JOHN L.
GMC Yukon
04/14/2021
Great work at a fair price!
Today's Automotive is the only shop I will take my vehicles. They always get my approval before proceeding with any repairs. Never had to return a vehicle for redo. They have saved me lots of $$$ over the years compared to dealer cost.

DAVID S.
Once again...
Once again, you’re always there when I need you! For years I’ve trusted in you and your service team to take care of my car needs, and you’ve never disappointed. Thank you again!

LK
LLOYD K.
Lyons, OR
Honda Ridgeline
04/14/2021
Prompt, consistent professional service.
Been going here for years. Always trust Wes and staff for fair professional service.

KH
KENNETH H.
04/09/2021
I'm grateful 💓
I appreciate their dedication to their customers needs. Their honest and transparent service is second to none. I recommend Today's Automotive to everyone as well as my coworkers and friends.
I'm so grateful to have found these guy.

WP
WILLIAM P.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/07/2021
Value of service
Best Shopping Town. The only downside is it hard to get an appointment because there so doggone busy, that should tell you something.

STEVE S.
04/06/2021
Great timely services
I've been going to Today's now since 1993 and have never been disappointed. Great dependable service with honest and kind personnel.

JJ
JOHN J.
Jeep Patriot
04/03/2021
Dependable and trustworthy
We know we will be treated fairly and courteously at Today's Automotive. We rely on them to determine what work needs to be done and trust their judgment; we have always felt they have our best interests in mind. We can confidently recommend Today's Automotive to others.

KK
KEN K.
Ford Econoline Cargo Van
04/03/2021
Professional and competitive
I brought my econoline van to this shop for oil leaks and was quoted a very competitive price. After the job was complete the manager came out and described the work they did. They found a leak I was unaware of and fixed that as well. The best part is the job ended up costing me $120. Less then quoted. Great job guys. VERY HAPPY to go to today’s automotive I would definitely recommend this shop to a friend!!!

STARLA S.
Nissan Frontier
04/02/2021
Nice people good work and reasonable price I will go back again

DAVID G.
Chrysler 300
03/31/2021
Great job as always
Great job on the brakes yesterday. Brakes work better than ever. Thanks for going above and beyond.

LW
LORI W.
Acura 3.2TL
03/28/2021
I love this shop!!
I have Acura TL Type S and had to replace my water pump and timing belt. I had it towed and they very reasonable and fast, had my car back in 36 hours!!! Will definitely go to them again if I have to repair!! (Not that I want to break down soon) But definitely gained a lifetime customer

RICHARD H.
Hyundai SANTA FE SPORT
03/26/2021
I trust Today's Automotive
Our latest visit was a routine service, nothing remarkable. It pays to develop and sustain a longterm relationship with a shop. In the past, Today's Automative has replaced transmissions on two of our cars and fixed or replaced numerous other parts that wore out. We absolutely trust Today's Automative to do it right.

MIKE P.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
03/25/2021
I had my chrysler sebring in this shop and the guys were helpful and thorough while my car was in their care . Now my car runs better than ever thanks.

AY
ANDREW Y.
03/24/2021
QUICK SERVICE,ECONOMICAL AND FRIENDLY!
What more can I say?! You have a returning customer.......THANKS EVERYONE!

LEONARD M.
Keizer, OR
03/23/2021
The service on my Ford F-150 was very good. I really appreciate Wes’s attention to detail and his great customer service. I would recommend that you bring your vehicle to this shop whenever it needs repairs.