Business Solutions

Tire Town Repair Center

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Judy B.
06/22/2022
Brakes
Tire town has once again did a great job with telling me about what I needed for my car before I even agreed to it. Always courteous and friendly

BW
Brandon W.
06/21/2022
Excellent service yet again!
This is the 2nd time that I've been ro this location in Vernon and I can't do anything but praise and commend the staff here for excellent service on my...

Jim D.
06/21/2022
Mike quickly assessed the needed repair and took the necessary steps to resolve the problem.
Excellent service and timely courteous repair. They squeezed me in even though I did not have an appointment.

JO
Judy O.
06/20/2022
Brake work
Can’t say enough about the service I received today. The people were wonderful!

Judy B.
06/09/2022
Always friendly and great service
Always friendly and dependable and always treats people with care