Latest Review about 6 years ago

SA
STEVE/LYNETTE A.
Rogers, MN
09/09/2013
Service could have been better
I had an appointment to get four new tires. I had to wait 1/2 before my car was brought in to the shop. When I brought my car home, the tire sensors had not been reset and the tire pressure was just a little over half of what is recommended for the tire. The staff was very pleasant.

John/Joanne K.
Dayton, MN
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/06/2013
work took tooooo long
2 hour job took 4 hrs to complete and they knew we had a schedule and were told 2 hrs.

WH
William H.
04/14/2013
Failed to check tire balance when rotating tires.
Car bounced so badly, I could hardly get home. Had to go to another tires plus near my home to get tires rebalanced. Smooth ride now.

MK
MARY K.
Rogers, MN
Honda Accord
04/04/2013
both lights out?
I'm still wondering how my high beam headlight failed in the time it took to drive my car from home to Tires Plus. I took the car in because I could not get the low beam headlight installed myself. Double-checked to see which lights were working and not working, and when they got the car in the shop, they informed me that my high headlight on that side also wasn't working. It seems every time I go to TP there is something more wrong than what I brought the car in for and it makes me nervous about coming in again.
Eric A. from Tires Plus Rogers responded on 04/05/2013
We strive to inform customers of only those repairs needed that they might not have been aware of between visits.