Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5rating 3.6rating 3.6
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

YS
Yvonne S.
San Benito, TX
2009 Hyundai Genesis
11/14/2018 Category: Service
great service and attention to detail
I came in for replacement of a dead battery (the original lasted 9 years and 164,000 miles!) and since the car is older they needed to order one, but it only took a day. Meanwhile they found 2 other systems that were due for repairs and did those as well. I like that they can look up the entire repair history of the car and see what has been done in the past. I feel that they were looking out for my safety with these repairs and not over-selling.

Maria G.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Staff ready to receive my car and I was able to leave for work with time to spare. I was informed as soon as my car was ready to be picked up. Information about the service to my car was clearly explained to me.
Guisela C., Customer Relations Manager from Tipton Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Our Servic Advisors work hard and we're glad you appreciate them.

NC
Norma C.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/31/2018 Category: Service
John Wells
This man is so understanding and outgoing. Goes above and beyond the point to make sure my vehicle is good for me!
Guisela C., Customer Relations Manager from Tipton Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

AG
Adriana G.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service - trust them
Tipton Hyundai service department keeps my car going! They're professional and honest. Many thanks to Dominic and John.

We strive for excellence at Tipton Hyundai! Thank you for your confidence!

John R.
Rancho Viejo, TX
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Convenient
Thank you for your convenient and efficient service

LV
Luis V.
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Fast
Fast and clean

2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Customer seevice
Was very knowledgeable and very caring.

10/23/2018 Category: Service
Car repair !!
Be a better place !!
Guisela C., Customer Relations Manager from Tipton Hyundai responded on 10/23/2018

Mr. Quijada,
Our sincere appologies, for the mishappening, this is not how we do business. Can you please call my office, as soon as possible, to get your issues addressed.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Good service....just that.
Good service but could improve the lounge and ammenities to customers (in comparison to other Hyundai dealers in the Valley).

Rebecca R.
Laguna Vista, TX
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Always excellent
I’ve never had a bad experience at Tipton yet, from purchasing my car to having it serviced. They are always friendly and helpful, and mindful of my time.

EO
Esteban O.
2017 Hyundai Accent
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Knowledgeable staff
In and out in a timely fashion
Guisela C., Customer Relations Manager from Tipton Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

We strive for ecellence at Tipton. Than you for your confidence.

KL
Kristine L.
Santa Rosa, TX
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Tipton Hyundai service dept are so helpful and nice. I have been here before to get a different car of ours checked and still same great service. Conveniently located in Brownsville TX I have to say they’re great ppl and even though I haven’t purchase a car with them I might have to reconsider my options since they’re so great thank you Tipton Hyundai

KP
Kenya P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Feedback
Super friendly. Fast and excellent service.

It was apleasure servicing your vehicle. Thank you for your confidence.

VL
Viola L.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Had to reschedule an oil change and they accommodated me.
Fast service and a car wash
Guisela C., Customer Relations Manager from Tipton Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your positive feedback. We appreciate you comments.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Very poor customer service. Lack of communications and lack of info to the customer in reference to the procedures. Will not return.
Guisela C., Customer Relations Manager from Tipton Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Mr. Mansilla,
We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you, can you please call my office! We want to thank you for reaching out to us, in a timely manner; we value your feedback and hope to hear from you very soon. My name is Ramiro Salguero, the new Service Manager for the dealership; this is not how we do business! When you get the opportunity, please contact me at my office to discuss this matter!

Sincerely,
Ramiro Salguero
Tipton Auto Group
3840 N Expressway
Brownsville, TX 78526
Cell (956)459-4759
rsalguero@tiptonmotors.com

gcastro@tiptonmotors.com
Guisela C., Customer Relations Manager from Tipton Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Mr. Mansilla,
Thank you for reaching out to us, we value your business and you voice will not go unheard. We will be implementing, better communication skills with more training, and more customer service skills, in all of our departments at our dealership!

Sincerely,
Cell       (956) 459-4759

Marimer M.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Tucson
It’s always good to service my baby here! Friendly faces and family environment!

Thank you for the Great review! We strive for excellence at Tipton Hyundai!

PR
Petra R.
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Tipton Hyundai
Everyone is always friendly and very professional..

HD
Hector D.
Bayview, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Sept. 29, 2018 Vehicle Service
Vehicle servicing was good, however vehicle service/maintenance scheduling and or appointments for vehicle servicing inconsistent. Service counter person(s) call backs are inconsistent, even when they've indicated they would call back.
Seems that saying " we're sorry" is a common refrain.

Los Fresnos, TX
10/04/2018 Category: Service
clean friendly quick service
did a great job!
Guisela C., Customer Relations Manager from Tipton Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

Rosendo C.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Satisfaction
The staff is vey friendly and answered all my questions.
Eric M. from Tipton Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you for the great survey and the kind words about our staff.  We appreciate your business!

Eric McClure