Colin M.
02/15/2019
Friendly, expert service
I always find the service thorough.!They carefully explain everything and never once have I been concerned about them taking advantage of me. These guys are the best. Ikniw that when I take my car in for service, it’ll get the best of what is necessary care. Both Bill and Mike are completely professional in their skill and manner.

Rick S.
02/15/2019
Vehicle prepurchase check
Bill and Mike do a great job! I trust them. Nicholas is a great scheduler too. Great team and quality work!!

Dave C.
Ford Edge
01/25/2019
professional
I’ve been going to Todd’s garage for years I have never been disappointed with the service they are fast efficient professional and honest. I will on have my vehicles worked on at Todd’s.

BC
Bob C.
Chrysler
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Bob said the owner does good job, he is just way too detailed in his explanations.

RF
Ray F.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Ray said the service at this business was excellent. The staff were honest and the work they did was good.

DA
Dane A.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke to Susie. She said they came in to have a vehicle inspected to give as a gift and were given great down to earth advice.

IM
Iantha M.
Hyundai Tucson
01/07/2019
Excellent auto and customer service!
The management and service team are excellent. Thorough review and explanation of work needed. Also, prompt and efficient in completing service. I will definitely return for future auto repair needs!

Denise R.
Lexus GS 300
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Denise said the staff was really fast, super nice, and got the work done well. It was a great experience, and they're a great local company. She's happy to give them money and business.

John C.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
John said the staff is friendly, clear, and keep things simple. He really appreciates this.

LC
Lori C.
San Bernardino, CA
Buick LaCrosse
12/10/2018
Trust
Being new in town I am glad I found a good machanic that I can trust. Thank you. Happy holidays!

Carol B.
12/10/2018
4Runner Maintenance
Quality work at a reasonable price and great personnel.

VW
Vera W.
San Luis Obispo, CA
12/05/2018
I feel so taken care of when I bring my car to you. Whew!!!!
My Prius is so happy with you, thank goodness for you.

Joe B.
12/05/2018
The staff and owners make Todd's auto
We drive from north of Paso Robles to support this auto shop. Todd's is very involved with the local community in their efforts to donate vehicles to the Lion's Club for people who are in need. It is this standard of doing business we are happy to support, not to mention they are the best and most honest mechanics I have encountered in 42 years of owning vehicles. As long as I am living within 100 miles of Todd's I will support their establishment. Oh and to their honesty we had a vehicle that could have snowballed repairs yet instead of just taking the money and making each repair they flat out told us it was not worth it and emphatically said not to do the repairs. Thank you again Todd's for another job well done. Joe Bolster

VG
Venustiano G.
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Venustiano said that the business was good and the vehicle he took in for service was fixed.

Jennifer A.
San Luis Obispo, CA
INFINITI FX35
11/14/2018
Honest service at a friendly garage
This was my second time bringing my car to Todd's and I'll definitely be returning. They are friendly and have an honest vibe and also explain the work being done on your car in terms that the average person can understand. You can tell they take pride in what they do. Also, the man doing my oil change noticed that the battery to my car alarm "clicker" was dead and replaced it for me (at no charge as far as I could see) which was much appreciated and simply something I hadn't gotten around to taking care of. Thanks guys!

SE
Sandra E.
Ford Expedition
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Sandra said the employees squeezed her vehicle in for service. They were responsive.

CO
Chris O.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Chris said he has a personal relationship with the business and he would recommend them for service.

PA
Pablo A.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Pablo said the business has always done a great job.

ES
Edmond S.
Toyota Tundra
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Edmond said the service was quick and efficient.

LG
Laurel G.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Laurel said the business didn't call her back as expected. She found a bolt under the hood and she was not sure if it was extra or if they didn't put it back, but they fixed her vehicle in a timely manner.