that particular need in the time frame we were allotted.

John K. on 11/03/2017
John said he is never disappointed with this business. Tim has always treated him right.
Vehicle: Cadillac DeVille
Service Date: 10/31/2017
Review Created: 11/03/2017
Tim H., Owner at Tims Automotive of Venice, Inc responded on 11/10/2017

Thank you, John. That is very kind of you. We appreciate having you as a customer.

Virginia B. on 10/30/2017
Virginia said the staff at this business were really good and he thinks they're the best. She appreciates their honest work.
Vehicle: Kia Soul
Service Date: 10/18/2017
Review Created: 10/30/2017
Tim H., Owner at Tims Automotive of Venice, Inc responded on 11/07/2017

Thank you, Virginia. We appreciate your kind words as well as your business.

TOM S. on 10/26/2017
"My mechanic of choice"
I have been bringing my aged vehicles to Tim for about 3 years now and he manages to keep them running. I have been to 5 different shops in the Sarasota area over the last 6 years with the same old cars and this shop is the only one I have not had to return to for the same thing twice.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 10/25/2017
Review Created: 10/26/2017 04:02 AM
Tim H., Owner at Tims Automotive of Venice, Inc responded on 10/26/2017

Thank you, Tom for your response. We appreciate the compliment. We also appreciate your business. Thank you again.

Webster H. on 10/26/2017
Webster said he got good service. The job was done well, and he had no problems.
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Review Created: 10/26/2017
Tim H., Owner at Tims Automotive of Venice, Inc responded on 11/14/2017

Thank you, Webster. We appreciate your business.

Bob R. on 10/26/2017
Bob said the business did a very good job. They were good to him, and he was very satisfied.
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Service Date: 10/18/2017
Review Created: 10/26/2017
Tim H., Owner at Tims Automotive of Venice, Inc responded on 10/30/2017

Thank you, Bob for your critique. We appreciate you taking the time to respond. We also appreciate your business.

Bill K. on 10/25/2017
Bill said they do everything he asks them to do and he is very happy with them.
Vehicle: Jeep Compass
Service Date: 10/19/2017
Review Created: 10/25/2017
Tim H., Owner at Tims Automotive of Venice, Inc responded on 11/06/2017

Thank you, Bill. We appreceate your response. We also appreciate Jenny's cookies. Thank you both for your business.

Wayne W. on 10/24/2017
Wayne said this business did good work and they job was good.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Review Created: 10/24/2017
Tim H., Owner at Tims Automotive of Venice, Inc responded on 10/30/2017

Thank you, Wayne for your response. We appreciate having you as a customer.

MARY G. on 10/23/2017
"Tim cares to provide great service"
Depend on Tim's to keep my 16 year old vehicle in good shape
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Review Created: 10/23/2017 06:35 AM
Tim H., Owner at Tims Automotive of Venice, Inc responded on 10/24/2017

Thank you, Mary. We hope to give your vehicle many more miles on the road.

John M. on 10/23/2017
John said this business had good customer service. They were quick and they provided good communication.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 10/11/2017
Review Created: 10/23/2017
Tim H., Owner at Tims Automotive of Venice, Inc responded on 11/14/2017

Thank you, John for taking the time to respond. We value you as a customer and appreciate your business.

SUSAN M. on 10/16/2017
"THANK YOU!"
Was given a free oil change gift card from Tire's Plus, so took my car to get oil changed and tires rotated. I get a call saying that they noticed my struts (not a clue what a strut is by the way) were leaking and I needed a new battery and a system clean. Didn't I notice it was hard starting my car? NO. My stomach sunk, sick feeling here I go and I can't afford this. I decided to take to Tim's and get a second opinion, best decision I made. He not only said I did not need a need battery but the leaking was due to the fact that the oil filter hadn't been tightened and that was what was leaking. I am so glad that Tim was there and sadden that another place would try and take advantage of a me. By the way did I mention that my quote for the repairs was over $1,000!!!!! My brother called to complain and guess what said they never heard of me. Can't thank Tim enough for helping me out. Highly recommend Tim and Tims Automotive.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/16/2017 07:18 AM
Tim H., Owner at Tims Automotive of Venice, Inc responded on 10/17/2017

Glad we could be of service, Susan.