David H.
Cedar Key, FL
12/03/2018
Tri-County Area's Best Service
Jimmy and his crew are the area's best! They'll go way above and beyond the call!

Kaylee B.
Nissan Maxima
11/30/2018
always pleasure to do my business there
Good prices, great ownership, great work

Jerome G.
Fanning Springs, FL
Jeep Liberty
11/08/2018
Tire Mart
Great service. You can always count on Tire Mart when needed.

DQ
David Q.
Lincoln MKZ
11/04/2018
A can do attitude,and a caring staff make tire mart a great place to service your auto.
Jimmy and his staff always do an excellent job Always at a fare price.

CP
Charles or Sarah P.
11/02/2018
Quick responsive service!
Want to thank Jimmy for quickly taking care of truck tire needs. They scheduled me an appointment for service work on short notice and followed thru with getting the job done on time at a reasonable price. Thanks folks...

TT
Thomas or Deana T.
10/25/2018
Christian atmosphere
Noce atmosphere, sometimes the wait is a little longer than expected but the waiting room and available wifi makes it not so bad

FR

No Fort Myers, FL
Ford Freestyle
10/15/2018
Nice place
Great customer service and a good honest garage for trustworthy help.

Kiki B.

Donna W.
Nissan Sentra
10/06/2018
Always right.
As usual the trip to Tire Mart was painless. The work was done in a timely way with my appointment, always friendly and affordable.

NM
Nanette and Kevin M.
Nissan Titan
09/26/2018
Thrilled!!
Thought we were needing a new tire. It kept going flat. Thrilled to find out it was only the value stem! Fixed for a few bucks and I was on my way!!

David H.
Cedar Key, FL
Ford Expedition
09/15/2018
#1 In Service
Best service in the tri-county area!

Sherry C.

PR
Pearlie R.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/30/2018
Their bathroom is very clean and they have a nice place to wait for your repairs.
They are very friendly and work to get your vehicle serviced as soon as possible.
Their prices are not bad either.

James M.
Fanning Springs, FL
08/29/2018
Customer Service
This is the place to take your vehicle for service or repair. I have been taking my vehicles there since I moved to Fanning Springs 12 years ago. You will not get ripped off, only the best and necessary for Jimmys customers.

FF
Fred F.
Kia Soul
07/21/2018
dependable service
Recently, I was at my routine oil change and tire rotation visit. Had a very pleasant time in the waiting room. Quiet, good conversation. Found out I needed two new tires. Jimmy was able to get my factory tires, and installed within a couple days. It gives me the confidence to be able to take my car to someone local that I trust. I find the prices quite fair and am treated respectfully. I am happy to have it close to where I live as well.

Kay B.
Chrysler 300
07/12/2018
Customer service
I recently had an oil change and tire rotation done on my Chrysler and as always received great service. Jimmy and his staff are always kind and courteous. The thing about Tire Mart is all of the customers are treated in the same respectful manner. Warranty on my tires has been done without issues and future needs on my car are explained and scheduled at my convenience. Great shop and great people!!!

FR
Fay R.
Buick LeSabre
06/27/2018
honesty & fair prices.only do what is needed & done quickly.
great MECHANICS

PD
Pat D.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/25/2018
Very polite.
Even though the problem is not fixed yet, I was happy with the service.The manager wasn't sure what the problem is,he told me that.He ordered a part,wasn't sure that would fix the problem so he didn't have it installed.I like honesty.Pat Dillon

CF