Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5rating 3.6rating 3.6
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

Maria C.
Olmito, TX
05/20/2018 Category: Service
It's all about treating and greeting your customers by name and making sure they understand the purpose of the maintenance performed on the day of their visit.
Eric M. from Tipton Hyundai

Thank you for the great survey and the kind words about our staff.  We appreciate your business!

JE
Jesus E.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Excellent place and service
This dealership has not disappointed at all, the staff is super friendly and courteous. They are willing to go the extra mile to make sure you are satisfied. Unlike the previous dealership I would go, Hyundai has proven itself over and over and deserve more than 5 stars
Eric M. from Tipton Hyundai

Thank you for the great survey and the kind words about our staff! We appreciate your business.

AG
Adriana G.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Trust
Took my 10 year old Santa Fe for service and a check in preparation for a long road trip my mom and I were about to take. They checked out the car, made needed recommendations, and fixed a vital issue. I trust Tipton Hyundai 100% and not just with my car but with my safety. Thank you John W.!
Eric M. from Tipton Hyundai

Thank you for the great survey and the kind words about our service department and John Wells.  We appreciate your business!

Albino S.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant and quick waiting to finish up the contract
Pleasant and quick waiting to finish up the contract
Eric M. from Tipton Hyundai

Thank you for the great survey, we appreciate your business!

05/12/2018 Category: Service
Courteous, competent staff
Based on a number of visits to the service center at Tipton Hyundai, I have found the staff to be courteous and competent. They strive to accommodate.
Eric M. from Tipton Hyundai

Thank you for the survey, and the kind words about the staff.  We appreciate your business!

AP
Angelika P.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Fast and courteous
Thanks for good advice and professional service
Eric M. from Tipton Hyundai

Thank you for the great survey and the kind words about the staff.  We appreciate your business!Eric McClureService ManagerTipton Hyundai956-350-6030ericm@tiptonmotors.com

Rebecca R.
Laguna Vista, TX
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Tipton Rocks!
I had to have roadside assistance tow my car in due to a dead battery. It was the middle of the day on a Friday, and without an appointment I truly expected to not see my car again until at least the next day. The service department at Tipton had it fixed and ready to pick up in just a few hours.
Eric M. from Tipton Hyundai

Thank you for the great survey and the kind words!  We appreciate your business!Eric McClureService ManagerTipton Hyundai956-350-6030ericm@tiptonmotors.com

LT
Leticia T.
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service , big smiles every time .

San Juan, TX
05/10/2018 Category: Service
They are great because they are very helpful.
I recommend everybody to go there because the service is great. I bought my vehicle in Bert Ogden, but I wouldn’t take it there. The service at Bert Ogden is not helpful.
Eric M. from Tipton Hyundai

Thank you for the great survey!  We appreciate your business.

GQ

AN
Adrian N.
Port Isabel, TX
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Always about customer needs first !!
Eric M. from Tipton Hyundai

Thank you for the great survey and the kind words.  We appreciate your business!

Jose G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/04/2018 Category: Service
THEIR OVERALL ATTITUDE
I WENT REAL EARLY IN MORNING AND WAS GREETED BY A MIGHTY FINE LADY CALLED ROSIE. SHE OFFERED ME COFFEE AND OR WATER AND I TOOK THE WATER. SHE MADE ME FEEL REALLY IMPORTANT AND I APPRECIATED IT VERY MUCH. NEXT CAME A YOUNGER LADY WHO RIGHT AWAY TOOK OVER THE CAR TO THE MECHANIC AND HE STARTED WORKING ON IT RIGHT AWAY. IT WAS FINISH IN A VERY SHORT REASONABLE TIME.THE LADY, JEANNIE LEE GARZA, WAS VERY EXTRA ATTENTIVE WITH ME AND OTHER CLIENTS. THEY DESERVE ALL THE PRAISE THEY CAN GET AND THIS IS WHY I AM RESPONDING.
Eric M. from Tipton Hyundai

Thank you for the great survey and the kind words about Rosie and Jeannie.  We appreciate your business!

Maria S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
Over and beyond service.
Eric M. from Tipton Hyundai

Thank you for the great survey and the kind words about our service!  We appreciate your business.

04/26/2018 Category: Service
So far so good
First time buying and having a service in tipton HYundai and so far so good... the inly no no was that i wasnt being called when the car was ready... and the shuttle took a long time to arrive and then i was the last one being drop... i did not risk myself kf use it to pick me up.
Eric M. from Tipton Hyundai

Thank you for the survey and thank you for letting us know you did not get an update on your vehicle. We appreciate your business!

04/26/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!!!
Went in for a oil change and tire rotation. Service clerk informed me of recalls that had to be performed and were taken care in a timely manner during the same visit. She ensured all my service and recall questions were answered.
Eric M. from Tipton Hyundai

Thank you for the great survey and the kind words about the Service Advisor, Jeannie Garza.  We appreciate your business!

MN
Maria N.
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Service Desk
Lady at the service counter we very helpful and knowledgeable of her craft
Eric M. from Tipton Hyundai

Thank you for the great survey and the kind words about Jeannie Garza.  We appreciate your business.

MA
Margarito A.
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Very curtious and polite staff
I had a truly exceptional experience! I'm very happy.
Eric M. from Tipton Hyundai

Thank you for the great survey and the kind words about our staff.  We appreciate your business!

04/23/2018 Category: Service
EXCELLENT!
WILL RETURN !
Eric M. from Tipton Hyundai

Thank you for the great survey. We appreciate your business!

EM
Elizabeth M.
04/22/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service
What I like about the service department is that I don't need to make an appointment so they could change the oil on my car. I work Monday thru Friday. So I usually go in in Saturday.
Eric M. from Tipton Hyundai

Thank you for the great survey and the kind words about our service. We appreciate your business!

Maria H.
San Benito, TX
04/19/2018 Category: Service
I had great service and the staff was very helpful with all my questions very satisfied. .MbHartzog
Eric M. from Tipton Hyundai

Thank you for the great survey and the kind word about our staff.  We appreciate your business!