ZS
Great service and technicians

RUTH H.
Dodge Ram Van
06/13/2021
As usual, Today’s provided effective service at a fair price in an easy going manner.

06/09/2021
Today's Automotive
This was my first visit to Today's Automotive. I thought it went well. Only delay was in receiving the part for my vehicle which to longer than anticipated. I will be a return customer.

KRYSTALYN S.
06/06/2021
The only shop I go to
I'm so glad I found Today's Automotive. I have had nothing but great experiences there. Fair prices, availability when I need them, and just really nice guys all-around.

Nissan Titan
05/30/2021
Friendly, quick, great price, and great work.
The title says it all if you are looking for a great shop to take your vehicle. I had an issue with my brakes and few other minor issues with my truck. They had it all done in a few hours and they didn’t try to inflate any of the issues for more money. I highly recommend!

05/27/2021
Great fast service
Car in for general maintenance and a couple problems identified. They called me to discuss what needed fixing and the cost. I still picked up my car same day. Great service!

SETH B.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/27/2021
Efficient- fare- effective
Identified and fixed the problem with my Chevy pick up. Thoroughly explained what was wrong, and devoted the necessary resources to get the job done in one day.

Donna B.
05/25/2021
New to Today's Auto
From my first visit, I find them very knowledgeable, pleasant to deal with and reasonable cost.

PD
PEGGY D.
05/23/2021
Always consistently good!
Wes and his crew always do their best for us. Been a customer over 10 years.

MARK S.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/21/2021
Great professional service
Even though I arrived late for my service, and added additional request for more work, they were able to get my truck done before the end of the day! Thanks

ANN B.
Lincoln LS
05/17/2021
QUALITY & SERVICE ALL IN ONE
These guys are great.They did some diagnostics for my 96 yr old mom's Lincoln LS & they were spot on;ordered the right parts,& did the work in an efficient & professional manner.That's why my family keeps going back to them.Always have been satisfied w/ their customer service & & workmanship.

Joe P.
05/16/2021
Quality shop
Great customer service, I wouldn’t hesitate to go hear again.

TL
TOM L.
Dodge Journey
05/13/2021
Customer service and maintenance
It’s hard to find an auto repair shop that has both, excellent customer service and great mechanics. I found one at Today’s Automotive and am estatic that I brought my Dodge Journey there. I will definitely be returning for all my vehicle needs.

JO
Jimmie O.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
05/07/2021 Category: Service
Jimmie said people can go to the wrong places, but he didn't. They are as good as it gets, he makes an appointment and they fix it. They know exactly what they are doing, usually call him in two to three hours and if they can get the parts, the work is done,

Gresham, OR
Lexus IS 250
04/30/2021
Last Minute Pre-Purchase Inspection
I was very appreciative of the flexibility and thoroughness of the shop to help us with a last minute pre-purchase inspection. We are from out of town buying a car in Salem and the shop gave us the peace of mind we needed on the car. Thank you again!