Latest Review over 6 years ago

John T.
10/06/2011
Tom Oats Review
Great work at a great price.

GL
Gary L.
Downingtown, PA
09/23/2011
Great Folks
Comfortable atmosphere, nice place to wait for your LOF while on WiFi or watching TV.

Jim M.
09/10/2011
billing
I was not happy the price i was qouted was not the price i was charged. unless i have an emergency i will not be back!

FE
Francine E.
Exton, PA
09/07/2011
Ford Truck Inspection
Work is always done well at a fair price.

Matthew D.
Pottstown, PA
09/06/2011
Truck Maintenance
I did not wait at all when I brought in my vehicle. The work was done very timely since I was waiting for my vehicle. I am able to use the open WIFI to do work while I am waiting. Their pricing on basic maintenance seems to very competitive.

WB
William B.
09/01/2011
Oil Change/State Inspection
It took 2 hours which I think is too long. Also, no coffee or TV!
Tom O. from Tom Oates Automotive responded on 09/07/2011
A atate inspection consists of 1.3 labor hours. An oil change service is .5 hours. This is a total time of 1.8 hours for the service performed for this customer. Our TV is in the customer lounge and always available. Coffe is also available at any time of day.

KP
Kimberly P.
East Norriton, PA
08/30/2011
Great Service!
They took time to explain the repairs and even after I checked around at other local shops, found their pricing was fair. Glad to have an honest garage in the area.

TK
Timothy K.
Collegeville, PA
08/25/2011
Service rating
Service was performed timely with high quality.

HW
Heidi W.
Chester Springs, PA
08/08/2011
Did a great job.
I've been taking my car to Tom Oates Automotive for years. They do great work and I trust them.