FF
Fred F.
Kia Soul
07/21/2018
dependable service
Recently, I was at my routine oil change and tire rotation visit. Had a very pleasant time in the waiting room. Quiet, good conversation. Found out I needed two new tires. Jimmy was able to get my factory tires, and installed within a couple days. It gives me the confidence to be able to take my car to someone local that I trust. I find the prices quite fair and am treated respectfully. I am happy to have it close to where I live as well.

Kay B.
Chrysler 300
07/12/2018
Customer service
I recently had an oil change and tire rotation done on my Chrysler and as always received great service. Jimmy and his staff are always kind and courteous. The thing about Tire Mart is all of the customers are treated in the same respectful manner. Warranty on my tires has been done without issues and future needs on my car are explained and scheduled at my convenience. Great shop and great people!!!

FR
Fay R.
Buick LeSabre
06/27/2018
honesty & fair prices.only do what is needed & done quickly.
great MECHANICS

PD
Pat D.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/25/2018
Very polite.
Even though the problem is not fixed yet, I was happy with the service.The manager wasn't sure what the problem is,he told me that.He ordered a part,wasn't sure that would fix the problem so he didn't have it installed.I like honesty.Pat Dillon

CF
Christy F.
06/21/2018
Great job
Always friendly and helpful

06/16/2018
Why all four?
I made the appointment to have my brake looked at. The brake shoe wore down and wore down my disk. So I expected to replace the one brake and disk. looked into the shop and they were changing all four disks! Why? I had no grinding on them....

DF
David F.
Chevrolet Traverse
06/09/2018
My wife took our new vehicle in for a oil change with out an appointment and Jimmy was able to get her in and out without any problems.

David H.
Cedar Key, FL
Ford Expedition
06/02/2018
Quick vehicle service!
Thanks for the quick service again Jimmy!

05/31/2018
Honest service!
We have been taking vehicles here for several years. They are honest and hard working, and the prices are great. As a mom with kids, I also appreciate the no profanity disclaimer in the reception and waiting area.

Daniel B.
Ford Econoline Cargo Van
05/31/2018
ball joints ,new tires and algnment
Tire Mart is my go to place my for all my vehicle needs. Excellent service at a fair price

TT
Thomas or Deana T.
05/19/2018
Deana T
Not bad altho it was approx 1.5 hrs for an oil change but I was able to sit in the waiting area while I waited .
But great friendly service

Michelle C.
Pontiac Vibe
05/18/2018
Vehicle needed new tires, possible brakes maintenance, oil change, new air filter. Brakes did need rotors resurfaced. All was completed to my satisfaction and in good time. I’m grateful for timely e-mail reminders from Tire Mart for routine maintenance. Thank you for continued great service.

Mercury Sable
05/09/2018
Another great experience!
I have used Tire Mart of Chiefland, FL for several years and have never had an issue with Jimmy, the staff or the work they have done on all three cars we have taken to them. Feels really good to be able to trust the people working on your vehicles!! Thanks again guys!!

Jerome G.

Jan L.
Williston, FL
05/04/2018
Jan
Fast,professional and clean. Always a pleasure to go to Tire Mart.

David B.
Bell, FL
Ford Police Interceptor
04/30/2018
Fast, friendly and professional
These guys are great. My 2008 Ford F250 is driving great after Tire Mart finished working on the front end. Highly recommended.

FR
Fay R.
Buick LeSabre
04/26/2018
service & cost
I am so happy w/my new a/c unit. Yayyy!! thank you for service & honesty.

Don S.
Hyundai Elantra GT
04/25/2018
Jimmy recommended a set of tires that I'm extremely pleased with, he saved me over $200 on the tires I was originally thinking of getting!

RT
Robin or Sonia T.
Newberry, FL
Dodge Durango
04/21/2018
Competent & Caring!
I can't thank Jimmy and the crew for fixing my 08 Durango! I've put 244K miles on her and she recently had a weird issue that they were able to diagnose and fix at a nominal cost. I highly recommend them!

Jennifer M.
Gainesville, FL
Nissan Frontier
04/14/2018
Always reliable
Always reliable and great service.