Saint Anthony Tires Plus

Overall Rating 3.81/5Overall Rating 3.81/5Overall Rating 3.81/5rating 3.81rating 3.81

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Latest Review over 1 year ago

Junaid K.
05/22/2017
Scam Artists
Definitely do not go here unless you like overpaying and being scammed. They said they would match the price of another tire shop on some BF Goodrich tires but then they tried installing some cheap off brand tires claiming they were the same. I looked up the tires they tried installing and they were an $80 tire compared to the $130 BFG tires I asked about. So they were giving me much lower quality tires as the other shop and claiming they were price matching. They tried blaming me saying i didnt specify BFG which was a lie, i said that from the very beginning. I took my business to the other shop. Absolutely do not go here.

Ricardo W.
Saint Paul, MN
09/03/2016
I asked how long for an oil change
I was told 45 minutes , with all the bay's open, all the guys smoking outside, and an empty parking lot today at 2pm!

NS
NICK S.
Toyota Avalon
07/19/2016
Long but good customer service
Went in for an oil change with an appointment and decided to wait and do some work. After about an hour I went out and asked the guy at the desk what was taking so long (oil change with an appointment was supposed to be 30 min or less). He apologized and comped the oil change, longer than I wanted to wait, but great customer service to appolgize and honor the 30 min guarantee without a fuss.

ANDY M.
07/13/2016
New Tires
I was extremely happy with the service I received from Andre and the other service writers. They were all friendly and helpful answering my questions. I always recommend the Silver-lake locaiton to everyone because they are the best!

SHANIQUA C.
Saturn Vue
07/01/2016
Great customer service!!!!!!
Tires plus st.anthony has been my go to mechanics for about 5 years now and I must say the honest and comforting customer service experience and low pricing is honestly what keeps me coming back. Gill, Brett, Paul, Cal, and David are just some of the employees I've encountered and they've always seemed to care about finding me the best deal! Thanks guy's!!!

FN
FELTON N.
Mazda 6
06/29/2016
Customer service
Excellent customer service

BARB B.
06/25/2016
Oil change tire rotation.
You have never lied to me.

SANDRA S.
Cadillac STS
06/23/2016
I came in for an oil change and was asked if I wanted the air filter changed. I wasn't sure but said yes because I knew it had been awhile since it was changed. Turns out it was badly needed. I'm so glad they had suggested this for me. Thank you.

AV
ALLAN V.
Saint Paul, MN
GMC Sierra
06/22/2016
Bad place to get your car work on.
Horrible customer service. Store manage was rude! Will never return nor tell people to go to that store ever again! First and last time there! Gil the store manager need more customer service training. How can you tell your custome there is nothing else you can do to fix the car problem? Get that Gil, store manager out of there for the sake of the customers!!!! How can you not tell your waiting customer that their vehicle is done but just stand by the desk and act like you didnt see any finish vehicle outside.

GB
GLORIA B.
Dodge Caliber
06/04/2016
Great Customer Service!
I'm never disappointed with the service provided!

JJ
JEAN J.
Volkswagen Golf
05/23/2016
Oil Change
I am already down a quart of oil. I will bring it by this week. Thanks.
Gil S., General Manager from Saint Anthony Tires Plus responded on 05/30/2016

Jean, thank you for taking the time to come in and let us recheck you vehicle for an oil leak. I am glad we found nothing. I look forward to your next visit, it is alway fun to work with you. Gil

TR
TONY R.
05/22/2016
Quick service and amazing customer care
We found we had a flat tire about 2 blocks away from Saint Anthony Tire, after finishing grocery shopping. Put on the spare and brought it over and Andre and his team went right to work. He even put the milk we had just purchased in the store fridge so it wouldn't spoil and got us back on the road in about an hour. We were extremely impressed and will be customers for life!
Gil S., General Manager from Saint Anthony Tires Plus responded on 05/30/2016

Thank you for your response, I am always glad to hear that our sales associates are giving that "World Class Customer Service", every customer deserves it. I am super happy that Andre' took take of your milk, I know how he love is 2%. Again we look forward to seeing and hearing from you in the future. Gil

DON P.
Ford Edge
04/20/2016
Tire rotation and alignment was done promptly and correctly.
I was very pleased with the service and work performed on our Ford Edge. The technician completed the work correctly and promptly. i was on my way within the scheduled time indicated when the order was written.

DIANE H.
Chrysler
04/12/2016
Best treatment ever received - won't go anywhere else
I have never been treated so professionally and positively as I was at Saint Anthony Tires Plus. Every step in the process was reviewed with me (in English) and all personnel were very pleasant. I was so pleased and relieved when I got home knowing that my vehicle was well taken care of and that I have now established rapport with a mechanic. This means so much. Once again, thank you.
Gil S., General Manager from Saint Anthony Tires Plus responded on 04/12/2016

Hi Diane,

Thank you so much for your feedback. You are just as kind in this online review as you were at our store that day. From the time we came your house to jump start the van until you walked out the door after the repair, and had a patient and positive attitude. For that, we thank YOU! We are happy to fix the Chrysler, but even happier to have satisfied a great customer like you. We hope to see you soon.

JOHN K.
Lincoln Town Car
04/11/2016
pissed off customer
put bad valve stem in front tire .had to bring in to get fixed nobody checked other tires for bad stem
Gil S., General Manager from Saint Anthony Tires Plus responded on 04/13/2016

John,
I am very sorry to hear that one of the incores of the valve stems we put on back in November was defective. It sounds like we got that replaced at no charge and checked the pressure in the other tires to make sure they where not having a problem also.
We thank you for your feed back and look forward to seeing you in the future.

St Anthony Tires Plus

LD
LAURA D.
Lincoln MKX
04/02/2016
Early Hours, Walk ins welcome, great communication
Great Experience. Thorough, attentive service!
Gil S., General Manager from Saint Anthony Tires Plus responded on 04/05/2016

Hi Laura,

Thanks for your review. I'm glad to here that we were attentive and that our communication was great. That has been a focus of ours recently. Now that you know our door is always open, we hope to see you and Lincoln again soon. We appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying the new tires!

BV
BONNIE V.
03/31/2016
Customer service
I was a walk in, it was a snowy day and needed my tires rotated. It was going to be an hour wait but they fit me in and I was out of there within the 1/2 hr.
Gil S., General Manager from Saint Anthony Tires Plus responded on 04/02/2016

Wow, wasn't that exciting to get you in and out of here in half an hour. We really appreciate your busy and hope we can keep up this "World Class Costomer Service" to you and all our customers. Enjoy the day.

TERYN M.
03/28/2016
They keep informed on what needs to be done and how much it will cost
Been coming to this T+ for years and have always had a good service experience
Gil S., General Manager from Saint Anthony Tires Plus responded on 03/29/2016

Hi Teryn,

Thank you for visiting our store again and for your feedback. We always strive to make our guests aware of potential issues or regular maintenance on their vehicle. We hope that doing this in an honest and clear fashion is what keeps guests like you coming back to our shop. Let us know if you have any questions with the recommended work on the Escape. We hope to see you again soon.

DO
DELORIS O.
Arden Hills, MN
03/26/2016
Timely, Friendly, courteous.
They appreciated my donuts😄
Gil S., General Manager from Saint Anthony Tires Plus responded on 03/28/2016

Hi Deloris,

Thank you for the feedback. I think we could say the same about you! Timely, friendly, courteous. While everyone apprecited the donuts, we appreciate your business even more. Looking forward to seeing you and the Prius at your next visit.

DON P.
03/23/2016
The service is friendly and prompt!
The service was great. I had a 7:30 AM appointment and was on my way home by 8:15. I really appreciated the prompt and courteous service.
Gil S., General Manager from Saint Anthony Tires Plus responded on 03/23/2016

Hi Don,

We really appreciate the positive review, but appreciate your continued business even more! It is customer's like you that keep us going. We look forward to your next visit and will continue to keep your experience at our shop smooth. Thanks again for the kind words.