TT
Thomas or Deana T.
05/19/2018
Deana T
Not bad altho it was approx 1.5 hrs for an oil change but I was able to sit in the waiting area while I waited .
But great friendly service

Michelle C.
Trenton, FL
Pontiac Vibe
05/18/2018
Vehicle needed new tires, possible brakes maintenance, oil change, new air filter. Brakes did need rotors resurfaced. All was completed to my satisfaction and in good time. I’m grateful for timely e-mail reminders from Tire Mart for routine maintenance. Thank you for continued great service.

Anonymous avatar
Trenton, FL
Mercury Sable
05/09/2018
Another great experience!
I have used Tire Mart of Chiefland, FL for several years and have never had an issue with Jimmy, the staff or the work they have done on all three cars we have taken to them. Feels really good to be able to trust the people working on your vehicles!! Thanks again guys!!

Jerome G.

Jan L.
Williston, FL
05/04/2018
Jan
Fast,professional and clean. Always a pleasure to go to Tire Mart.

David B.
Bell, FL
Ford Police Interceptor
04/30/2018
Fast, friendly and professional
These guys are great. My 2008 Ford F250 is driving great after Tire Mart finished working on the front end. Highly recommended.

FR
Fay R.
Buick LeSabre
04/26/2018
service & cost
I am so happy w/my new a/c unit. Yayyy!! thank you for service & honesty.

Don S.
Hyundai Elantra GT
04/25/2018
Jimmy recommended a set of tires that I'm extremely pleased with, he saved me over $200 on the tires I was originally thinking of getting!

RT
Robin or Sonia T.
Newberry, FL
Dodge Durango
04/21/2018
Competent & Caring!
I can't thank Jimmy and the crew for fixing my 08 Durango! I've put 244K miles on her and she recently had a weird issue that they were able to diagnose and fix at a nominal cost. I highly recommend them!

Jennifer M.
Gainesville, FL
Nissan Frontier
04/14/2018
Always reliable
Always reliable and great service.

Bobbett H.
Steinhatchee, FL
Kia Sorento
04/11/2018
Everything. The great honest respectful service.
I always take my Kia there. They have a comfortable waiting area.
Great honest service. They are considerate and Treat us with respect.
I'm especially happy with my clear headlights. After they cleaned off that film. My car looks new. Thank you

MT
Marcus D. T.
Buick Century
04/10/2018
service
I really appreciate the fact that an appointment time is actually kept and that my car is worked on to completion once started. I also think that Tire Mart does not book more jobs than they can get finished in one day, a shortfall of many others in the area.

David H.
Cedar Key, FL
04/09/2018
Chiefland's #1 Automotive Service
Thanks again Jimmy and crew!

CF
Christine F.
04/05/2018
great service
Came in for my app for new tires .Great tires and prices are great also . Will not go anywhere eles for them also I get my oil change here . Thank you for having this in Chiefland

LR
Linda R.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
03/24/2018
The guys that work there are very nice
Very friendly.i think they should put a soda and snack michine in there because you have to wait and there is no store by the place.

BP
Barbara P.
Kia Borrego
03/23/2018
convenience
good experience will go agaom

BE
Betty E.
Suwannee, FL
Buick Century
03/19/2018
Routine 3mos/3,000 mi. service
Same confidence in the integrity of Tire Mart personnel that I always expect and receive no matter my service need.

David H.
Cedar Key, FL
Ford Expedition
03/15/2018
Five Star Rating!!!
Jimmy and his crew are always fast and courteous!

HZ
Harry Z.
Acura MDX
03/08/2018
Great Business
We like how you handle your business with honesty and respect.

Sherry C.
Chevrolet Venture
03/08/2018
Another wonderful service day!
Yesterday was a great service day! In and out in an hour! Coffee was good! Everyone was pleasant as usual. Have done business with Jimmy and his crew exclusively since 2006 and will continue! My son is amazed my vehicle runs as well as it does and I credit Tiremart with excellent maintenance.